Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

Mitsurugi-w - - Project Showcase

Quote from waiwainl: “@Mitsurugi-w does that mean your first batch will ship somewhere in February? ” Shipping now if you can provide your own spacers.

Quote from ShootTheCore: “EDIT: Actually, I found a bunch of spacers in my parts bin, so I don't need you to supply them after all. ” Are they at least 22mm?

Quote from brentradio: “So this kit is really happening? ” Happening as we speak. First PMs going out to those who say they can source their own pcb spacers. First 13 to PM me get these first 13 kits. After I receive the spacers from China all others will be available a few per day until the list is completed.

• Quote from djsheep: “@Mitsurugi-w -- any idea how many you can fit into a big box? ” Medium Flat Rate box is much larger so probably 10 full multi kits? Maybe more? Quote from AlxUnderBase: “THAT ” Do you still want a v1 and v2?

• These are the through-hole diodes we use for the condensers. We also use the SMD version. mouser.com/ProductDetail/Rectr…r6EjNfTfTJYygvQFJsn810%3d There are no diodes on the ground lines.

The only source I could find for the correct space is in China. So I need to wait for them to arrive. That being said. I have 13 kits assembled. If anyone would like to buy a kit without the spacers and provide some yourself, you may just be able to slide to the front of the line...

• I'm assembling all final kits. These barely fit in a small flat rate box so shipping one to Australia is $36. Next size box is $65 I think. I could fit several in there. My guess is s16 will be 6-8 weeks at least. All depends on how fast I get the m72 multi list done. Apoc has routed and ordered the next proto revision. If all goes well then it will be ready to go shortly after m72.

• This multi will come pretty quickly after I finish up the M72 wait list. It looks like the easiest way to play all games is with this first V1 kit. Those who want the added features of key-writing etc will have to swap parts to make certain games work with their cpus. I want to get a general idea of the parts I need to order so I need to know who DOES NOT want a v1 multi. Expect the Version 2 multi a year or more put from the v1 release. PLEASE RESPOND HERE ONLY IF YOU WANT A VERSION 2 MULTI SO …

Just a small update. I have assembled as many kits as I could until I ran out of parts (sockets and pins: yes this kit uses a lot of both). I've ordered more parts but it could be up to four weeks until they come in. Hopefully they will be waiting for me when I return from Japan, tho. The pcb spacers I ordered were the wrong ones and the supplier of the other size was out when I ordered so I'm trying to source some quickly. It's the only thing stopping the first 13 of you from getting your kits.…

• Most current wait list: @ekorz @rewrite @98pacecar @Derick2k * 2 @mastercello @Nodoyuna @zizer @Denson @Frank_fjs @xodaraP * 2 (v1 and v2) @djsheep @oneleaf86 @Blackfish @archimage @sk8er000 @twistedsymphony @Astro X @glstar @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES * 3 @Yippikaye @Sp33dFr34k @KalessinDB @jepjepjep @friedpotatoz @udongein @Darksoft @aoiddr @kuze @ShootTheCore @-Ace- @bradtemple87 @jassin000 @remvel @Gakman @Dakken * 2 (v1 and v2) @LHantz @funkycochise @penrhos @christo @Geddon @tom5151 @AlxUnderBase…

• Hello from the UK/UKVAC

Mitsurugi-w - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Yea try degaussing it first. A wand works fine.

• Blurry probably isn't the tube itself and the color issue can probably be fixed with a degausser.

• Hello, from East TN

Mitsurugi-w - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Quote from RGB: “I'll try to find the Sega System E instruction manual, or ideally some schematics to see what's going on there. Another thing that comes mind that is different in the MAS (besides the use of the microcontroller) is that it probably connects GND to pins #e and #27 on the JAMMA connector, wheres the HAS uses those as the duplicated button 6 output for the Pandora's Box PCBs. Try joining those two pins with the GND on the HAS side, unless that Sega System E to JAMMA adapter already…

• The button inputs all flow through a series of TLP521-4 optocouplers and then flows to a custom and some TTLs. I thought the pcb was bad so Apocalypse and I started tracing the signal back and could not find any issues. Shotgunned a few parts just for the hell of it and no change. After thinking the fact the Saturn controller issue may be pointing at something I decided to try my old simple yet faithful MAS supergun and it works great over there. I did remove the two optos that controlled the fo…

• I don't personally have those female sockets here. Remember I just install the normal male pins. As for selling the extenders; I'd like to avoid it at this time. Assembling these multis, hand-crimping all wire harnesses and shipping them all takes A LOT of time. Maybe in the future but right now I don't want to add anything else to my plate.

• Well I'm more concerned about the start buttons and the other two buttons being stuck on even when no controller is attached. It's only on this pcb. Every other pcb works correctly. What type of voltage reading should I be seeing?

• Ok. So I am having issues with a pcb and I've never had this issue with any other pcb. I have a Sega System E pcb with Transformer installed. The start buttons and the transform and fire buttons are all stuck on when I use it with the HAS. If I try to use a Saturn controller with the adapter then the directions are also stuck on. If I unplug the Saturn controller and just use a Neo Geo controller the directions work. But even with no controllers attached the four buttons are always stuck on. If …