Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 270.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

KalessinDB - - Temple of the Undamned

This is just incredible. I'm quite happy with my multi (and will probably sell off the 2-3 spare B boards I have eventually), but to see something like this coming about, and at that price point, is just fantastic. Great work as always UD.

• Nice case. Available for purchase somewhere or did you make it?

• Them fighting games alone... In for one.

• Quote from PascalP: “well yes, that is because DND is a 3 player game. Button 4 for both P1 and P2 are on the Jamma edge ” 4 player, actually. That reminds me, I gotta make sure my big blue has button 4 wired on the jamma edge...

• NVS-4000-01 loom?

KalessinDB - - General Arcade Tech Help

But where do/did you get it is kinda the big thing Or did you just crimp it yourself? I'm starting to think I'm at the point where I need to invest in tools and start making looms and such myself...

• NVS-4000-01 loom?

KalessinDB - - General Arcade Tech Help

Got in a pair of NVS-4000-01s to throw in my Astros and finally just stop fucking around with the highwaynet ATX adapters and crap, have the last PSUs I'm likely to need over and done with. Of course, yaton didn't include the looms (not that I expected him to). So now I'm hunting around. Anyone able to confirm ebay.com/itm/Sega-Harness-WIRE…62882557?oid=182043093630 is all that I need? Because I will happily grab it if so. Found a little info at forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=36764 and fo…

• CPS2 NOOB

KalessinDB - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from KalessinDB: “Something like retrogamingcables.co.uk/micoms…assive-converter-for-sale ? ” thanks alot thats the one Ill order one ” Two things to note: first shipping is kinda killer if you're in the US so if you think you might need other cables get them now, and second they often have coupon codes up on their Facebook page or whatever.

• CPS2 NOOB

KalessinDB - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Something like retrogamingcables.co.uk/micoms…assive-converter-for-sale ?

• Quote from brentradio: “I just found this thread, I didn't read the whole thread, so I have to ask, What is the status of this project and is there a list to get on? What boardsets is needed? Sounds like a very cool multi kit. ” I believe (since I have read the whole thread, but it's been a while): v1 (replacement rom board) is at prototype stage, v2 (sd loading, possible encrypted roms assuming ArcadeHacker releases the info) is at proof of concept. Yes there is a list to declare interest for. …

• Quote from Blackfish: “One of the best looking JAMMA extenders I've seen are from this Chinese seller on Taobao but its pretty difficult to by from him and his English is poor so can't sell outside of the platform. item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a…5065631&scene=taobao_shop He has a bunch of really good looking arcade and RGB related products. ” Holy crap that's beautiful. I need to find me a way to buy from him...

• Quote from skate323k137: “What is most peoples use for these? If just for supergun use, making a product run might be feasible with enough interest. ” I'm going to be buying a few from Riddled when I buy his JAMMA switcher for my Big Blue -- shoving the CPS2/3 (and 1 when it comes out) multis into the ultimate 6 button fighter machine.

• Quote from Brettster: “Haven't tried this on a 256 but it does work on a Chihiro used a sata ssd with this adapter ebay.co.uk/itm/PATA-IDE-TO-SAT…id=p2045573.c100508.m3226 ” Holy cow that would be awesome. SSDs are getting stupid cheap, Newegg literally emailed me TODAY with $35 for 240gig, if you bought at least 2 of them. Cheap no-name brand, but for something like this who cares

• Quote from skate323k137: “So is anyone doing these as a service yet? I'd love to give someone my donor cart and plenty of beer money, so to speak. I could even donate a couple other PGM games I don't play, if they help. Bonus points if you're in the US. ” Me too thanks.

• I'll absolutely buy both versions.

• Quote from nnap: “these are the pictures of my conversion of KoV2 Nine Dragons to Espgaluda. I used the voltage regulator on the PGM board for the single eprom that needs it and have used a separate one for the ROM board. This eliminates the need for a wire from the PGM to the ROM board. 9_D613_DB0_6_FD8_4_D97_8589_D1_A3357_EB4_C8.jpg ” Just confirming: SH Plus won't work, correct? Somehow I've acquired a second copy of Plus, but no spare regular...

• @XianXi sells System16 adapters, so if anyone can confirm/deny that pinout I imagine it would be him.

• Yeah that's about the same #'s I was seeing, which is more than I'm willing to pay right now at least. Thanks though.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I use tokens. I've got custom tokens made for my arcade (that I include with most things I sell) and I have a token machine that dispenses the tokens with a button press. Imho dropping a coin is an important part of the experience. If you are just using a supergun then it's not that important I guess. ” My friends convinced me to get a change machine, then promptly took that change machine from me and wired it up with an arduino and accelerometer so that it dispenses the…

• Beautiful work! Gotta get these when I'm at my computer.

• sigh Anybody know where I could get a C2 game for cheap? I don't think I'm searching right on yaj... Let's not talk about the why.