Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arguing to purchase a bootleg over an instock genuine item on the premise of your card won't work especially in this type of community is probably the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Also what's with the GDEmu/PSIO apples and orange comparison? sure PSIO had a extremely drawn out pre-order waiting time but at least you could get on the pre-order list, one of the largest complaints with the GDEmu (no pre-order list) and yet the community still drips about it, not to mention the PSIO is in stock …

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

tiff_lee - - CPS2 Multigame

I'd be interested to see how hot the boards actually get, should really consider getting the flir camera addon for my phone. I know when I have changed out model3 boards they have been quite hot to touch I was actually concerned there was a component about to fail. Anyway if you are going to remove the active cooling solution you really need to mitigate it somehow whether that be passive heat sinks on chips, air flow through cabinet although that's hardly scientific by any means. For what CPS2 g…

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “I have a feeling they already know and that's why they have implemented this protected firmware thing now. But if the cloner guy owns a legit one it's not too difficult to download the fw and just distribute it amongst the users of the fake ones.. ” yeah quite ironic considering all the criticism a page or so back and here we are. To be fair the cloner guy doesn't even need to own one members here are sharing the firmware

• fuck sake, that was quick considering they are still shipping the pre-orders from like a year ago! hhmmm are these assembled in China? and to think the amount of time and effort that went into the development of this, ebay will start to become flooded with them soon no doubt. Hopefully they can do something with the firmware to discourage people from purchasing these as was touched on a page back...

• Quote from Aurich: “Quote from winteriscoming: “Mine is ultra pristine, new-in-box, collector's quality! ” But is the goodie bag still stapled inside? ” Yeah i'm guilty of this. Receive new toy, open package, admire and put back in box.

• Jamma Fingerboards

tiff_lee - - Project Sentinel

Thanks for sharing this it is just what I needed, was about to pull the trigger on some fingerboards from aliexpress which I would have to of modified as well.

• Quote from acblunden2: “Interesting. It isn't so much figuring it out. Its that I have so many projects. ” Know that feeling. I'd do as Jassin suggested with the adapter then when you get the time (retirement?) you can RGB mod the TV.

• Quote from hursit: “80mm fan is ok . I change the draw and done. Im working on an emboss Capcom logo with Stainless Steel ;) ” ooohhhh

• Quote from brizzo: “A few years ago I had a commercial product cloned which accepted firmware updates. We pushed out an update that was compatible with the counterfeits; but it also contained a payload that could detect and flag clones so when the next firmware update was published it would permanently brick the device into an unrecoverable state. ” Savage

• CPS2 Borad ID Help.

Quote from AaronNM1: “He returned the game, I was just trying to figure out if I misrepresented the game, and I should eat the shipping. ” Oh I guess that puts the discussion to bed then. While I haven't seen the ebay listing if the images of the case and label were shown I can't see how you did misrepresent it especially given it is a genuine board. If he assumed it was bootleg because of a reproduction label (which is a pretty dumb assumption without any further investigation) that is the same…

• CPS2 Borad ID Help.

Quote from BlinG: “Either way the ebay is going to side with the buyer. Just have the buyer ship it back and sell it again. It kind of sucks, but its the fastest and easiet solution to this. ” Yeah if he claims, if the buyer hasn't even looked inside the case then there is still the possibility of reasoning with him.

• CPS2 Borad ID Help.

Quote from AaronNM1: “No, I just posted a picture of the outside case. ” yeah fair enough but still the label can clearly be seen prior to purchase. The obvious suggestion to the buyer is open the case and look, man what a fool as if you would even call bootleg before doing that anyway, meh.

• What's the goal with the model 3 decryption? what board do you need exactly for that.

• CPS2 Borad ID Help.

Were the pictures posted above of the PCB in the listing? if so any moron could deduce the labelled had been replaced.

• CPS2 Borad ID Help.

I have a feeling this is just a case of buyers remorse and this (clearly) bogus claim is just a means to get a refund. Anyone versed enough in arcade gear to know what a 'bootleg' is knows that is a legit CPS board or at the very least would know how to go about checking.

• CRT Rejuvenator

tiff_lee - - Monitor Help

Quote from miisalo: “I only have three cabs but I time to time get requests for CRT repairs and also now I'm interested in cab that looks like it has short in the tube (could be something else too) so I think it's time to get rejuvenator. Problem is that they are getting rare, expensive and mostly only available in the states and people are not willing to send them here. Still there seems to be few available, example Sencore big mack cr168 which is bit older equipment. Is that ok rejuvenator? ” …

• CPS2 Borad ID Help.

That's a legit board how on earth that can be confused with a bootleg I don't know, perhaps it's a conversion? There are tons of images and posts online for reference but just one here bottom right of page Problem is if he is adamant and claims no doubt ebay will side with him and have him return the board anyway

• Quote from hardyhell: “visually they look good but i will try to replace them. does anybody know which ones are related to the Sound part? have not tried to clean but i think the Multi cart has clean contacts. These Sound bugs do not appear with my mobo. i only have this constant Background distortion sound. ” oh ffs i'm not with it this week at all, when you are talking about some games you are referring to different games when using the multi not physically different games >< disregard what I …

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

tiff_lee - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Quote from KingSopz: “thanks guys ..... and yea MV1 FS seems to be my favorite looking one ” If you want just a 1 slot the MV-1C is worth considering as well given it's much smaller form factor and when coupled with a Lions3 plexiglass case looks sweet lions3.com/product/top-bottom-plates-for-neo-geo-mv1c/ It's a simple mod for stereo out as well.

• Quote from hardyhell: “he hast the 1ft mobo and we use it in a NAC. tested in mine and his NAC . mine has about 5v. Which value exactly should it have? also he hast Sound Errors in some games...KOF 98 for example (crashing crancky Sound) i have a 1FZ but it has a constant Sound (like a silent beep tone) you can hear more when there is no Sound in game or in the menu. ” sound errors in only some games? sounds like dirty cart contacts, you tried giving them a clean with a rubber?