Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 380.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sign me up for 1 in the October batch! Thank you.

• Ultra Street Fighter 4 work in the US?

jugu - - Taito Type X

I’m still trying to get my setup to work. Haven’t had time recently.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

jugu - - Taito Type X

Awesome work! Won’t get to try it until I replace the caps on my Type X mothboard. Is there support for a vertical monitor? Hint hint...

• I'm for this as well. I've dealt with a couple of sellers that I would never do business with again. I think such a list would be helpful here.

• Thank you @Niko! Will do. Going to test this to see if it actually boots first.

• Ultra Street Fighter 4 work in the US?

jugu - - Taito Type X

Okay, so I received an X3 system with Puzzle & Dragons. I also separately received an Ultra Street Fighter IV version 1.0 disk and dongle. I should be able to swap out the drive and dongle and start playing right? Do I need the Fast I/O and card reader if trying to play offline?

• +1 for auto-resize

• I'm here for Alien 3: The Gun and Jurassic Park. Have a Golden Axe 2, which is awesome. Only played Spiderman a couple of times, but it was fun.

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

Yes I can upload the Dinomax image. Will do so tonight and share a link.

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

Forgot to add it to this thread. Image can be found here: mega.nz/#!dZAggDpB!jOYGJe0E_O-…L36zQWa9AqOPCnZErUooctd-s Tested on a real Type X with the stock 9600SE GPU.

• Custom Cart Color

jugu - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Did you reprint the label?

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

Will have a link shortly...

• Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 24.2 hour(s): * sales@segaarcade.com Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Software purchase"] to sales@segaarcade.com. It has been in queue too long, and will not attempt delivery again. Hmm... this is not encouraging. I'll ask KC and Android about these games, and continue to follow up with Play iT Amusements.

• I own an Operation G.H.O.S.T 42" cabinet which runs on Sega Ringwide system and a Transformers Human Alliance 42" cabinet which runs on the Sega Ringedge 2 hardware. There are 2 new releases, Target Bravo: Operation GHOST and Transformers: Shadow Rising. Does anyone know if these are just new software titles for the Ringwide and Ringedge 2 systems? Or are these running on the newer Nu arcade hardware? If it's the former, does anyone know if the discs and keychip can be purchased outside of buyin…

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

So I made two change: Edited the path in the Registry to be the explicit path: "C:\TypeXmulti\assets\ttxshell.exe" and renamed: C:\Windows\system32\Ttxshell.exe to C:\Windows\system32\Ttxshell.bak And we have.... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9448b01dafc71249d01a306ccarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9448b01dafc71249d01a306cc Woohoo!

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

Ah ok. I'll try that too. Thank you guys for your help!

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

Quote from sammargh: “Can you upload your registry file so I can take a look at it? ” I'll upload my registry tonight when I get home. Quote from Niko: “Also you might try renaming the real "ttxshell.exe" in the C:\Windows, to something like "ttxshell.bak". ” I had completely removed the "TypeXsys" directory, that should have taken care of the original "ttxshell.exe" no?

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

So I did the following: - Re-flashed drive with Dinomax image to SATA SSD drive - Created new 3rd partition titled "GAMES", drive letter G: - Copied the games to GAMES partition (copied a couple of shmups like Raiden III & IV) - Copied Niko's multi files to both C: and D: partitions - Removed "TypeXsys" directory - Created new "Shell" Registry entry in: HKLM\X1\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run - which points to: %SYSTEMROOT%\TypeXmulti\assets\ttsxhell.exe This results in the following error …

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

I’ll try this tonight. Thank you @Niko

• Taito Type X Multi?

jugu - - Taito Type X

I modified the existing entry in the Registry to point to the shell from your multi.