Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 932.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

acblunden2 - - System 246/256

...............following. youtube.com/watch?v=zYH3oeTO5g0

• InfiniKey-CPS2

acblunden2 - - Temple of the Undamned

I have a few boards that I could never get to work with the Darksoft Multi. I misplaced the original EPROM's forcing me to convert one of them using Avalaunch roms to HSF2A. Don't know why, but the sound was off in that conversion. The EPROM's used were of the proper speed. I am interested in seeing if an encrypted conversion using the Infinikey would play properly where my decrypted attempt did not.

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

acblunden2 - - CPS III SuperBIOS

Darksoft making dreams come true once again!

• Not much use for an optical drive any longer. So this is a niche specialty item for specialized purposes. As such, low sales volume. It is only ever going to be worth development if there is room for profit. It is high though considering the SCSI optical drive emulator is less than half the cost. I too shall run discs until the price comes down. I won't even be tempted until it gets under $100.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

acblunden2 - - Temple of the Undamned

Teh-Heh-Teh-He-Ten dollars?!!!!!!! 6 for me. Thank you sir!

• Gotta score one in your neck of the woods some how. @zero238 is our resident Jedi Knight of Big Blues with 8. I am his padawan at 7

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “GQ-4X doesn't do GALs unfortunately. ” As a fellow Top3000 owner, do you know if it can do GAL's? Looks like @Mitsurugi-w shipped mine Friday and the latest fix came in yesterday. Caught in a space-time on this one.

• Quote from Toph: “And I thought the midway cab, being one of my favs, would look awesome as a Big Blue. ” And it does! Plus, seeing a cab rescued > seeing a cab turned into shelving. You did a fine job and must be dedicated to the Street Fighter game. Here is to hoping you join the Big Blue club some day!

• @Mitsurugi-w, I sent PM and payment on Friday. No response from you. Let me know if you got it. Thanks!

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Quote from TechnicalMonkey: “@Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w so my chance of seeing a batch of that is slim to none ? ” Brutha, 64MB CPS3 SIMMS are available now. Send a PM to @Denson.

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from acblunden2: “Nice fast work testing those SIMM's Mitsurugi-w. Thanks! ” Yeah. I test the 128s by installing four new simms and doing a game write. So It takes about 45 minutes to test four. I tested 100 of them. 15 were tested bad. Half of those were not recognized by the pcb, the other gave errors during writing. In the last batch I had about the same % bad with the same symptoms. All but one was fixed by resoldering by hand. That one most likely had a bad fl…

• Quote from Derick2k: “There are a few boards on yaj right now: page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v575221176 page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s610112681 If you still need one, I have a spare somewhere if you are not in a rush ” Looks like my Buyee account can't see those. I am not in a rush. I got a cut corner CP for you too. PM you this weekend. Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mncmt: “there's someone on klov selling a bloxeed pcb for a decent price ” that's not a suitable donor si…

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I cant remember whether we had done a batch of 64s before. I dont think so. ” You guys did. I would have never got my SF3NG working without it.

• I am having trouble sourcing a proper C2 board for this (not stopping me from picking up the multi anyway). Can someone help me secure one? PM me. Thanks!

• US Atomiswave set of cabs

acblunden2 - - Project Showcase

Quote from bagheera369: “Sports shooting is just the right length to maintain focus, accuracy, and speed. I think its rounds are perfect. Area 51 on like the last level...there's no accuracy...its just rapid fire the trigger, drop another quarter in when i die. That being said, I feel that Point Blank's 16rds are just a touch long...but they are so varied, it doesn't really matter. ” I see. I guess the game isn't for me then. I want bang for me quarter. I'm a big Police Trainer (part 1) fan.

Am I doing something wrong? I find Sports Shooting to be annoyingly short. Do I have the wrong setting for this game set or something?

Looks like he moved recently and told me he tossed it out. Sorry bud.

Pretty hard to find one of those. But I do know of a guy that took that shroud completely off and fitted a flat panel LCD in its place. I'll ask him if he still has the parts.

Quote from Dreygor: “Yeah I actually had the same problem off and on. At first I thought it was a voltage issue, So i tried ATX PSU, Sun PSU, and a generic PSU with 3.3VDC but it was all the same problem. So I started changing out other parts and in my set up it seems that some of the JVS cause it to hang. I started with a Sega 838-13683-02 and it seemed to play Atomiswave games fine, but this is while I was testing everything and I was not happy with it. Then I switched to a Sega/Capcom JVS and…

• Question: How many writes do we get with the NAND Flash RAM over the life of this product?