Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 944.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

ekorz - - RGB's lab

@RGB nice. you should add all that info about the meanwell and atx’s to your first post. I feel like half of this thread is “add me to the list” and the other half is “what psu should I use”... If you don’t want to copy paste it you could at least link to the posts.

• Quote from Jfonzy: “Quote from ekorz: “cab or supergun? ” nothing yet, just have the board and the 3/4 player harnesses. I don’t have a supergun yet, so I figured I’d make it a console for now. ” Consolized TMNT? That’s a lot of work for one pcb (and the controller isn’t the hard part). But you could build controllers and ports (db15 is my go-to) like a regular console. Then just plug whatever controller into whichever port you want. I’d recommend a supergun to save yourself a lot of headache. T…

• Quote from Breakerpc: “sorry people it finally works. I had no menu folder in the update folder. ” Time to go play some games!!

• It's coming AES multi

ekorz - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Quote from Niko: “As cool as a CMVS is, there is just something special about the AES that makes it worth owning. ” Probably that it was the console nobody could afford as a kid. Real arcade at home. Might have to pull the trigger now...

• It's coming AES multi

ekorz - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

makes me want to buy an AES!

• @Apocalypse yes thanks for putting me on the floppy controller list. I do want one!

• Quote from Apocalypse: “My one and only System 16 board is a Shinobi that was given to me by @ekorz Thanks a lot mate, without you there wouldn't be any S16B multi project. ” I mean... I just put the thing in a box and shipped it to NZ. Pretty sure without @Apocalypse there wouldn’t be a S16B multi project. Or a c2 multi. Or a sys24 multi. Or an irem m72 multi. Or a sys32 multi project. Or or or...

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Maybe someone not affiliated with the making and distribution of those kits could prepare a "rollup pack" just like for DS multis? ” Those “extras” that showed up briefly... should they be included or excluded? asking for a friend

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

ekorz - - System 246/256

Quote from Coyo5050: “Is the spreadsheet being updated with the new info discovered on the images? ” I can update this list that tells you which dongle to use, but I get the feeling there's going to be a bunch of edits coming so I'm just holding off for now. I don't have TE52-DVD0B anyway to test, it's not in MAME so it's hard to confirm. The spreadsheet is built from MAME source @sammargh, which I figured was a decent starting point. I added the guru's site to the first post though, it's a good…

ekorz - - System 246/256

Well now there are a whole lot of us who have multi-dongles and are eager to get this platform documented accurately (...selfishly for our own enjoyment but that’s beside the point).

ekorz - - System 246/256

@defor I’d be super happy to make sure any games and revisions get added to the current pack. I can get you an ftp login or if they’re already somewhere like Mega just point me to ‘em. Glad you’re back to help!

ekorz - - System 246/256

Quote from KalessinDB: “Super Dragonball Z is listed as DVD on the colored sheet, but CD on the dongle sheet Quiz Suku Suku 2 is listed CD on the colored sheet, but DVD on the dongle sheet Zoids Infinity EX Plus is listed as 246 or 256 on defor's list, but the dongle is under the 256_memcards folder ” DBZ is actually a DVD, but the CHD in mame is encoded as a CD file. That's why the "CHD Encoding" column on this spreadsheet differs from reality. I'd love someone to rip it properly and get it int…

• Sys18: Bloxeed >> Moonwalker?

ekorz - - System 16/18/24/32

It’s a Motorola 68000 processor. 10mhz. MC68000P10. Yes it replaces a fd1094

• @Tgames I’m not noticing anything obvious missing from Super Spy. I’ve never played it before though.. just comparing to videos. Everything I would think would have a sound, does. The music is all there too from what I can hear, the mix is a bit louder on the sfx. Is there anything specific I can check?

• Swapping CPS2 B board revisions

ekorz - - CPS2 Multigame

Jumpers would probably need to be adjusted. And rev4 might need a jumper wire installed running from the pal to CN1. They did those at the factory on some, but it might only be for a G pal... not gonna get into detail on that because I am not certain, but you can google around and see people connecting to CN1 pin 13 from the PAL. But if they’re both working, why would you swap them?!

• Quote from Tgames: “Not sure about this @ekorz ? ” I'll hopefully give it a try later tonight

• New menu installed.. simple. I deleted my buff file and left my slots intact, and on the first boot it didn't load background animations at all it seemed like. I just loaded a game and came back into the menu from there, and it seemed to correct itself. Thanks for speeding up the intro animation! Super dodge ball is loading on my mv1c now

• The B row are the sprite roms. You can reburn them using normal 27c1001 / 27c010 or 271000 jedec like is being used on b4 and b8 in your photo. You could double the file and put it on a 27c020. I assume you can find the rom files online. Pretty sure any revision will have the same sprite rom data.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

ekorz - - System 246/256

Aww man. I almost bid on a Battle Tryst a month ago. Guess I should have! It’s an M2.