Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

darksofter - - Temple of the Undamned

Is there also a possibility to order the analogue video out out kit?

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

The Community is longing for a consolized CPS 2 board either analog or digital.

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

Thank you for creating these boards. It seems as though even for the die hard crt players lag is out of the equation. Now the question is about personal preference, which of these looks aesthetically more pleasing to the player? For tournaments, LCDs are readily available, no more back pain carrying these CRTs. The next step would be to build an FPGA A-Board that would have all the necessary connections.

• These days acquiring one of his ODE seems almost impossible. He is a cool guy but just stressed out just by the sheer amount of orders. I hope he can automate the assembly, soon.

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

I am excited. Undamned said that he wanted to have a demo of a kit at EVO 2018. Let’s hope for the best.

• Hello Team, I didn’t know where to post my question. I am about to consolize my two slot MVS board and I am looking for a 5 volt 3 amp 2.1 mm jack tip power supply. I want a two piece power supply to save space on a power cord extension. I wasn’t able to find one, on the net. Where is a good place to buy one? What is your take on my desire to get such a power supply? Thanks in advance.

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

I am so looking forward to the kits.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

darksofter - - CPS2 Multigame

I wish I had known earlier. It took me awhile until I upgraded the fan. I was hesitant because these Pabst do not have the suitable connector right away. But now we know.

• German customs is the nastiest. A lot of members have lost their packages due to their bureaucracy. If you don’t receive the notification letter from the post that allows you to pick your packet up from the customs, you won’t be granted help. Then your packet will sit in customs until it ships back. Then you may try the same thing again. The best would be sending it to a neighboring country, drive their and pick up from their postal services. Heheheh. Happy waiting.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

I am glad that you finally received your fan. If your system is not in a cabinet. You don’t need to worry at all. As you said if you are not running an arcade you also don’t need to worry with this fan. Did you know that Jammy Nation X is making a replacement fan? I have a papst and I very happy with it.

• To me this is one of most beautiful consolized systems. Would love to have this one.

• Quote from kspiff: “Wow. Neo-geo.com is NOT on board with this project lol. So much hate. On another note that forum doesn’t seem as entertaining as it used to be. I guess all the witty shitlords died of geriatric conditions in the last few years? ” I really don't get Neo-Geo.com. They hate noobs and any type of people who want to enter their community. They despise people who just want to join the forum to buy some video game products. They are beginning to die out very, soon. Treat people with…

• Hello from Germany

darksofter - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the gang.

• Quote from Koston: “Through a combination of creative debt management, asset liquidation, instant noodles and discount sausage diet and (mostly) beer-free lifestyle, I was miraculously able to come up with the dinero to place a pre-order. ” When you have it, it'll taste so much better. Enjoy all your hard work. Thank you Darksoft and team.

• Quote from SmokeMonster: “Quote from jassin000: “I fully expect @SmokeMonster to release a final package once the cart is ready to go. His recent work on the CPS2 key writer (encrypted) package (with help from community members here) was released so quickly and functions perfectly... It's the high level day-1 kind of support I would expect to pay money for, only it came free with my account to this amazing forum full of talented people. ” Yep, Darksoft kits are my number one priority, even highe…

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Yeah get the Papst. I got it from Element 14. It’s around 25 bucks but if you are looking for a quiet and almost seamsless solution, this is the way to go. If it had a 2 pin connector then there is nothing to do. Get the 25 bucks Pabst, you won’t regret it.

• Arcade-Projects.com - New Server

darksofter - - Forum News

Thank you!

• I am liking component cables more and more. There doesn't seem to be any hassle with sync. The Wii U is quite a nice system being able to play Wii U, Wii and Gamecube games and you can hook it all up into a component switch or extron. I want an Nec Xm, seems like that is an all in one solution.

• Thank you my friends. Connecting a Wii U to a scart switch or PVM/BVM and to get progressive scan out of it, you just need to use the component cable. Do think the games run lagfree?

• Also, many people want the Pal Gamecube because it can output rgb. This is probably one of the best pictures to play GBA games on a crt or PVM/BVM. Still, someone figure out the Wii U. Hehehe! Happy Thanksgiving!