Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Damn...I just realized I had one of these boards with Auraail. I'm down for a multi!

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

SEGASHIRO - - Project Showcase

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “So, just a question what does it mean by samples won't play in Gallop? So, there is audio missing? What if one used a Gallop board as a donor? I don't have an M72 yet but this multi looks awesome. Just wondering about this as Gallop looks like a fun game. ” Gallop is fully working. that issue was resolved all the way back on page 2Quote from Apocalypse: “BTW Gallop has samples now! ” Gallop is fully working. that issue was resolved all the way …

So, just a question what does it mean by samples won't play in Gallop? So, there is audio missing? What if one used a Gallop board as a donor? I don't have an M72 yet but this multi looks awesome. Just wondering about this as Gallop looks like a fun game.

• I wonder if any of your SIMMS are dead. Can you load any of the games? Or does it do this regardless of the title?

• Hi ! from Montréal

SEGASHIRO - - Introduce Yourself!

Bonjour! Welcome. Your friend has 6 candy cabs...so lucky!

• Thanks for this! This really sorts it out for me!

How do I tell if a board is an M72? Especially if its a Hammerin' Harry?

• Quote from YesAffinity: “Can you not reconnect the composite line with a jumper and use composite as sync, as Frank_fjs suggested? Tried a jrok sync cleaner? Maybe it's identical to the sync cleaner you've already tried, but maybe not, and it's designed to be paired with the v4.1 encoder. ” I wonder if this JROK is just screwed up and that I should order one with the proper sync cleaner.

• If you are using the Hauppauge HDPVR just as a pass through there isn't any lag or much lag. Once you start recording however the games will unplayable unless you are routing the game to a screen before the HDPVR. Game console --in--> TV --out--> HDPVR ---> Computer

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “I thought that the setup may require a sync cleaner ” Rather than clean, have you tried regeneration? ” I will look into this!

• That solution is intense...anyone have a simpler one that I could try before jumping into the deep?

• Hey Everyone, It's been awhile but I finally have some time to sort through some arcade stuff again. Anyway, my friend and I are trying to get an old SNK rotary cabinet up and running (Guerilla War). We are pretty much close to the end but all the monitor solutions are giving us problems. We tried a gonbes gbs-8220 but Guerilla War refuses to run via that method. The screen just stays on a static screen. The other boards we tried work but the rotary games seem particularly laggy. So it wasn't a …

• Damn that is amazing!

Damn...that list of games is amazing. I don't have an Irem M72 though.

• My youtube is suddenly filled up with videos of something called the NeoSD Pro - now I didn't sit down and compare detail by detail - but is this thing a almost straight copy of the Darksoft design? Because that was my first feeling upon watching the first few minutes of some of the videos.

• This is totally awesome. I'm a Dredd fan. I have been reading IDW run this weekend. My NBA JAM board however is kinda warped and works inconsistently. Anyway to fix that?

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “Why would Canada charge you tax if you were bringing out of the country into the US? It would be US customs that would charge US tax. ” this. aren't you supposed to be able to get a refund on taxes paid when leaving the country? Isn't that whole point of the Duty free shops on the boarder? ” I wish I knew...I just know that everybody wants my money and most of the cool stuff I like is in the States or in Japan. I guess in Canada we have lots of…

• Quote from jassin000: “I was actually looking at purchasing a Blast City from Montreal about 10 years ago... Thankfully I had the forethought to check with Canada border control/customs first. I asked the guy, so if I buy this and drive it back down you will charge me tax on what I paid? The security dude was like "well if its a handwritten receipt how do we know that's what it's actually worth" so I say "Ok then what happens" he says "Drive it down, we'll apprase it (aka on the spot decided how…

• Quote from suverman: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Attention: CANADIAN CUSTOMS have rejected our shipment, at the moment two orders are refused and back to us. We will contact the user of this order in the next days ” Why would this happen? So strange. I hope EMS delivery solves this issue.I haven't ordered the cart yet (waiting for round 2) but this seems odd considering that every other Darksoft purchase (that I have made) came through customs without issue (occasion…

• Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Attention: CANADIAN CUSTOMS have rejected our shipment, at the moment two orders are refused and back to us. We will contact the user of this order in the next days ” Why would this happen? So strange. I hope EMS delivery solves this issue. I haven't ordered the cart yet (waiting for round 2) but this seems odd considering that every other Darksoft purchase (that I have made) came through customs without issue (occasionally with a massive border tax charge) but r…