Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just general interest at the moment, there will definitely be enough accessories as well The S-Video output is awesome, it's great that @Frank_fjs added the option for the places where SCART TVs are more difficult to get

• Troubleshooting Tips

xodaraP - - CPS2 Multigame

I've had the same problem works fine once everything is cased up Glad to hear it's all working well, enjoy!

• Troubleshooting Tips

You would remove the battery on the other board because that retains the keys so you wouldn't be able to change games I don't see the B board being the issue if it worked fine prior to you installing the multi, I think there's a loose connection somewhere Try installing the board into the case (making sure to remove the post that gets in the way) and putting it together with the clips and see if that helps

• Troubleshooting Tips

Have you reseated your A and B boards and checked for bent pins between the 2? Also, make sure your interconnect board for your multi is properly seated. Those jailbars are all through data in the main program ROMs

• Troubleshooting Tips

Reseat A and B boards and check for bent pins between them

• Troubleshooting Tips

Actually. I've just noticed you have it wired up wrong. On rev 6 you should have Pin 2 of CN9 (Pink) going to Data which is where your Red wire is now Pin 3 of CN9 (Blue) should go to Setup1 on multi where your Purple wire is now Pin 4 of CN9 (Purple) should go to Clock on multi which is where your Blue wire is now Pin 5 of CN9 (Red) should go to Setup2 where your pink wire is connected currently If I had to hazard a guess I'd say you put the wires in the connector backwards

• Troubleshooting Tips

That's the most likely problem I'd guess, don't beat yourself up though it actually looks pretty good. It's just there are some ICs really close to those pads and it's easy to cause a bridge Particularly your purple wire

• Troubleshooting Tips

I see you're in Australia too. I can have a look at it if you can't get it going For now, check that you haven't bridged something when you soldered the key writing wires and reseat the boards

• Troubleshooting Tips

Hi, The G PAL chip would have come with the kit and replaces the D PAL yes. If you're getting a black screen it means it's not reading the main program ROMs. There's a couple of reasons this might happen - Your A and B boards are not seated correctly - Your multi kit interconnect board (the small one) is not seated correctly - I feel this is less likely given you are getting writing on the LCD screen - Your multi kit is not seated correctly - as above less likely - You replaced the incorrect IC …

• Indeed. The E-Swat ROM board won't support Altered Beast and the AB ROM board won't support E-Swat. You need to change the ROM boards over

• I've got an LG LED (one of the first smart TVs they ever released) and it's still working well. I haven't had any issues with quality. Their whitegoods are excellent too. If you're worried about the 1 year warranty, buy the extra (there are some good and some bad extra warranties, research before you buy) - the consumer laws are there if nothing else My next TV will definitely be an LG OLED (or maybe a Sony or Panasonic with the LG panel) - I was waiting for the input lag issues to be resolved (…

• No problem, done

• Gundam 4p

xodaraP - - System 246/256

Doesn't that picture belong in the recent purchases thread Nice slab

• That product is very relevant to my interests.... Pricey (though yes I know why) I need to replace my GD-ROM drive first I think

• I thought the RetroTINK had an SLG, especially given the price and its application with the RPi. That's surprising.

• Oh I didn't realise OSSC had an SLG in it already. In that case the OSSC would be the easiest way to go about it. Assuming you don't want the OSSC, the RetroTINK is the other best option and if you were to use that Sentinel with S-Video hat -> S-Video/RCA audio cables -> RetroTINK -> miniHDMI to HDMI cable -> TV

• Mine is from 2016 (September) and it had the correct bootloader already if that helps. To update to key writing I just added the firmware to the microsd and loaded it

• You need a OSSC, a scanline generator, a Mega Drive 2 SCART cable to connect to the OSSC, a HDMI cable to connect into the SLG and then another HDMI cable to your display

• I was actually planning on getting one for the S24 - does a Gotek not work without modification?

• Is there not a decrypted version of Gain Ground available? I haven't got my System 24 yet but I'm hoping to use a floppy drive emulator rather than trying to use an original disk and drive