Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

twistedsymphony - - System 246/256

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about the official list, since this is a bit different than our normal "post to reserve" threads

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from mathewbeall: “When can I order/get in line? ” Quote from Nodoyuna: “BTW, I'm interested in at least one or two units ” Quote from kioku25: “Color me interested as well. ” Quote from Coyo5050: “Definitely need at least 1 of these! ” The link for the waiting list is back on the first post.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

@rtw There seems to be at least a few improperly packed discs. Netchuu Pro Yakuu 2002 is one of them. it's a CD game but appears to be packed as a DVD and neither of us have been able to get it to boot from disc. There are a few other CD games packed as DVD but most of them seem to work (though I don't know how accurate the unpacked discs are to the original). I think Smash Court Pro and Ridge Racer V fall into this category. Then there's Super Dragonball Z which I believe is a DVD game but is p…

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

I've been testing this pretty heavily over the last week and here is where I'm at right now: --Tested and Working (boots, runs through attract mode, can play a few credits without issue) Battle of YuYu Hakusho Bloody Roar 3 Capcom Fighting Jam Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Federation vs Zaft Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Federation vs Zaft II Mobile Suit Z Gundam: AEUG vs. Titans Mobile Suit Z Gundam: AEUG vs. Titans DX Mobile Suit Gundam Vs Gundam Quiz Kidou Senshi Gu…

• sounds like the firmware and files are good so then just double check the wiring. I think I've heard of some b boards that wont take a reflashes of the key so maybe your security chip is too far gone?

• yup for key writing you really need 3 things 1. Wiring 2. The key files in your game folders 3. The right firmware. You bought this multi used right? Is it possible that it's old enough that it need the firmware updated with the tool?

• Quote from Darksoft: “Possibility to disable hot keys completely. Besides being good for Arcades where operator doesnt want intervention, another advantage of this is that this cart is the only one providing 100% original code if you use a OG bios. This can be used in competitions as now code is run 100% as original. Unibios and NeoSD introduce some additional code that may alter the original / intended running of the game. ” Thank you for this! can't wait to try out the new menu

• I'm not an expert repair person... far from it. I don't remember if these boards have a ROM and RAM test but that would be the first thing to try. IF that passes then it's likely a problem with one of the CPUs. these PCBs are actually a REALLY simple design, there's not much too them. If there is no ROM test then another thing you can try is replacing the graphics ROMs in MAME one by one with a dummy file of the same size filled with 0s and then see which file gives you bad graphics in the same …

• I replied in the other thread: [Help] Psikyo PS3 V1 (SH2) PCB - Strikers 1945 II glitch chances are though even if you want to convert it, you'll want to fix the graphical problems first.

• I've been looking into this a bit more lately. it seems that Psikyo themselves did a lot of factory conversions. I've found examples of Fallen Angels that were converted to Space Bomber by Psikyo. and AFAIK every Gunbarch and G-Taste originally started as a Dragon Blaze. From what I've been reading there is some security data on the EEPROM and that's what needs to be reflashed to make the conversion work. though, my bootleg 1945II has quite a few additional patch wires that I haven't figured out…

• I mean... stupid question but have you cleaned the pins on the JAMMA edge? that's usually step 1 if I have any problems with a PCB. even edges that look clean end up releasing a ton of black dust on cleaning and I've "fixed" more than a few non-working PCBs just by cleaning the JAMMA edge.

• Quote from Scarletspeedstr: “it just seems to require multiple seatings and power cycles until they work properly. ” if thats the case then start by cleaning the pins on the cart connector and check your voltages.

• There's a Technic Beat for sale on Tops if we don't have the dump for that yet: tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5503

• has anyone been able to get Netchuu Pro Yakyuu 2002 to work? the game gets half way through loading and then restarts for me.

• Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “The Datapath x4 add a frame of lag ” it's physically impossible to NOT add a frame of lag when flipping the image. Because the image is sent over the video cable 1 pixel at a time starting at the top left, moving across and then down; like reading a book. when you're flipping the image the pixel on the bottom right becomes the top left pixel of the flipped image, so it has to wait for the whole frame to be sent before it can start drawing.

• Given you've experienced it with both b boards it's probably a board related.

• my guess would be a failing chip or one that needs a reflow.

• Quote from Fluffy: “It is really strange that the KB board doesn't boot, considering how bare the Lydz board is. ” RIGHT!? I must have metered out the pins a half dozen times thinking I missed something. there's got to be something else on the PCB that's interfering with the operation of the program ROM and I'd suspect that the PALs used disable that. since there's no apparent pin or trace cutting.

• There is still a lot of stuff being sold under the "old" account.

• Do we have Dumps for Battle Gear 3? because there are a few of them on eBay right now: ebay.com/itm/original-TAITO-ba…sAAOSwALhaZ2mA:rk:30:pf:0