Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 877.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

Apocalypse - - Project Showcase

Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Please Send mine....... ” I'm so busy... Sorry Quote from suverman: “Can I please get one as well? ” Yes, you're on the list now.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “*Walks into room* "Wait.....where dd this treasure chest come from? Well now I have to open it and see...." *creaking noise* "Oh....my....god...." *Blackout accompanied by dramatic revelation music* ” Don't force me to post pics, please don't

• Quote from VectorGlow: “Thanks. Any ideas what could dissolve it without harming the components, PCB or tracks? ? ” Without harming the components? No... If it's the material I think of it should be softish, what I do is I cut 3 sides with a sharp blade then heat the thing up with hot air. This way you should be able to peel the coating but no guarantee you won't damage anything in the process.

• Quote from VectorGlow: “Update: I tried Mr Muscle on a Taito TC0070RGB module (one of these: macros-arcade.com/images/TC0070-Real.jpg (not my pic)) but no luck I'm afraid. What type of material are these encased in? Some kind of hard epoxy? ” By the look of it I would say it's not ceramic based but rather a kind of resin.

Quote from KRG: “Would you please add me? ” Quote from geosnow: “Please add me to the list. ” Sure

• Thanks, hopefully will find some time tomorrow yo give it a go.

• Late update... Ok, I've tried to install the kit on the rev.7 B-board with G PAL => nothing changed (still the same problematic tiles in the same games at the same spots). Can anyone post the flash test ROM?

Slowly catching up, one kit sent today. First batch: @djsheep => Received @Derick2k => Received @rtw => Received @Astro X => Sent 19/10/2018 @frsj8112 @Darksoft @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES @archimage @kingau @-Ace- Second batch: @zizer @acblunden2 @ekorz @ShootTheCore @twistedsymphony @mastercello @AlxUnderBase @Nodoyuna @West @rewrite @LHantz @furbyxxl @sk8er000 @raidenmaniac1 * 2 @Yippikaye @pulstarx @jepjepjep @tom5151 @xtrasmiley @udongein @Damsrpg @NeoXbit @Michaelm @90sCyberThriller @redijedi808 …

• Typical faulty ROM symptoms (stuck data line). Could be as easy as burning a replacement ROM if you're lucky.

• Quote from KalessinDB: “Can anyone re-up the fixes for the GAL and Rom 5? I think FileDropper might be time-limited because when I click on the links they're gone - same with the files @Yukari Tamura posted before Oct 4th (which makes me think they might auto-delete after 14 days since it's officially the 18th now) Thanks! ” Sure. GAL: filedropper.com/multic2palv4 ROM 5: filedropper.com/05_1

• Quote from VectorGlow: “Excellent, thanks. BTW, when you say 'soda' are you referring to baking soda / bicarbonate of soda? What is the dilution? ” Quote from Apocalypse: “I just used the soda solution I use for blocked drains in the bathroom. ” The name here is "Mr Muscle unblocker", pure.

• Quote from philsublime: “Can you add me to the list? Great stuff... ” Quote from 8bitforlife: “diffenitly in got a flashpoint on yaj ” You're on the list guys.

• Quote from VectorGlow: “@Apocalypse - is there any chance of re-uploading the pics please? The originals have vanished and I'd love to see the results.Thanks. ” There are still there on my blog, result is very clean: arcadefixer.blogspot.com/2018/…-module-reproduction.html

Quote from philsublime: “Please put me on the waiting list. Sounds awesome! ” Done, thanks.

• I've posted the soda bath method in this thread: Capcom 85H001 (sound module) reproduction Also you MUST remove the module completely for a recap as electrolytic fluid from the capacitors has to been cleaned on both side. Even if the sound is brought back to life with new caps the fluid will continue to eat the traces underneath.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Apocalypse - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from jassin000: “At least this is my understanding, maybe @Darksoft or @Apocalypse could clarify this for us. ” Restoring keys on CPS1/CPS1-DASH is possible but not needed with the multi. Romsets will be untouched (100% OG), including those using battery powered C-boards. On CPS1 keys are only used to define B registers addresses and layer masks values and on the multi the plan is to intercept accesses to those registers and write back appropriate data. This way any C board can be used, th…

• Quote from KalessinDB: “SECOND try is the charm! After accidentally smoking a motherboard via improper installation of the multi kit, I now have a working C2 multi! Now I just need to get the new ROMs burned... Much less worried about changing out those chips tough. For some reason the pins on this multi always creep me out. Must have checked my CPS2 at least a dozen times from every angle the first time I did it. Should have done the same with this, I wouldn't have lost a motherboard. Anyone ne…

• Quote from asra: “Hello! @'Apocalypse' and @Mitsurugi-w could I please get on the list for -1 multi -1 FD controller please? PD @Apocalypse good wishes from strangers sometimes come off as weird but I do hope you'll get some redemption from the culprit being caught. ” Sure and thanks. Quote from Derick2k: “Man, having both available for purchase is incredible. This is almost like a gift to the arcade community. ” Well, it was the initial purpose: a gift from me to @Mitsurugi-w Quote from xodaraP…

• Quote from FairWitness: “Can I be added to the list? ” Sure, added.

• We have now working repro FD controllers! Now grab all those cheap rom based games and contact @Mitsurugi-w for order.