Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 389.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If this'll work on a Tetris PCB - sign me up for one....

• there's one listed on YAJ now....

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

penrhos - - CPS III SuperBIOS

I think that seller is a member on arcadeotaku - try posting a wanted ad on there

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

penrhos - - Taito Type X

the fan on the psu is directly opposite the caps next to the CPU so they get nice hot air sucked over them. I've done one cap repair and the board has been rock solid since doing them. I've got another "faulty" ttx on the way back from Japan that stands me at $60 inc sea freight. I suspect it has the same fault. I'm searching the scrap pc pile at work to find some compatible CPU's and will try some out once I have a few victims.

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

penrhos - - Taito Type X

GPU Your stuck with an ATI 9600 SE for most of the games or they don't work. The only exception are any games that run on the type-x+ as that uses a different card (I swapped mine out for a 9600SE so I could run the ttx-multi). On the plus point mine seems to work fine with a replacement sapphire 9600SE with no bios hacks. Ram. I've upgraded mine to 2Gb and I think it'll do 4Gb (but no point as none of the games use that much ram). I used crucial ram and Kingston, Hynix & Samsung all seemed to w…

• could you burn the g-net converted games to roms and try them in the empty sockets?

• Angled pins for interconnecting cables or angled JST's?

• Stack Columns is OK - Columns isn't - I had both PCB's.

• somebody is cloning darksofts work. Theres a YAJ seller regularly selling cps3 multi carts using DS bios & CD. They also sell F3 conversions....

• I also suggest a key-writing header could be added if the pcb was being revised. But I've no complaints. It was easy enough to fit and trimming a post instead of weakening the pcb is a small sacrifice.

• the Chinese have been cloning krizz's stuff for ages. He just improves the product and makes sure that if you want to buy one of his there's stock available.. I'd love a Gdemu but after missing countless ordering slots due to being in the UK and the usb alternative being an order and hope it'll turn up sometime. I can see the clone being attractive. He could kill the clone with one simple action. Do a pre-order sale and order in how many people pre-order + some spares. Pre-assembled. If DS and t…

• and even worse waybackmachine hadn't crawled the contents of the pandora's box section so the index is there but no contents....

• J+ was shutdown with almost no warning. Trading section was frozen & all mods rights removed (I was one of the mods) users were told to complete any outstanding sales asap and two weeks later Julian shut the site down. The domain is still registered to him for several months. From what I can gather he wanted £2K+ for the site and a contract with the new owner controlling future content and retaining bans on certain members of other forums.

• Thanks - I'll pull it down tonight and try, is it the VGA only one with four broken games or the cga/vga one that works properly?

• so how far has the delay pushed back the second batch?

• My Pandora KOA has died, checked and it looks like the cheapo SDCard they used has stopped working. Unfortunately the Owner of JammaPlus has pulled the plug on the site so the huge PB4 repository that was there has gone up in smoke. Anyone got a link to the KOA image file and some instructions on how to get it working again (or any other PB4 image that'll run on the KOA hardware)? I've already tried way back machine and the pages I need are shown in the index but weren't crawled so the content i…

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

penrhos - - Taito Type X

7zip does work. Don't rename the files. Select the file and "open with" select the gui version of 7zip and extract the file.

penrhos - - Taito Type X

when I tried to run standard ttx games on my ttx+ They used the on-board sound and gave a graphics error. I had to swap the video card for a 9600SE for them to run.

penrhos - - Taito Type X

Assuming windows:- 1) save the .jpg files to your PC 2) browse to the files 3) right-click and select "Open with" 4) Choose winzip, 7z, winrar 5) Extract the file 6) Download the base image from mega link extracted from one file 7) Download the games using a bit-torrent client and the torrent file extracted from the other file. use disk imaging software to put base image onto a hard-drive 9) Mount drive on PC and copy torrent files onto the games partition. Put drive in TTX with ATI 9600SE video…

penrhos - - Taito Type X

Quote from rtw: “TGM3 works as long as it is a genuine TypeX ” Mine sort-of is.... m/b & jvs card are genuine, it's got 2Gb of ram and a standard ATI 9600 SE video card as the original one was fried. My other one is a TTX+ so will I need to remove the PCI soundcard and swap the video card in that?