Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

syntax_X - - CPS2 Multigame

Quote from XianXi: “Quote from syntax_X: “The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL. ” How is that even possible? ” Any number of reasons, fan shape, proximity to the vents. I don't make stuff up and don't like having to replace parts. Silent 6 is way quieter than that cheap debranded JNX one when fit into a cps2. That said the JNX moves more air and would be better suited to inside a cab. Bit loud for my con…

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Haven't tried any of those chassis before but being Sony and older sets it should be easy. In order your chassis are BA-5d BA-6 ANU-2 AA-1A Use those numbers if you have trouble finding jungle pinouts. That KV-27EXR10 will probably be the nicest set out of the lot, the newer ones tend to look washed out IMO.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL.

• Yes, but you could use an arcade Namco gun and it's original sensor.

• By "Kit" what do you guys want/expect? The pedals are hard to come by and shipping them and guns around the world is a costly pain. A mate has a set held in customs at the moment... If all you want is the recoil circuit then that's something I can do.

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Wow, great job! Post some videos of it working! ” There's a video link at the end of my post. Here's one with the dance mat installed. youtu.be/wZC0o_MoZO8 I've been slowly putting together some kits for sale but they are not cheap and already spoken for.

• CPS2 multi reboot issues

Im Sydney based if you want me to take a look.

• What the best way to hook up the cps2 or MVS stereo to HAS? The 3.5mm jack is just output right?

• This is an old project of mine that got put on the back burner for years due to accuracy and misfire issues. With all that sorted I spent some time over the weekend putting ideas into play. I present to you my SuperGun for Lightguns, or my SuperLightGun icon_mrgreen.gif So far its compatible with Arcade, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast VGA. The same accurate aim and kick ass recoil across multiple platforms. The gun is an aftermarket NAMCO rep branded NAMED, but it is pretty much exactly the same as the ori…

• That means a lot coming to me from the guy that's made the highest quality product ive laid my hands on in years. Top tier parts used through HAS, not a single rubbish component. Thanks again!

• Its pretty straight forward. Get the blue cable and label the wires 1A to 6A. Cut the CPS2 side plug off. For the white wires Label the CPS2 end as 1B to 6B and the HAS end 1C to 6C The switch is wired like this picture. Im lazy and only labelled one side but you get the idea. 8H32pz4.jpg When cutting the white cable only cut 1 wire at a time, so the cable lengths are staggered. This way you end up with a nice tight bunch of wires that have an unaltered length compared to the ones we didn't cut.…

• Troubleshooting Tips

Man, Its another blank GPal issue... PA only sold less than 20 GPals and all of them were blank, you think they could of gotten in touch with all the customers that purchased one and sent them a working one or atleast warned them so 20 poor customers didn't have to go through this confusing mess of troubleshooting. Even Mitsurugi-w and Darksoft were stumped by it at first so what chance does the average consumer have? Rant over.

• Quote from Geddon: “I can’t seem to find it, but I thought somewhere in here someone showed a picture of a switch they wired to switch from cps2 fighter kick harness to cps2 4p kick harness easily. What I want to know is, what switch that was? I need something like that for a different application. Thanks for any help ” i.imgur.com/1wT36Cb.jpg au.rs-online.com/web/p/slide-switches/7831117/ Be sure to label all wires carefully both ends before fitting the switch.

• Troubleshooting Tips

Remove the GAL chip and try to boot a game and report back results.

• cps2 2p or 4p switch cos I hate replugging cables and leaving one dangling. Pcb mount 6pdt switch used. m.imgur.com/a/rYfSUmi

• Troubleshooting Tips

Thanks Probably, but I didn't have one on hand. Had some pins leftover from an Rpi project so I figured why not.

• Troubleshooting Tips

Here's some pics of my install. imgur.com/a/GEuHiTG I decided to install the LCD in the case for a true console feel, and I never really liked the idea of a bare ribbon cable. The fact that the ribbon cable is plugged in from the top makes it kind of hard to have a neat install, so I removed the header and replaced it with 2 rows of fresh pins on the underside. In order for this to work you have to flip the cable then flip every pair of wires. I'm really happy with how the whole system has turne…

• Troubleshooting Tips

so fitting the new GAL now plays games but the sound is glitchy and sped up. I wired GAL pin 9 to J17. I did not pull GAL pin 9 from the socket. Went and lifted pin 9 and wired it to j17 now everything works sweet. The latest instructions only say to lift 7 on an FPAL. The wording for GPAL is confusing. I'll take a picture for you to add so people fitting a GPAL to an older revision board have something to go off.

• I just heat each leg with an iron and straighten them with a pick. Then get a bigger iron with a heap of solder and they drop straight out. The vias require a solder sucker after.

• Troubleshooting Tips

tiff ended up being on the other side of Aus and super busy. I posted on an Aussie arcade FB page and woke up to a message from a guy 3 villages away offering to give me a GAL for free. Blew me away as I live in the bush. So yeah I just finished doing a dodgy Maccas carpark deal, swapped him all the eproms and daughter board i didnt need and got a fresh new GAL. Will test it soon