Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 978.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Derick2k - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Derick2k: “I rather not deal Paradise Arcade. ” same. I'd be inclined to carry them on bit-district.com if that's something we could work out. ” Even better , TS does excellent packing and super fast shipping.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Derick2k - - Temple of the Undamned

@undamned I need atleast 10 and @twistedsymphony needs like 5. So can you take my order for 15 units and just send to me directly as I have stuff to send to him anyway?? I rather not deal Paradise Arcade.

• Welcome!

• Quote from kuze: “I love where your head's at on this, a "universal" and well thought out 2/4p multi cab adapter/harness would kick major ass. ” Totally agree. The wiring to interconnect between cabs can possibly be an already made cable, even shielded, etc...that you would have to make something from scratch, or at least not all of it. Maybe a multi wire cable like scart, etc...

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Derick2k - - System 246/256

Quote from brizzo: “My advice would be to be patient and see what Colin comes up with, sounds like he will need to add support for some additional commands but that should be a straight forward task for him given the design and debug abilities he has implemented. ” Agree fully and I hope its easy task for him to accomplish. I have already signed up to his waitlist. Im just interested into why it is so difficult to implement an ODE that covers a broad range and reading into the protocol and how i…

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Derick2k: “Claims to be a true CF to ATAPI adapter ” CF?! Meh, even if it "works" whos gives a shit. ” I know, just wondering if they work and if they have some data/spec sheet on them. But these guys seem to make SD to IDE adapters for different products. I wonder if any of them implement full ATAPI support stratos-technology.com/cgi/Sho…r&c=1&n=30&mod=TileViewer ” I reached out to this guy on Twitter to see what he says on a ATAPI adapter…

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from jassin000: “CD ROM media started at 650mb, and was later expanded to 700mb. ” that's maximum capacity. If you only put 1 23MB file on a disc and then finalize it then the CD is only 23MB in size. The example usage for these devices are for things like ATMs and manufacturing equipment, they're not pushing the limits of CD capacity. ” Yup, plus I think 512MB was the largest CF card at the time or the size limit fit the intended use like TS says.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Derick2k: “Claims to be a true CF to ATAPI adapter ” CF?! Meh, even if it "works" whos gives a shit. ” I know, just wondering if they work and if they have some data/spec sheet on them. But these guys seem to make SD to IDE adapters for different products. I wonder if any of them implement full ATAPI support stratos-technology.com/cgi/Sho…r&c=1&n=30&mod=TileViewer

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Found these but cant get a true spec or operating sheets on it. Claims to be a true CF to ATAPI adapter hsc-us.com/Embedded/CFadapters/ATG_index.htm Probably discontinued.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Derick2k: “The thing I remember Defor mentioning that any IDE emulator would have to support the complete ATAPI command set. Here's a link to it just for minor reference wiki.osdev.org/ATAPI Im sure Collin already has this in place/implemented ” IIRC from my conversation with Colin there was 1 command that he didn't implement because it wasn't used by the 573, however it looks like the command that it's failing on is something else altogether... as in not …

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from twistedsymphony: “the problem on the 256 seems to be related to the ribbon cable. ” You think the lines need additional resistance or something to that effect? I dont see what else the cable can do, its supposed to be a straight 1 to 1 connection correct?

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from twistedsymphony: “first test on the 256 is a non-starter. The 256 refuses to boot as if there isn't a drive installed at all. @brizzo or any other 2x6 experts? any idea what the motherboard is checking for. I see zero IDE activity on the serial monitor and the blue light in the multi dongle isn't coming on... it does the same with no drive attached, but if I plug in the DVD drive then everything fires right up. ” The thing I remember Defor mentioning that any ide emulator would have t…

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from 8bitforlife: “@twistedsymphony hey I bought the same konami pcs you got mine didn't come with the extra resistors and stuff on right side of it. Are those needed for what your doing? ” yeah, I noticed that there are a few different versions of this Konami 4P board. the resistors and junk on mine look like they're for handing the coin meters, so not necessary at all. HOWEVER, none of these boards appear to have a load resistor, this would be necessary for t…

• Quote from Darksoft: “The first post of this thread has been updated. NEW VERSION OF MENU. To install, please make sure that you follow this procedure: * exctract microsd and copy the new menu files in the /update/menu folder * delete BUFF File * turn MVS on without cartridge and delete NVRAM. * Insert cart with new menu and wait for it to update and reset (about 20 secs) ” So the cart update process should be: 1. Firmware 2. TOP File 3. MENU I havent updated in a while , gonna get to it this we…

• Quote from alberto1225: “Quote from Derick2k: “@alberto1225 Can you make a Sega Swing 4P Panel?? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…69e317cb0663dbee03f4e1615arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…69e317cb0663dbee03f4e1615 My cab currently has a 2P pacnel, want to change it to a 4P ” I will check with a memeber on Arcade Otaku forum to see if I can get enough inforamtion of this panel. ” Thanks, I would buy both if you make them, a 2P & a 4P.

• @alberto1225 Can you make a Sega Swing 4P Panel?? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…69e317cb0663dbee03f4e1615arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…69e317cb0663dbee03f4e1615 My cab currently has a 2P panel, I want to change it to a 4P

• Hello from Detroit

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Quote from radiantsvgun: “Quote from Derick2k: “Nice job there. How are you feeding mono sound from the jamma harness to the amp? ” I'm just using this for stereo, mono sound is still handled by the e2. There's a switch inside the cabinet for mono/stereo. It is possible to have the amp handle mono and stereo sound, but that is much more intensive than my skills can handle. The jamma harness I have in the new net feeds the mono sound into the amp, so it is possible to do, I would need to do more …

• Nice job there. How are you feeding mono sound from the jamma harness to the amp?

• Hello from Spain

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Bienvenido! +1