Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All pre-ordered units have shipped out. Thanks again guys.

• Quote from mtnGoat: “i too would be interested in one of these if there is an extra. ” Quote from beast1x5: “if available i can totally use 2 , specifically for thunder dragon 2 & Ultra x weapons ” I’ll PM you both once all the units from the pre-order ship out first. Thx guys.

• Quote from kazuo: “Ugh, sad that I missed this. In the event that you end up with a spare, let me know, I'll take it. ” I'll have spare PCBs since I had an odd number of orders, I think I'll have about 4-6 extras but I ordered parts for only what was ordered so depends if I have the parts.

• PCBs arrived yesterday. Getting everything ready to assemble. Watch for shipping notifications starting today, going in order so if you don't get one today it just means I haven't gotten to yours yet. Thanks guys.

• PCBs arriving today. Supposed to be yesterday but the delivery guy put on the tracking that "Nobody was home" lol When everyone was home, go figure.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

XianXi - - CPS2 Multigame

Quote from ekorz: “@XianXi ^^^ ditto ” Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from XianXi: “Quote from KeeseMan: “What is the connector type on the original fan? I think it is a JST NH series H 2P-SHF-AA, but maybe somebody knows for sure. See jst-mfg.com/product/pdf/eng/eNH.pdf ” Yes, NH. If anyone needs the connectors, I have literally more than 500 of them. ” I think you are sending out an order my way soon. Can you throw in like 20 connectors w/ pins and let me know how much it is? ” Of course guys. Sh…

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Quote from KeeseMan: “What is the connector type on the original fan? I think it is a JST NH series H 2P-SHF-AA, but maybe somebody knows for sure. See jst-mfg.com/product/pdf/eng/eNH.pdf ” Yes, NH. If anyone needs the connectors, I have literally more than 500 of them.

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from XianXi: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from XianXi: “PCBs look to be arriving Monday so expect to see shipping notifications starting next week. ” @XianXi in the meantime i just grab 2 GOTW Octogate pcs for my aes controllers ! Aes Replacement Feets will be again in stock ? Thank you ” How many did you need? ” just 1 kit sir (for all 4 corners).... ” I'll add it in your order.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Quote from syntax_X: “Quote from XianXi: “Quote from syntax_X: “The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL. ” How is that even possible? ” Any number of reasons, fan shape, proximity to the vents.I don't make stuff up and don't like having to replace parts. Silent 6 is way quieter than that cheap debranded JNX one when fit into a cps2. That said the JNX moves more air and would be better suited to inside a cab…

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from XianXi: “PCBs look to be arriving Monday so expect to see shipping notifications starting next week. ” @XianXi in the meantime i just grab 2 GOTW Octogate pcs for my aes controllers ! Aes Replacement Feets will be again in stock ? Thank you ” How many did you need?

• PCBs look to be arriving Monday so expect to see shipping notifications starting next week.

• Fixed it, one of the long pins was bent and shorting with another. Head broke off so I soldered a jumper wire from point to point. Finally done lol thanks to all that helped. I really appreciate it.

• Audio jumpers are correct, I’ll check a different game in case it’s a bad file.

• Tried it with the FPAL (7->J17) and it cleared up the GFX but Audio has address problems. So am I correct that I just need a good GPAL?

• @Darksoft the customer bought the kit from a place called Save Your Games he said. I have a TOP2049, if there’s a cross reference I can maybe program it.

• Shinobi revival help

XianXi - - System 16/18/24/32

Please tell me that it was that scammer Bill Burger. He does crap like that all the time.

• @rtw that fixed the card, thx. So now it recognizes the SD, but now I have graphic address errors. So I’m guessing I have a blank GPAL as well. @Mitsurugi-w you got good ones to go?

• UD-USB Decoders

XianXi - - Temple of the Undamned

Ok I’ll ask.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Quote from syntax_X: “The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL. ” How is that even possible?

• UD-USB Decoders

XianXi - - Temple of the Undamned

What causes a UD USB to not power up? Are there any fusible links on the VCC/VDD lines? Someone said their UD USB isn't powering up when being plugged in to his HAS.