Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 609.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• From the looks of that you could probably just saw off the excess from the PCB?

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from rtw: “We should start renaming the files in the pack to reflect their actual version for example: soulcl2a-sc22vera.bin is really version D. This can easily be seen if you enter setup and and look at the loaded software: SC22 Ver.D ” I think that's because you are using a version D disc?

kuze - - System 246/256

Fun fact with SC2 you can use a 'D' DVD with an 'A' version dongle.

• Awesome write up, thanks for sharing! I'm glad I didn't bid against you on this, had considered it! Good to see it went to another AP member.

• Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

kuze - - Project Showcase

Quote from Apocalypse: “Hey, I've built an interest list, hopefully not too many mistakes: @ekorz @rewrite @98pacecar @Derick2k * 2 @mastercello @Nodoyuna @zizer @Denson @Frank_fjs @xodaraP @djsheep @oneleaf86 @Blackfish @archimage @sk8er000 @twistedsymphony @Astro X @glstar @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES * 3 @Yippikaye @Sp33dFr34k @KalessinDB @jepjepjep @friedpotatoz @udongein @Darksoft @aoiddr @kuze @ShootTheCore @-Ace- @bradtemple87 @jassin000 @remvel @Gakman @Dakken * 2 @LHantz @funkycochise @penrhos …

• Be very careful adjusting those, you can easily make things worse. If it's corner convergence issues they will probably need to be fixed with convergence strips instead of those pots.

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from Coyo5050: “npy1cd0b rrv1-a scp1cd0 Are listed as CD, but error when extracting saying they are not CD. ” probably needs a different version of chdman to extract

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Hey, I'm back but for personal reasons I have to step back from the arcade community for a while. I will continue to provide support for my products and focus on only 1 or 2 projects. ” No worries, we all understand and wish you the best!

• Quote from winteriscoming: “Quote from kuze: “Quote from winteriscoming: “How long has shipping been taking for US buyers? Is signature required? Not sure what's up with mine. The initial tracking started on September 4th and didn't have any progress until September 21st... like maybe the label was created and it wasn't actually dropped off until much later or something. It appears to have cleared outbound customs and is on the way to the US, I guess, but no tracking available from USPS yet. ” M…

• Epic! Glad to see you got it up and running, that's pretty awesome. Also I see you are a fellow NGE fan!

• Quote from winteriscoming: “How long has shipping been taking for US buyers? Is signature required? Not sure what's up with mine. The initial tracking started on September 4th and didn't have any progress until September 21st... like maybe the label was created and it wasn't actually dropped off until much later or something. It appears to have cleared outbound customs and is on the way to the US, I guess, but no tracking available from USPS yet. ” Mine was shipped August 28, received September …

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from kuze: “Yeah the part I didn't like was cutting traces, it's a shame it's required but it is what it is. ” I know right! When you first see just a image of the device your like "oh nice I've just gotta plug this into the IO" port.Then you get a look at the switchboard, and some of the not connected IO pins and it becomes clear you are basically rewiring the port first (then plugging it in haha). ” Yeah totally, at least Sony included the expansion port to begin w…

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from brizzo: “Quote from kuze: “Could you not use the dump for the same dongle that the memory card came with and is bound to? ” It is not bound to the SC2 dongle image itself, but to the magic gate boot id that is unique to each dongle.Quote from kuze: “Also I don't remember if the sc2 memory cards are magic gate protected using the arcade version, but if not you should be able to just write an image to any old memory card with something like ps3mca ” The SC2 memory card uses a retail PS2…

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from brizzo: “Quote from kuze: “I don't think you'd need a special dongle, you'd just need an image of an existing SC2 arcade memory card to write to a second one. ” This morning I was sent two dumps from different SC2 memory cards. They are in fact not standard format as @rtw suggested. It also appears the dumps are bound to the dongle they came with. That means we cannot just write them to a new ps2 card and go Will do some tinkering on my end. First thought is to transplant parts from a…

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from rtw: “To get conquest mode you need the PS2 memory card, which is not a PS2 memory card format. But maybe @brizzo can make a version where you buy two dongles where one is a memory card ” I don't think you'd need a special dongle, you'd just need an image of an existing SC2 arcade memory card to write to a second one. Conquest mode is actually pretty cool, it's kind of fun fighting against previous players/owners characters.

• Quote from plasia: “The switch board mod was scary, I was able to do it though. Don't be an idiot like me and put the SD card in the wrong way, then get confused why things don't work... rofl ” Yeah the part I didn't like was cutting traces, it's a shame it's required but it is what it is. I would have thought the sd card would face the other side too. I didn't buy an SD card yet, so at first I pulled a 2gb one from a gba flash cart to try it out. The PSIO didn't like it and it hung at the boot …

• Quote from plasia: “Oooh look at this ” Nice, finally got mine in today. Pretty stoked to install the switch board and give it a go this weekend. Also very impressed with the packaging, quite professional.

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from plasia: “Is Gundam Seed Destiny not dumped? It's not in the pack? Edit: There seems to be a lot of missing stuff that according to Guru has already been dumped Would be awesome if we could get those missing ones in Additional Edit: Smash Court Tournament (tennis) should be a CD but chdman doesn't think it is and refuses to extract a CD, but will extract to a DVD? Another Edit: I have Gundam Seed Destiny (4x of them), if they really don't "publicly" exist then who do I send the dongle/…

• Quote from MetalliC: “Quote from kuze: “It's a can of worms though because people will start making SDOJ conversions (and Akai home) ” there is no dumps of these, isn't it ? ” Neither are public afaik, but I remember reading that SDOJ had been dumped privately and would eventually make it to MAME.

• It's said that the Pink Sweets Suicide Club PCB is a conversion from Mushihimesama, so it's definitely possible. It's a can of worms though because people will start making SDOJ conversions (and Akai home) and trying to pass them off as original. No way you'd be able to tell the difference other than the serial sticker, which would be easy to reproduce. I suspect it's just a matter of time until Joerg or someone else starts offering this type of service though.