Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

Apocalypse - - Project Showcase

Quote from caius: “Yes, it's the custom chip marked 'KNA6034201', actually it's used also for sprites in other Irem boards (like Kung-Fu Master).It's nothing more than a 24 bit shift register. ” Oh yes I forgot I bought one from you to fix a sprite issue on a Lode Runner board IIRC.

• Quote from euphoria: “Hi : Yes just the standard kit for now i believe. You can send me the full run down if you like i have Jumbo ozaki super masters / super masters golf with Floppy and the floppy controller. So I believe reading here that is all i need. I could be wrong. Regards Euphoria Pinging @Mitsurugi-w. ” Then you need only the base quit with repro romboard. Unless you also want to play Hot Rod and Rough Racer too, then you also need the analogue I/O board reproduction but please note c…

Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “no he says that can have some graphic glitches ” This is a greater concern. Those damn Irem custom chips are unreliable. But if glitches are on the background layers only then it can be fixed for sure, the only custom chip used for background layers generation has been reproduced by @caius.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Guys,if you want to grab a M72 donor for this awesome multi, you can try to get one from this sellers : 1.one (GALLOP) is here 2.one (AIR DUEL) is here 3.one (X MULTIPLY) is here 4.one (AIR DUEL) is here ” Attention to the first one, is a board with problem ” yeah...in the corner, but the pins looks good. if that corner be a problem for jamma connector sir? ” If that's the only issue that board has it's fine. Ma…

• You're welcome. Glad it works for you now.

• To me there's nothing special about System 1 or 2. I should get my hands on one soon, I'll let you know.

• Quote from jassin000: “That ^ ” Oh @jassin000, how dare you? You were the first to ask for a S16B "V2" design. Finally changed your mind and want to play the games NOW? wink.png

• Quote from psykom1: “Ok perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but something odd is happening. Anything with Dip 4 thrown doesn't work. ” All games using dip 4 set are in ROM 5. Any bent pin? Has burning been verified?

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “While S16 is a more popular platform I think once V1 is released... S18 will be more popular than V2 That and I think it will be worth waiting for people to get V1 in their hands and play around with it, and give the key writing stuff some time to mature before putting too much effort into V2... less you end up with people demanding a V3 because something else came out of all that ” S16B V1 multi should be in the hands of testers soon. V2 I've actually worked a bit m…

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from jassin000: “[*]CPS1 [*]S18 [*]S16B V2 [/list]Just put that in order of importance for you. ” essentially in order of how well they'll sell. ” I don't see S18 being more popular than S16B V2.

• I've sent an adapter to @Mitsurugi-w. Time to do a review? I will also resume my work on the multi soon. It's hard to prioritise between S16B V2, S18, CPS1, etc. but since this is a quite simple project I'd rather complete it and move to something bigger.

• I've sent the proto romboard blanks to @Mitsurugi-w. Be prepared testers ( @Darksoft, @Mitsurugi-w, @SmokeMonster, @lorenzo2mars).

• I've sent the custom romboard blanks to @Mitsurugi-w. They should be available from him soon. Now anyone can enjoy Bonanza Bros.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Apocalypse - - System 246/256

I don't know much about the system but I read Midnight R needs two RAM32 modules, but nothing clearly confirmed.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from twistedsymphony: “He's suggesting you make reproductions of these:arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1f6a93a8863fc539770e07533 It's a memory expansion module for early revision System 246s. I'm honestly not sure how much it's needed since from what I've been reading the versions of the 246 that can accept these are pretty uncommon. More info here: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Namco_System_246/256#Chassis ” Thanks for the info. Seems simple enough: a couple of RAMs, one smoothing cap and 4 decou…

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from Darksoft: “It wont boot without a expansion memory. I think that the expansion board could a good project for @Apocalypse ” What is it about? I've never played any 246/256 game. Quote from jassin000: “Reminds me of a funny story about Donkey Kong 64... It was actually designed to work without that memory expansion.220px-Nintendo-64-Memory-Expansion-Pak.jpg However, a memory leak existed someplace in the code that if left running for a few hours the game would crash. Rare supposedly ma…

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Guys,if you want to grab a M72 donor for this awesome multi, you can try to get one from this sellers : 1.one (GALLOP) is here 2.one (AIR DUEL) is here 3.one (X MULTIPLY) is here 4.one (AIR DUEL) is here ” Thanks Alex, from the pictures I can confirm they all are good donors.

• Quote from Stupid Dufus: “He's posted this same one several times up there. Description mentions it's the conversion, but no credit where it's due. ” You give credit => People realise source files are free and can do the conversion by themselves => You kill your shady "business".

• Quote from Asure: “Did a Japanese version of the 1.5 to cps2 rom ever release? I remember the USA one, maybe I'm confused. (Damn flu!) ” It's typical of this f*** moron. He did the same with my 3 button hack of Forgotten World: he simply applied my work on the Japanese version (Lost World) and sold it on ebay only few days after I released the files on my blog. Of course no mention of my blog, my work, no credits...

• Quote from euphoria: “Hi : Please add me to the list if possible. Kind regards Euphoria ” Pinging @Mitsurugi-w.