Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from raidenmaniac1: “yep no sample sounds Does anyone know the part # I could buy the female jack from (top pcb) to make my own cable? ” Can't help on the part ref.However you may want to make a quick hardwire mod to make sure samples are actually working and that there's no other hidden faults. Is there any trace of the former wires at all on your board? ” The socket on the top board is there,but the plastic thingy that holds the cable in place is not. Luckily I fo…

• yep no sample sounds Does anyone know the part # I could buy the female jack from (top pcb) to make my own cable?

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from raidenmaniac1: “One of my M72 donor boards does not have the 2 wires detachable cable that connects the sound pot to the top board. display,, control and sound all work fine however. So is this cable really needed or should I be worried ? I see this cable on all M72 that I come across ” Weird, I thought this cable was used to mix samples with the music. Which donor game is it? Are samples working? ” The donor board is Armed Police Unit Gallop. It plays sound, I…

• Quote from redijedi808: “youtu.be/UnNijZM2iDE ” One of my M72 donor boards does not have the 2 wires detachable cable that connects the sound pot to the top board. display,, control and sound all work fine however. So is this cable really needed or should I be worried ? I see this cable on all M72 that I come across

• Quote from redijedi808: “I used Gallop as a donor board and a switch made by @mathewbeall mahalo, works perfectly... ” What do you need the switch for?

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “We need pics to verify. ” Thank you Mitsu for the faster than light super ninja fast delivery of the kits earlier this week that allowed to overtdose on RType over the weekend! and Thank you Apocalypse for having created this masterpiece !. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1038389317f54ddf0adb76777arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1038389317f54ddf0adb76777arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1038389317f54ddf0adb76777arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1038389317f54ddf0adb76777

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from raidenmaniac1: “Are R-Type and Lightning sword code located in the same EPROM? I use the auto program option (blank check/write/verify) and made sure there was no error on all runs... ” Absolutely, EPROM 2. ” thank you very much, that fixed it !

• Are R-Type and Lightning sword code located in the same EPROM? I use the auto program option (blank check/write/verify) and made sure there was no error on all runs...

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from raidenmaniac1: “Hello, I am in trouble and I need your help please!. I received my two multi kits and installed them on two M72 donor PCBs. For both multi kits I have the exact same problems: All games boot fine except for two : R-Type : black screen with NG-Ram 1 written in red Lightning sword: White screen. So I am suspicious I burned an incorrect set ?. I use set V 3.1 from the link below (folder "V2-latest board") mega.nz/#F!3tUg2IwT!wEAXpOVwCrXm9W489x7ejA …

• Hello, I am in trouble and I need your help please!. I received my two multi kits and installed them on two M72 donor PCBs. For both multi kits I have the exact same problems: All games boot fine except for two : R-Type : black screen with NG-Ram 1 written in red Lightning sword: White screen. So I am suspicious I burned an incorrect set ?. I use set V 3.1 from the link below (folder "V2-latest board") mega.nz/#F!3tUg2IwT!wEAXpOVwCrXm9W489x7ejA

• Consumer CRTs do not display medium res (24Khz); only standard res (15Khz) sadly.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Suck it up and get a CRT! ” which one would recommend ? They are very expensive. Sony GVM CRT monitors are usually close to $2k.

• Hi Apocalypse, I am kind of lost with the terminology you use ! analog IO and custom rom board): My donor PCB is a crackdown sys24 !with floppy controller board): I bought the base kit (floppy emulator): Why do I need to buy next to run rom based games? thank you

• I have a floppy based donor PCB and a first batch SYS24 m-kit, would I be able to purchase the custom rom board separately or would I need to purchase a another kit?

• Could someone please upload the tool "s24romgen" ? It is non longer available from the file dropper link. thank you

• SCRAMBLE SPIRITS!!!!

• regarding the required romset, is there a specific Mame revision to match ? i.e. If i use the patch tool against my romset that might be incomplete (too old for example) , then will the tool report an error? I am asking because I have romset for Mame 2010 and I'm wondering if this is good enough or if I should start hunting down a known good romset thank you

• I'm lost, does this currently apply to M-72 multi and SYS24 multi ? I have a floppy CTRL boards on my SYS24 setups so I should only have to worry about M-72 eprom burning right? Thank you in advance for the clarifications.

• I am very sorry to hear about your trouble Apocalypse. This is unfair; that other driver should at a minimum go to jail for hit and run and pay for the repairs.

• Quote from djsheep: “The GLORIOUS M72 Multi arrived from @Apocalypse this morning -- just installed into my minty Dragon Breed board without a hitch, and now I'm playing R-Type II. I also quickly loaded every game and played it for a few minutes with no issues so far whatsoever. Top notch packaging and really solid build quality. Amazing. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1038389317f54ddf0adb76777arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1038389317f54ddf0adb76777 ” Hail to @Apocalypse for making Irem arcade g…