Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 389.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Fluffy yeah that's him.

• They won't. They're similar sized but not the same, and the PGM games have a bevel on one side so that you can't insert them backwards, because unlike Neo Geo games, bad shit will happen if you do that (you can burn things out from having power go where it shouldn't go)

• @Lions3 is our resident acrylic cutter.

• Superbios cart labels

KalessinDB - - CPS III SuperBIOS

Quote from Wraith: “the little symbol next to "SH-2" appears to be specific to the Hitachi replacement, which my cart does not have. That bothers me, so I think I'll leave it or alter it to remove that. ” Oh wow look at that, I honestly didn't even notice that from right to left sets, it's so minor. I thought you were asking about the different styles/pictures on it! One thing to remember though -- the "Custom SH-2" is actually the SH-2 that originally came in the cart -- see Custom SH2 or Stand…

• Superbios cart labels

KalessinDB - - CPS III SuperBIOS

Pretty sure they're just personal preference. I have one of them on the front of my cart, and a nicely made label (like from a label maker) on top that says custom sh2 and has the Darksoft logo.

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “That's why I sold mine... also compatibility is not 100%... couldn't even play Luigi's Mansion :O ” even the WASP unit can be updated with the latest swiss software update ? ” gc-forever.com/wiki/index.php?title=Swiss/Compatibility_List There's definitely not 100% compatibility, but Luigi's Mansion is showing fully working there.

• Ooh thanks for those @jassin000, where do I hunt down multidisc.lst? I've had the PSX Redump since Underground-Gamer was a thing (which means I'm sure it's a bit out of date at this point, but good enough)

• Trying to figure out where the standoffs would fit in your CPS3 case... But will totally toss you a couple bucks to throw a set in with my CPS2 case

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

KalessinDB - - Project Showcase

Quote from Jaime: “Not sure how I can get my picture under 1mb says the pictures are 4.5mb. Nothing brag about but I have 4 rtypes ” If you're so inclined, the best way would probably be to post it to Imgur and link from there

First kits were for people who PM'd saying they were okay with providing their own spacers.

• Did you ever make a final decision on the LCD cutouts and whether you were going to plan for a right angle connector? Also for an impression for the multi label? Basically if you can update first post with a finalized mock-up, that would be incredible Give us something to salivate over for the next couple weeks while it's being made up.

Quote from djsheep: “Such as Pro Gear not working on CPS-2 etc. ” Wait, has this been corrected? I just loaded up the new key-writing rollup for the first time a few weeks ago and have been mostly on fighters, haven't loaded Pro Gear yet. I suppose I could check myself but I'm working a crapload of overtime the next couple days so I don't know if I'll even remember to check it when I have time

• Just checked my email records, and yeah I ordered that exact one from Inertial Computing in 8/17. I haven't used it heavily but I've flashed like 2-3 games with it so far and never had any issues. There's instructions for doing the firmware update on it (which I did immediately) in the same thread as how to make the SD image. I use the little shorty cable they included and no molex for power.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Can someone take a high res picture of the PROG board of Oriental Legend please? ” Regular, Special, Special Plus/Super Special... or all 3?

I'm seeing an Air Duel for sale right now on YAJ with some jumper wires... is that normal and/or anything I should worry about?

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “I'm ready @Apocalypse! My System 16 adapters with button remapping arrived today. Very happy with how they turned out. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…827df4e62cf9c31db6613595f ” Circling back to this... are you selling these and/or gifting us with a gerber file like you do with so many of your projects? Because take my money

• Damn, I've got a JNX adapter (as well as what might be an original Sega one? Messy with a load of wires but the board says Sega) but that's AWFULLY pretty right there.

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Update?? Bet you didn't even play a single game on it yet ” Wait... we're supposed to play games? I thought this hobby was about collecting them and tinkering with hardware to get the best theoretical experience! I didn't realize we were supposed to have actual experiences!

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “@Apocalypse your program creates ROMs to burn onto EPROMs 1-6, what is on EPROM 7? ” You might have to get him to write a second program... the current v2 of the kit only has 6 roms.

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from acblunden2: “Still need to figure out how to RGB mod a US CRT TV. ” A cheap/easy alternative would be SCART to Component video adapters.The quality is surprisingly good! ” I've got this one and it works pretty well... my only complaint (and it's minor) that it doesn't include audio out by default, so you either have to get an scart passthrough with audio breakout, or mod the box.