Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

jassin000 - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “I actually spent a bit of time on that a week ago. I don't have a proven solution at the moment, but I'll post up if that changes -ud ” I super duper need this! Please let me know, a solid key solution for CPS1.5 would be just as awesome (If not more so because no multi kit exists for that hardware).

• Quote from PascalP: “But wouldn’t make this high prio as the game is unplayable without the original hardware anyway... ” I thought someone had patched the ROM to work with regular controls? Maybe I'm thinking of another game?

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from idc: “wtf do I do? ” Uh... NOT order his entire supply so others can get a shot at one too?

• Worked for me too, I can't remember what slot I loaded it into... But worked (1FZ UniBIOS 3.3).

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Brettster: “Wow this is great news, will this work on the all in one black boards too? Sorry, I'm not up on my board revision numbers ” That ^ The only CPS2 board I have besides my multi is a all-in-one black still on battery. Can I install the key adapter to my all-in-one? Could/would you make these for CPS1.5 as well? I've got a Punisher still on battery.

• I also already liked it!

• Chat?

jassin000 - - Forum Support & Help

Quote from brizzo: “Nah, having chat takes away from the forum in my opinion. ” Also worth mentioning, live chat is more "raw" and can easily demand a very active (24/7) moderation to remain respectful/civil. Quote from Dreygor: “do you guys really want someone like me in a chat room at 2AM rambling away drunk? ” Oops, my bad... It WAS already mentioned.

• Jail bars or burn in?

jassin000 - - Monitor Help

Quote from 8bitforlife: “First one is about half inch down the another half inch and so on. ” It seems more like burn-in, but how did the Naomi look on the tube? Could you get a solid blue or solid white screen to compare?

• Jail bars or burn in?

Quote from archimage: “I would go completely digital and play everything on my PC but I freaking love everything about analog pictures and sound ” Oh well you got me with that one. Yes I too love original hardware, and prefer it over emulation. Emulation just doesn't move the same, and it doesn't feel the same. So if the choice is trouble free digital or tinkering required original, yup I also take original (I just bitch about having to work on it haha).

• Jail bars or burn in?

Quote from archimage: “And you know what ? It doesn't matter because it's part of the charm of arcade. ” OMG you are the anti-Jassin! I constantly strive for perfection, I find zero charm/appeal in failure and I have zero tolerance for it. Quote from rewrite: “I absolutely love your attitude. ” Huh, I just don't understand it. The only quest I'm on is to play games, bullshit like trashy CRT screens that need work have nothing to do with why I love this hobby. Sure I work in my projects, but it's…

• Quote from bagheera369: “What if the computer is standing outside the sealed box, listening to the cat meowing ” If an observer can observe a cat meowing, the cat is clearly alive and no longer in a superposition/superstate. But I'll stop chatting about quantum theory, I just find it so strangely bizarre.

• Jail bars or burn in?

Quote from 8bitforlife: “If it is kc really fucked me. ” I've personally dealt with KC twice, first time (Vewlix Capcom) everything was perfect. 2nd time (Vewlix Diamond) it arrived with all kinds of damage I was NOT made aware of before/when I purchased it. I ended up spending over 600$ on replacement parts directly from Taito. Even after that, I'll never get the dent out of the lower portion of the cab (near the coin door). It was my last KC transaction, as I feel I should have been made aware…

• Jail bars or burn in?

I think it would be better to display the solid color screens at the same scan rate (15khz) as the jail bar screens. However this would still rule out any tube burn, so sure go for it.

• Jail bars or burn in?

Can you display some different solid color screens with a PC or other device? That would quickly rule out burn-in if the jail bar effect disappears when changing sources.

• Quote from brentradio: “Is that his official title? ” More like secret menu guy from the sounds of it. Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Old menu guy left before finishing the promised menu update. ” Old menu guy kinda had that reputation (unfinished work) even before he was named as the menu guy. Honestly it was one of my biggest concerns when he was named the official menu guy. I didn't say anything because I didn't think it was my place and I didn't want to feed drama.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Our understanding of quantum mechanics has not advanced far enough yet. ” Totally unrelated but also very interesting (to me). As a quantum computer is processing you must hide the results of equations from it, otherwise the value is known and its ability to factor at a quantum level is broken. Schrödinger's cat: Remember the cat in the box is both alive and dead at the same time, but only if we don't look into the box. Once you look into the box the value collapses into…

• Quote from Apocalypse: “@raidenmaniac1 has requested to be moved to second batch, @twistedsymphony is next in line for first batch. ” Please move me to the "version 2" kit batch (if you haven't already made note) I've gotta have my encrypted ROMs/key restore. Oops, please disregard this was intended for the System16 multi thread (not the S24 thread).

• Quote from Tgames: “I don't know if the firmware has something to do with games but after the update nothing has changed. Super Dodge Ball - Still Black Screen on MV1C (working with the original card and NeoSD) Magician Lord - Still no music playback on MV1C (working with the original card and NeoSD) And of course still the bugs with High Scores on every games. ” I don't have a 1C, but the high score bug thing happens on 1FZ too... Just clear your NVRAM.

• Quote from rewrite: “I miss BCG something fierce. ” That ^

• UMK3 OSSC Settings.

jassin000 - - Midway Systems

oyPhKQ6.jpg ALL of the above is required! - Supergun (I'm using a HAS 3.1 with Suzo Happ 130 watt PSU) - Midway kick harness adapter (I'm using the JNX Raiden to adapt for CPS2/3) - OSSC (I'm using my 1.5 here, I also own a 1.6 but that sits inside my console cart) - DVDO (the VP30 with latest firmware, its also reconnecting audio because OSSC 1.5 has no DA support) - LG B6 OSSC Settings: - Line 3x mode - generic 4:3 - adjust V and H porch settings to center image to your liking (it will NOT fit…