Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I already have a HAS and the RetroElectronik product. I recently won an eBay auction for a full Darksoft CPS3 set-up and it included the supergun. I feed all my video through an OSSC. The Windy City Supergun needs the DIN-8 to SCART cable for it to work on my OSSC. I don't need another supergun. Just want to sell it and recoup some of my costs.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

yuro - - CPS2 Multigame

Quote from Geddon: “I used this fan to replace on a US and an Asian board. On the US board it fit right in, on the Asian one it was tight as hell and I actually broke some plastic sticking it in, but it works fine. As for noise, it is fine for me sitting on a table next to me while I played it. It’s not silent but not loud enough to annoy me. amazon.com/Gelid-Silent6-Black…-FN-SX06-38/dp/B008S1HNPS ” Yeah it was a tight fit on my A board but nothing broken. Just a nice tight squeeze.

• I have a windy city supergun that I'm looking to sell.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

yuro - - CPS2 Multigame

Quote from XianXi: “Quote from syntax_X: “The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL. ” How is that even possible? ” I recently ordered a fan from JNX as well. It was as loud as stock. Replaced it with the Gelid Silent 6 and it's nice and quiet for a consolized set-up. I have no interest in getting a refund/replacement @XianXi. Just wanted to pass along that I echo @syntax_X's sentiments.

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

yuro - - CPS III SuperBIOS

I too would love to get 2x 128MB simms please!

• Please put me in the list!

• Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

yuro - - RGB's lab

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I've used a Pico with other superguns. No issues for me. ” How do you wire it up?

• Troubleshooting Tips

yuro - - CPS2 Multigame

So @tate&yoko 's F Pal did the trick! I'm all up and running! Love that folks on here are super helpful! Now to just wait for a couple of pins to come in so I can repair the broken ones (currently running wires now to bridge the connection points and it's not pretty).

• I wish I read this thread before I got my undamned DB15 decoders and RetroElectronik Supergun. Ah well, I have my HAS on the way and I should be golden with that!

• Troubleshooting Tips

yuro - - CPS2 Multigame

Put me on the list with having a bum (or blank) PAL G. Finally put together a supergun to test my work installing the multi kit on my Rev 3 board. With the PAL G I was getting a black screen. With my PAL B I have garbled graphics. It's the furthest I was able to get it to somewhat work. I don't have a programmer. Anyone in the bay area can help me out with programming my PAL G?

• I ordered the RetroElectronik supergun over the weekend. Expecting it in about 2 weeks. Over the weekend I modified my Rev 3 CPS2 B board and got the kit all installed. Just picked up an A board from the Sunset District. Now I'm eager for all the parts to come in so I can actually test everything. I went with UD usb decoders as I'm gonna be couch bound and playing on an HDTV. Gonna go SCART to OSSC to HDMI to my display. Hope it all works! Cheers for the offer of testing my A board. I, too, am f…

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

yuro - - Temple of the Undamned

Please put me down for 1 kit please!

• I may just hit you up! I got my CPS2 Multikit last week. I still need to buy an A board and a quieter fan for it, and some sort of supergun. This is my first step into arcade hardware.

• Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

yuro - - RGB's lab

May I be added to your list please? Thank you!