Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] Lines on my VGA monitor

Nodoyuna - - Monitor Help

Hi So, yesterday night I opened the monitor, and now the lines issue is fixed It was the first time I was seeing the inside of a tube monitor, so I was lost at first, but I was able to locate the SCREEN pot and lowered it a bit to the left and the lines dissapeared Now the image on the monitor is even better than before Thanks for the help and tips on what was needed to be done to fix the issue

Quote from Frank_fjs: “ I need to warn you as I don't want to be responsible for any damage to your monitor. Sometimes things are best left alone, if it's working don't try to fix it philosophy. ” Don't worry... If I finally try to fix it, it will be my fault is something goes wrong In fact, the question is mostly about if these lines can damage the monitor or are bad for it in the long run... They're expensive monitors and I'd like to be sure that there is nothing wrong with it I'm pretty caref…

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Nothing out of the ordinary, they're just the ray trace lines. Usually happens when the screen pot (brightness) on the chassis is dialled in too high. ” Thanks for the answer Oh, I thought there was a problem with the CRT... So, if I put a lower brightness, this will be "fixed"? There is a knob for brightness and contrast on the back. Can I check from there or do I need to open the monitor and move the brightness pot on the inside? Thanks in advance

Hi I've noticed my VGA monitor (Hantarex CT28EV) has developed lines on the screen imgur.com/VGhuupz This lines appears with only the monitor plugged with no video source What can be the source for these lines? Can be fixed somehow? Thanks in advance

• It does look great. Definitely interested in one of these...

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Nodoyuna: “Still, I don't have any System 16B game ” I was just over at KLOV today and someone was selling a Golden Axe (S16) for 150$.That is one hell of a deal if you consider what Golden Axe has been selling for lately. ” I'll look KLOV right now

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Nodoyuna: “@Apocalypse Do you plan to do an updated version of this multi with SD for storing the games, flash to load and support for the complete library? (I mean all regional and versions, like in MAME) ” I don't think so, that's a whole lot more work and would make the multi very expensive (hardware would then be similar/to the level of the CPS2 multi). Apart from the language I don't see any difference between versions (but I'm no expert). ” No problem, cu…

• If there is going to be separated lists, I'll be more interested in V2 with SD support Still, I don't have any System 16B game, so I can wait for V2

• @Apocalypse Do you plan to do an updated version of this multi with SD for storing the games, flash to load and support for the complete library? (I mean all regional and versions, like in MAME)

• @archimage Do you have any link to get the Top 3000 programmer?

• And the models are the ones in the @archimage screenshot?

• Thanks I'll wait for confirmation and will order them

• I'll try the buyICnow route Which ones are the ROMs that needs replacement? I mean in the multi boards, they're the first, second...? Thanks

• Quote from archimage: “I confirm the fix is working. Amazing everything is fine now. ” WOW This is great... Thanks @Apocalypse for the fixes and @archimage for testing them Now, as I don't have a burner, I need somebody to send me the updated roms for replacement Thanks in advance

• I plan to add the FPGA boards to the list, too

• I didn't followed this thread before, because I'm not that interested in conversions as in multis, but after the Hammy post on my "Multi List" thread, I've became curious about it and I've just read this thread. Now following it too I'm interested in a multi of this, if finally it's done Which game should be a good donor for this multi?

• Quote from Hammy: “Some of mine in progress: NA1/2 Multi in development - 75% done: Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS Irem m82 8(maybe9) in 1 is basically there just needs finishing. Nichibutsu old school 4 in 1 awaiting dump of the last game.. ” Is there any thread about M82 and Nichibutsu old school multis?

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Nodoyuna: “I can't find a thread about it... Is still in the project phase? ” I think I mentioned it in my ongoing projects thread. I've got a working prototype supporting all games but Hammer Away, which is a prototype game anyway. ” Yes, I think I've read it in one of your posts, but I thought there was already a thread about it

• Quote from Apocalypse: “I don't see the multi S18 anywhere ” I can't find a thread about it... It's still in the project phase?

• No problem, the link you provided is totally awesome and updated I should have thought that this work had been done by someone before Now I need to assault four or five national banks in order to have the money to get all those multis (and the systems for them, too)