Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from PascalP: “Shouldn’t matter in the end, original could be brass I think. What’s the price difference? ” sorry i didnt realize i forgot to get back to you on this. copper looks like its a couple cents more than brass alliedelec.com/view/search?keyword=175149 mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Co…PVt3Nq6NrFBSsxkSeCLCsE%3d mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Co…CrcoUeE70fk7ERMyybIIC0%3d

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “His artwork is phenomenal. one problem I have with the repo panels though is they're missing the hooks along the top edge, which means the panels tend to bend and pull up between the bolts. I've yet to see a single repo panel that has these... only ever seen them on original panels. ” this?

• Quote from PascalP: “Only good repro panel are from @alberto1225 ” are they made of good materials or something?

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from gpbear4: “do you know if theres a better place to get 6 button 2p panels? ” Quote from twistedsymphony: “You might also consider just buying a complete 6-button panel with the harness already: jasenscustoms.com/Sega-2L12B-P…NAOMI-UNIVERSAL_p_45.html ” ” are original panels better?

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from gpbear4: “do you know if theres a better place to get 6 button 2p panels? ” Quote from twistedsymphony: “You might also consider just buying a complete 6-button panel with the harness already: jasenscustoms.com/Sega-2L12B-P…NAOMI-UNIVERSAL_p_45.html ” ” sorry i didnt see your reply while typing

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from gpbear4: “should i buy the connector here? or do you know a better place to get it? maybe someone sells them with .110 quick disconnects amazon.com/dp/B006ZPH71Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_vq8FBb72NPJ2Z ” Quote from gpbear4: “this is what i found when searching rs online alliedelec.com/te-connectivity-172334-1/70980851/ ” ^those are the wrong connectors... they wont work... here is everything you need: buy 1 of these: digikey.com/product-detail/en/…6279-1/A106907-…

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from gpbear4: “i unlpluged the maple and whatever this thing is cause they werent being used ” WHY?! There is ZERO reason you should remove those, you're simply disabling functionality in your cab that you might want to use later and devaluing it should you ever decide to resell it. you shoudn't need to touch ANY of the wiring between the IO board and the service panel. If I bought a Net City and someone had removed that wiring I would be PISSED. It'd be like b…

• Quote from PascalP: “check here for correct part numbers; wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/AMP_Universal_Power You can also get them here (but much more expensive) starcab.net/index.php?cPath=90_201 giz10p.co.uk/amp-up.html# ” so because im going to be adding more buttons, im going to have to get some of the wire terminals too. when i search for 175149 they have two listings. 175149-1 (pre tinned copper alloy) and 175149-2 (pre tinned brass). do you know which materials are used? te.com/commerce/DocumentD…

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from gpbear4: “does that mean its game specific ” Quote from gpbear4: “does that mean its game specific ” As far as I know it could be indeed.Not sure which games/platforms use it in a normal Joystick cab. Can image it being used in race cabs or something? Maybe someone else know more details on these outputs? ” i guess it might not be useful for me then. my cab isnt for racing. ill probably mostly use it for fighting games

• does that mean its game specific

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from gpbear4: “do you know what the 10 pin is? ” not from memory, would have to check my own cab...Where does it lead to? ” its pins 51-56 on the digital inputs on the jvs io board. they are outputs 1 through 6. do you know what those do?

• Quote from PascalP: “I usually buy at RS online They are AMP UP connectors ” this is what i found when searching rs online alliedelec.com/te-connectivity-172334-1/70980851/

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from gpbear4: “are astro/blast kick wiring the same as the naomi japan kick wiring? ” as far as I know; yes! ” should i buy the connector here? or do you know a better place to get it? maybe someone sells them with .110 quick disconnects amazon.com/dp/B006ZPH71Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_vq8FBb72NPJ2Z

• are astro/blast kick wiring the same as the naomi japan kick wiring?

• Quote from PascalP: “sure ” thanks sorry im probably just not getting it cause its late forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=20480 forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=4021 wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/AMP_Universal_Power

• Quote from PascalP: “Search for Naomi UK kickharness pinout, that is the 15pin. The Japan cabs have the 10p pinout I shared earlier. My work LAN block lots of pages like Arcade Otaku Wiki, so I cannot Google it for you ” could you take a look later at the two places i found people talking it if i left links here?

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from gpbear4: “Quote from PascalP: “also note there is a slight difference in the pinout of the 10p kick connector (japanese cabs) and 15p kick connector (UK cabs), sure you can find the difference via Google or on the Arcade Otaku Wiki ” you’re talking about the pins right? ” Yes, slighty different pinout ” ah im sorta confused about what i should be looking for. the shape of the connector has 15 pins but a few are connected on the back

• mine has this going on

• Quote from PascalP: “also note there is a slight difference in the pinout of the 10p kick connector (japanese cabs) and 15p kick connector (UK cabs), sure you can find the difference via Google or on the Arcade Otaku Wiki ” you’re talking about the pins right?

• Quote from gpbear4: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from gpbear4: “also do you know why these both have two wires going to the kick harness? (old picture before i removed the analog stuff) ” that is button 4 and 5, those are dual wired to both plugs9k= ” i cant really read the picture. do you have it in a higher resolution? ” found it. you’re right. what’s this suppose to do?