Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 375.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

aha2940 - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Quote from plasia: “Just official roms for now, rest coming soon ” Still requiring patched Metal Slug X, or was that sorted?

• Quote from Darksoft: “Did you check the battery? ” With the release of the new firmware, and the upcoming new menu, will the cart still relay on having a good battery on the board to work properly? or will this limitation be removed? Thanks!

• Quote from Darksoft: “New version of firmware Released. You can get it from here: Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions All know bugs have been fixed. If you see any bug it's related to NVRAM and will be fixed with next version of menu. That means that many things have been changed, but most of them you wont notice until you install the new the menu, which will be ready in about 3 weeks. [Changes] * Key combination has now changed. NOW --> 1P Start + Left will go to -1 slot …

• Quote from Locutus73: “Quote from Darksoft: “The idea is to offer both so that everyone can use their preferred method. ” Yeah I see; problem is one of the methods is… highly problematic!IMHO a Smoke Monster Pack with an added utility, like the NeoSD one, for building ROMs from a local MAME romset should be the only options available here (leaving the other "options" to the interwebz). This is something that should be addressed sooner or later. Regards. Locutus73 ” I think offering a utility wou…

• Quote from GameOver: “Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from GameOver: “Quote from Darksoft: “@GameOver you have a mv1fs. Try lowering the power from 5.00V down to 4.7V that should fix all your problems. ” So, I tested the card on another cab, a Blast City (jamma 5,00V).Same problem of controls on Garou and FF3. Same problem of boot on Pulstar.So I decided to lower the voltage to 4,7 on this cab but still, same errors. To remember: MVH MV1FS Bios Jap No dip switch enabled Trace R193 cut and tested 16 …

• Quote from l_oliveira: “Quote from aha2940: “Quote from l_oliveira: “Unfortunately MEGA is paid service now. They put a limit for download to force people into paying. You have to leave the download page open and wait the time elapse for it to allow for the download to continue. The only way around it (besides waiting) is pay for the service. ” Or restart your modem, so that you get a different public IP address. ” That doesn't work here often on broadband ISPs as the IP may stick with you due t…

• Quote from l_oliveira: “Unfortunately MEGA is paid service now. They put a limit for download to force people into paying. You have to leave the download page open and wait the time elapse for it to allow for the download to continue. The only way around it (besides waiting) is pay for the service. ” Or restart your modem, so that you get a different public IP address.

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from Apocalypse: “Does the multi MVS work on an AES with a converter? ” No, not with a single available adapter out there ” I have not tested as many adapters as PascalP (:P), but I can assure that it does not work with neither the Magic Key MVS converter (the blue one, no clue about the black or green ones) nor the Daedalus converter. Incidentally, those seem to be the most decent converters available so far.

• Games with Issues

Quote from RGB: “Quote from aha2940: “Hmmm...it's a good point...I use it with a HAS v2 supergun, so maybe it connects select button directly to insert coin? ” Nope, "coin" in HAS is mapped to JAMMA "coin", so pins #16/#T. The MVS "select" is on JAMMA pins #26/#d (the same as button 5 in Atomiswave), so you can disable that if you just remap HAS to 4 button layout. ” Sorry RGB, I do not understand your reply here. According to HAS v2 manual, the select button is wired to COIN and it does not spe…

• Games with Issues

Quote from PascalP: “+ some weird warning message about copying stuff, never had that happen on my setup ” I've had that copying warning bing thrown at me by metal Slug 4 and 5 when my MV2F did not have a battery. After replacing the battery, everything went OK.

• Games with Issues

Quote from Locutus73: “Quote from aha2940: “Had no idea about this feature, thanks. I just tested enabling this feature, and then with an original cart, NeoSD and DS cart, my MV-1C still inserts credits with select, so it seems something about the UniBIOS. That, or we are misunderstanding the feature. Using UniBIOS v4.0, BTW. ” How do you use your MV-1C? I mean: in a cab? With a Supergun? Is it consolized?In the latter two cases I’m thinking, maybe, the select button could be hardwired to the co…

• Games with Issues

Quote from DenTarr: “Quote from aha2940: “Adding credits via select button is one of the UniBIOS features. No idea if it can be disabled. ” "Disable input crossing" in the unibios menu is supposed to disable that according to manual. But at least with the multicart it doesnt do that. ” Had no idea about this feature, thanks. I just tested enabling this feature, and then with an original cart, NeoSD and DS cart, my MV-1C still inserts credits with select, so it seems something about the UniBIOS. …

• Games with Issues

Quote from DenTarr: “Speaking of issues: I just found out that Unibios with the DS Multi always adds a credit when you press Select/Button 5. Its supposed to be enable/disable with "Input crossing" in the Bios Menu. But it isnt. Dont know if this issue fits in here but I found it strange. Maybe someone can enlighten me? ” Adding credits via select button is one of the UniBIOS features. No idea if it can be disabled.

• Quote from Malenko: “Quote from PascalP: “Isn’t red blood activated as well via soft dips?At least for MSX, didn’t check other versions yet... ” for one of them (3?) If the region is USA the blood is white. Might be a different MS might be a different region, but I know there was a name cheat for red blood. ” Every MS game, from 1 to 5 (and X) has white blood (sweat?) with USA and Euro regions. Only Japan gets the full red blood. However, IIRC, all of them have a DIP switch to set red blood desp…

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from brentradio: “Or is it best to just use the original bios? ” this IMHO!Unibios can swap region and console/arcade mode, but will be redundant once this feature gets released for the multi! Other options the Unibios offers: CRC checks - who cares, just wanna play Cheats - who gives a shit Coin up with Button 5 - I always feed coins to my cab, so again, who cares ” It can also save the scores table for most (all?) the official games, and restore it when the game is p…

• Games with Issues

Quote from Darksoft: “BUFF file is a file in FAT12 format, so you can try opening using any tool that allows to open a FAT12 drive. What is stored there are all the conents of NVRAM for each game. Nothing more, nothing less. That includes not only the high scores, etc but also the soft dipswitches for each game. We will include an option to disable the cart doing that, although at the moment, looks like the biggest problem is coming from having "wrong" data in the NVRAM, probably rests of previo…

• Games with Issues

Quote from Locutus73: “Now, putting aside UNIBIOS 4.0 which is untested ” I updated yesterday my MV-1C to the latest UniBIOS 4.0 and the DS cart works the same as it did with version 3.3. Nothing gets fixed (Still logo corruption on cart startup, for instance) but nothing gets broken either. Edit: My current setup is the same as @Locutus73 and MV-1C with VMC and UniBIOS 4.0 and I have the same questions as him regarding the VMC, especially since the UniBIOS already saves the scores of the games …

• Quote from Eurotimmy: “I just wanna be the first to ask this... Does it work with Unibios V4? ” No idea, I think neither DS nor Mitsu have tested a beta/release version of UniBIOS v4.0 yet, but I also think it will.

• Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “Knowing the crc checks out is nice, but i mainly use it to check if the cart ibought is an original... ” The CRC check does not tell you if a cart is original or not. My bootleg Ganryu cart passes the CRC with no issues.

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

Quote from DenTarr: “AFAIK:CRC is a checksum of all the gamedata as it is seen by the PCB. If it passes it means it is bit by bit the same as the original cart. Unibios was made by Razoola ” Not exactly. The UniBIOS' CRC only checks the contents of the P roms, which are the chips that contain the game's main program. Things such as sound code, sound samples, sprites and static layer (M, V, C and S roms, respectively) are not checked, because the BIOS does not have direct access to them. What doe…