Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hola! Amigo. Glad to have you a board.

• Remember that some jamma harnesses have the(rgbs+video ground signal) wires directly to a db15 connector. This allows someone to plug in an old jamma board in while still utilizing the db15 connection that inputs to the chassis. Just an extra thought.

• CPS2 reset issue

KOarcade - - CPS2 Multigame

Well after some careful reviewing and measuring of voltages. I came to the conclusion the his psu was too low. We adjusted as needed and th board never reset. He is new to this field so I gave him some advice. I also had him understand the importance of a strong and more reliable psu are important. His psu will be fine for a while. However I recommended to him to plan to purchase one in his near future. Thanks mitz.

• CPS2 reset issue

Hi everyone I will be reviewing a cps2 setup today. It is having an issue, by resetting when a match starts in ST. This is not a multi kit. However the game does start, character select screen is fine. However once the match gives controls to the player it just resets. I am going to assume this is due to voltage on the 5v line. Also he is using the cheap 18$ psu, Chinese manufactured one (black casing). Aside from the voltage levels, would there be any other areas or items to check/ test that ma…

• How does someone tell if they should be expecting their kits? My friend purchased his thru Paradise awhile ago... NGZALUOSJ Placed on 02/07/2018 10:43:01 - this is his confirmation number for purchase I only ask because, I know others are wondering about being on batch 1 or production batch 2 and also there is now a July preorders. How does someone know what batch list they are on?

• Yoooooo amigo. Welcome.

• Thanks everyone. I buddy decided to buy the multi. After he saw the true power of the multi that I own. He had to drink the koolaid too.

• Does anyone off hand know what revision board does SFAlpha1 use typically? Or do I really have to find my security bit screw driver (i hate those things). **god i hope this isn't a dumb question***lol

• CPS2 A Board - Recap

KOarcade - - Project Showcase

Man that board is SUPER FRESH now! Great job.

• Long LCD Cable

KOarcade - - F3 Multigame Cart

YOOO this is dope. Thanks alot. So this wont cause issues with voltage due to the length of the wires to the screen? I feel like I remember reading somewhere on this site that the length of wires caused too much resistance. But if others are using this. Then i guess im down too. Merry xmas to me.

• You can netboot using a Pi for CPS2? Please provide insight and link for instructions? I love not having to touch my Naomi netboot setup. Jassin- where did you get that SD card slot extension from? Im liking that exterior setup.

• CPS2 died in action

KOarcade - - General Arcade Tech Help

Yeh believe or not. I have to run my cps2 psu at 5.7v and 12.8v because I have other devices drawing off of it. So it sounds like you have what you need for power. Especially considering you are getting a garbled screen. I'm curious, some times when I owned a cps3 it would show a garbled screen so I would increase my voltage slightly and it would work. May I ask what it is plugged into? Cab? Supergun? Are you using USB Undamn? Overall, it may have just took a crap on you. Have you check the batt…

• #tapwaterFTW

• This is wonderful news. It sounds great. I can't wait to install and update mine. So will this the forum for the full instruction for those interested in updating their CPS2multis? Or is this for just the new rom set? I understand we have to solder some wire to a few specific point but do we just download and load new rom set on sd card and go ham?

• Vewlix L Ami

KOarcade - - Project Showcase

Like that direction graphic. Super clean yet geometric. Super dope ball tops.

• Hi from Spain!

KOarcade - - Introduce Yourself!

Hola!!!

• Hi from the Netherlands

KOarcade - - Introduce Yourself!

Yo yo

• Ookay so I too have also had to use the KOWAL FPC with my LS-32. However, I know this sounds crazy silly to ask... But you did remove the S-mount plate off of the original body of the Seimitsu LS-38, right? I have a Blastcity panel on my Netcity cab and granted I used LS-32, which came with a S-mount plate. However, once I replaced the S-plate with the KOWAL FPC the holes from the KOWAL to the Blastcity matched exactly. I only ask, because I have read elsewhere that someone was mounting the Seim…

• Has there been a final cost established for the MVS multi yet?

• LCD replacement?

wow this is really nice to know. as a just in case my screen take damage or cracks. I will for sure pay attention to this thread. thanks for the insight. PS: Did you cousin pay for it? Or at least buy you some brews?