Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eprom Equivalent

adsa - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from oneleaf86: “That ROM is C64-02 which is 128Kb. So as the silkscreen suggests it would be a M27c1000. ” Hi Thank you. That makes sense now. The ROM doesnt need the extra legs because it is already programmed. Penny dropped. Thank you guys. Really appreciate your help.

• Eprom Equivalent

Many thanks. I will have a look. * ROM_START( ssi ) * * ROM_REGION( 0x80000, "maincpu", 0 ) /* 512k for 68000 code */ * * ROM_LOAD16_BYTE( "c64_15-1.ic9", 0x00000, 0x40000, CRC(ce9308a6) SHA1(02653218fe949803742e574eeed01dd421b0a671) ) * * ROM_LOAD16_BYTE( "c64_16-1.ic8", 0x00001, 0x40000, CRC(470a483a) SHA1(880d43aec8c3bbae1d58e7d6d7719eb6fe67cc56) ) * * ROM_START( ssi ) ROM_REGION( 0x80000, "maincpu", 0 ) /* 512k for 68000 code */ ROM_LOAD16_BYTE( "c64_15-1.ic9", 0x00000, 0x40000, CRC(ce9308a6…

• Eprom Equivalent

Hi Folks I have a dead IC1 on a TAITO Super Space Invaders 91. This is a TAITO mask rom and has 271000 next to the socket. If I replace with an Eprom, not sure what type it would be. Does anyone have experience of what would be the correct replacement? cheers

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

adsa - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Enjoy your new carts guys. Nothing like that retro gaming hit. A friend of mine just doesnt get it. Fair enough, but if it doesnt have bazillions of polygons then he's not into it. Pixels is where its at. The more retro hardware is created by multiple parties the better for all of us. Without the drama of course

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

adsa - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Congratulations. Very impressed by the video. NeoGeo has never had so much choice.

• I like what acblunden wrote, it seems to mirror my background in gaming. I scrimped and saved / borrowed to get games when I was a kid, and loved the look of all of the consoles. Now I own them! I have multiple Darksoft boards, and the NEOSD. Do I join a pissing match? No. In fact I keep quiet because of the fanboy enthusiasm on this site as well. I left the "site that must not be mentioned" due to the seasoned lot pissing on the newbies. I aint having that. If it happened in real life outside o…

• Hi Folks Really enjoying this one. I have a flying shark bootleg that is playing up. I have checked all of the RAMS and ROMS that are socketed. All are good. The AMD Rom Chips do get very hot, but not sure if they are meant to. They are soldered in, but I can soon whip them out. From the picture you can see that the top 20% is running perfectly including sound. The rest is corrupt and frozen. Strange. Next thing is to get the logic probe out and poke around. Any suggestions if you have seen this…

• Messed up Pixels

adsa - - F3 Multigame Cart

Hi Just to throw my grenade into the mix. Is mine the same issue as above or fault? Cheers Adam

• Messed up Pixels

Hi Dreamstate This is the firmware recommended on this link. Taito F3 Not Working (Fixed)

• Great stuff. Apologies for any noise made

• yes me too.

• Graphics Faults / Sound Faults

As of last night touching that part of the PCB does not change from corruption to clean graphics. The pictures shown are on both motherboards. Does anybody have a schematic of the F3?

Right. I now have the following sprite corruption on both Taito mobos with the Darksoft plugged in. Can anybody throw some light on what is happening please? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aadarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aadarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aadarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aadarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aadarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aad

Hi All arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ec4c112350e3b70a8b4a51aad Just my bloomin luck. I have one Taito F3 Mobo with perfect graphics but no sound, and another with sound but graphics glitches with the F3 Multigame Cart (Official cart no problems.) I found that there are 1cm horizontal lines racing across the screen. Interesting thing though is that when I touch the address bus next to of the Xilinx IC U3 (see piccy), then the parasitic noise goes away. Off the top of anyones head, can you advise…

• Quote from Darksoft: “Which display attachment? You mean Taito F3, right? Certainly not MVS. ” Of course.

• As people will know I have the Neosd product that I feel is exceptional. I will also be taking delivery of my Taito F3 Cart tomorrow so I am invested in both companies and some smashing products. I also dont like the pissing from the ng camp but I also like facts and as such run my life on them. Carry on doing what you do, and whatever dont antagonise the other crowd. Keep it professional at all times. This has also been mentioned over there. Yes there is bad blood, but I believe you will succee…

• All easy to do my man. This thread on the Taito F3 has everything you need to know and more!

• Great stuff. Its you who helps us play the games that keeps them alive. The retro universe lives!

• Lol! No. Missus guards all of the sharp objects in the house... Ready for when I am the target!