Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 452.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, those aren't scanlines. Graphics are glitching for some reason. Could be the motherboard or the cart. Try giving the cart edge connectors a good clean.

• Passthrough? Solder a jamma connector to a fingerboard. Am I missing something? :p

• Yeah, I was talking about the ODE and I assumed Cereth was as well.

• Quote from ReplicaX: “My simple advice. Do Not buy crappy programmers. Cheapest isn't always the best solution. ” Except the TL866. For anything that's 40 pins or less, it is amazing for the price.

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Also, what about how the Japanese do for fighters, instead of needing special break out PCBs, you can use this to put two, say Mortal Kombat players on different machines! ” I have this thing which is meant for exactly that: tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=2620 It works fine for games with 3P and 4P support if you don't mind that the player order is wrong, because it throws the player 2 controls on the other cab. So for instance for 4P games you would have 1P …

• Yeah, at $200 a piece I'll continue running discs. That said, there's definitely a market for these. It's just not for you or me.

• You could always just cut of the excess from a larger connector.

• I think it's some special moves that don't work if you have the 4th button both on the jamma edge and the kick harness. Maybe it registers it as a double input? Also, I seem to remember the hidden character code for CPS3 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure not working. Not exactly stuff that is super obvious right off the bat.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

nem - - Temple of the Undamned

Excellent price point. I'm definitely interested!

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

nem - - System 246/256

Quote from ekorz: “SED1 DVD0 (we have sed1dvd0a) DB1 (ripped as a cd but it’s a dvd) ” Cool. I'll rip these two then. My Soul Calibur II is a rev. D (SC21 DVD0D).

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

nem - - System 246/256

Since there seems to be quite a few omissions / mistakes, here's what I have and can make images of: Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix KN1-B Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 KN2 Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. SED1 DVD0 Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II GSD1 DVD0 Sengoku Basara X BAX1 DVD0 Soul Calibur II SC21 DVD0D Super Dragonball Z DB1 Time Crisis 3 TST1 DVD0 I'll have to check my HDD games at a later date as they're somewhere in a box.

• Passwords (Unlocks) for Games

nem - - System 246/256

I tried these years ago. Can confirm. Also, I seem to remember only punching in the H course password and it opening up the preceding courses as well. Might be worth trying the passwords from the last to first, just to save the trouble of inputting 7 different passwords.

• Need replacement disc - Dragon Ball Z

nem - - System 246/256

This is the info that ImgBurn gives for the disc: Quote: “HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS70 EX00 (SATA) Current Profile: DVD-ROM Disc Information: Status: Complete Erasable: No Sessions: 1 Sectors: 211 172 Size: 432 480 256 bytes Time: 46:57:47 (MM:SS:FF) TOC Information: Session 1... (LBA: 0) -> Track 01 (Mode 1, LBA: 0 - 211171) -> LeadOut (LBA: 211172) Track Information: Session 1... -> Track 01 (LTSA: 0, TS: 211172, LRA: 211171) Physical Format Information (Last Recorded): Book Type: DVD-ROM Part Ver…

• I have an original disc here.

• @xodaraP Superpro does ST M48T58Y. Here's a dump of my working Konami 573 RTC: sendspace.com/file/u1uc2i I have Hyper Bishi Bashi currently installed on the motherboard, not sure if that matters at all. Also, since it's somewhat hidden in an FS thread and it relates to the topic at hand, @FrancoB shared an image of Konami 80's Arcade Gallery that's been hacked to work with any (?) security card: Quote from FrancoB: “As promised, uploaded [here] ”

• Nanao ms-2930 problem

nem - - Monitor Help

You will have the same issue with the 31. Personally I like the analog adjustments over the OSD, but I admit, in a Blast the 2931 is way easier to adjust.

• Seibu Spi problem

nem - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from chomponooch: “Otherwise I am wondering about incorrect system update effect (in couse cutting the power while the game was doing it's initial load after changeing cartridges). Some sources indicate that the effect of this is Hardware Error 81 but not complete system brick ” Yeah, I did this once. It will just show the error screen afterwards.

• Nanao ms-2930 problem

nem - - Monitor Help

Join the club. I have 10 of them that all have the same issue in varying degrees. You could also try placing magnets on the yoke to pull the top and bottom straight, but honestly, it's not worth the effort. Adjust the pincushion, put the yoke strips in the corners and you will get a nice image.

• Nanao ms-2930 problem

nem - - Monitor Help

Honestly, top and bottom bowing in is a regular problem on the MS-2930. I don't think you will solve it with just convergence strips (or a cap kit). You could try reseating the yoke, but it's really easy to make it worse. As for left and right, before you do anything, adjust SPC.15 on the chassis. SPC stands for side pincushion. You can try adjusting SPC.31 as well, it will have an effect for 15khz as well.

• UMK3 OSSC Settings.

nem - - Midway Systems

It's a matter of display compatibility, not OSSC settings. You should ask the Youtuber what display (s)he has.