Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• System 246 Help

Outside of Time - - System 246/256

No sound. I guess that means it’s dead?

• Yes, all the other outputs function as normal. It’s just the P1 slot is always on. Thanks

• Welcome. If you ever need help or have questions I’m located in Knoxville. So feel free to drop me a line.

• System 246 Help

The game I’m running is soul Calibur 2 or 3. My voltage is off the jamma edge is 5.1 on my super gun and 5.0 in my cab. There isn’t any sound on boot up. Ive let it run for about 2-3mins. The weird thing is I can’t even eject the dvd tray unless I remove the ide cable and then the light will flash on the dvd drive and allow me to eject the tray. It does this with any dvd drive I plug into the 246. I’ve had this 246 for years and it has never done this before. It’s been in storage in my closet un…

• Hey @undamned I have two of your screw terminal decoders. One works fine and the other has a stuck Input always on @ the P1 slot. This occurred issue occurred after I updated it. I have attempted to troubleshoot the issue. What I have found is that no matter which wire I plug into P1 it will always show that in put as active. I have tested the voltage coming into the adapter, switched power supplies, and removed all wires except P1, power and ground. I also attempted to update the firmware, but …

• System 246 Help

Has anyone encountered this before? The DVD drive does not power on whenever the IDE cable is plugged in. Whenever I remove the IDE cable from the DVD drive the DVD drive will power on. There is only a black display coming from the 246 rev B. I have attempted to remedy the situation to no avail. 1.Replace the ID cable 2.Replace the DVD drive 3.Replace the 246 power cables 4.Re-seat all the cables from the motherboard to the onboard I/O board 5. Use a different jvs 2 jamma I/O Any ideas?

• Welcome to the wonderful world of arcade ownership.

• Ok, thanks for the info @nem. My eeprom programmer crapped out on me. I'm going to borrow a friend's. I'll post the results when I get the programmer.

• I pulled this board out of storage (stored in a cool dry anti-static bag in a card board box) and when I powered it up I was greeted by graphical errors. The error seems to be on character sprites. When in test mode every thing passes. I am unsure as to where to begin to solve this issue. Here is a video of the error youtu.be/yRzLI9yUXXs Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Welcome!

• Hey @brizzo let me know if/when ever you start unloading those golden axe boards. I could use one for this multi. I appreciate it. Take care

• I think it may be an issue with the undammed controller converter. I had a similar issue with my setup. However my super gun is an old super nova not a HAS. When I updated the firmware on my UD converter one inputs was continuously on. It was remmedied by updating to a newer firmware. UD-USB Decoders @ post 107 talks about the issue. Hope this helps

• Hi from CA.

Outside of Time - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Hi from Italy

Outside of Time - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• That restoration looks great! Good job man!

• I would like to be added to the next round of pre-orders if you don’t mind.

• JVS Emulator

Outside of Time - - Project Showcase

I like the idea of having jvs>Rpi>system. I would be down to run tests for you, if you need testers.

• The multi will definitely get you going. If you need any help with the setup let me know. It’s pretty strait forward though. Just a heads up if you decide to clean the unit, don’t remove the heat sink cpu from the socket. It is glued to the processor and will pull the processor out when you attempt to remove it. It’s next to impossible to get the cpu back in the socket with the heat sink attached. I ended up having to replace my cpu because of this. I thought it would be a good idea to get a sli…

• I went the way of the multi. It was much cheaper to get a barebones Lindbergh and purchase the multi than to buy a legit VF5: FS. I ended up importing a lindbergh from Japan. I won it for around $160 usd and shipped it for about $140. When I was looking at the time VF5 FS went for around $500~700 when it popped up , which was rarely and that was pre shipping.The Lindbergh system pops up in waves on Yahoo Auction Japan. Sometimes there are a ton and sometimes I go month or two without seeing one.…