Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

xodaraP - - CPS2 Multigame

I've bought and installed 3 of those now. The airflow is good, you can barely hear it outside a cab and certainly can't hear it inside and they're well priced. You can buy them from Digikey for about $12AUD each

• Quote from 8bitforlife: “do the originals have buttons in them? Anyways I'd be down for a set ” The spinner itself is a button Quote from Derick2k: “buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/l505892650 Well, if anyone wants to split the cost ” Damn, they don't even have the Capcom labels on the spinners. Or is that NOS and the labels are seperate?

• It's one of those things I guess. It's a shame they're not willing to help but at the end of the day they own them.

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “OK, does anyone have one to measure? If not, I'll buy one. ” The problem isn't just that they're expensive ($1000USD each these days) - it's that they don't come up for sale and those that have them aren't interested in seeing the price become more reasonable so won't help see them repro'd Not saying there isn't someone out there who would help, but they're either not willing to loan them out because of their value (fair enough) or don't want to see a repro

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

They're also extremely expensive on sites in Australia, but can be bought very cheap from the UK, just the way it goes I guess.

• You're good to go You have a standard 68k CPU and a standard Z80 Your security chip is the i8751 MCU, 317-0123A in this case which won't need to be installed for the multi to work

• CPS2 palette ram

xodaraP - - General Arcade Tech Help

What are you running it on? A cab? Supergun? Do other boards work correctly? Have you tried another A board to determine where the fault is?

• That works too

• The communication I've had has been via eBay

• Ok, sounds like I just need to keep trying. Thanks everyone

• All good. The only reason I'm trying to order one is to have a spare in case of failure. If you don't end up the later revision board (3.0) and I can get any IO from yaton so the cab is still functional - I'd be happy to loan mine out so you can try to get the later revision information and hopefully DMD data

• I didn't get a response after purchasing for 4 days, and it's been limited since then. My board isn't listed as shipped even though it's paid for (9 March) Sounds like he's sold all of them to TS (I assume because it's a bigger order) and I've missed out until he strips down more cabs even though the listing is still live and showing available stock. I've definitely noticed those who buy from him regularly have much better contact which was why I revived the thread. It's a shame because he has o…

• rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F123683063406 That's the IO board, or one of them at least. There's dozens of listings for various cyber lead parts like panels though.

• I think that could be it, but that specific revision is the one he sent me the additional link for and it's still active - so again that suggests I was being offered something that wasn't available Edit: and still says 16 available

• Reviving this thread rather than starting another one I've purchased a Cyber Lead IO board from yaton and messaged him asking if I could get a specific revision as there is multiple, he sent me a link for another listing. I informed him I'd already made a purchase and was then told they're all sold out, never mind that the listing is still active and says more than 10 available currently. This is my first yaton purchase and it's not going well so far (I literally bought and paid for it about an …

• It's possible the custom is bad and that's why it's reading them all as bad. But I did notice on those with bad customs they tend to have other issues than just sprites all over the place so hopefully it's not that. The other thing I noticed is that every time I run the ROM check, it comes back with a different bad checksum - so I think the ROMs are genuinely bad. Also the fact that all 5 are the same type suggests it's probably the case. Sucks that so many are bad, but as you said hopefully tha…

• Indeed. On mine after running the test all my 27C800 compatible mask ROMs have failed (4 graphics and one sound) the other 3 read ok though. I've ordered enough to cover them as well as sockets and they'll be here in a couple of weeks Good news on your upcoming graduation - what's your new qualification in?

• CPS2 suicide help

- Bad sockets - Jumpers not set correctly (if making a conversion) - Bad EPROM - Bad burn - Bad custom that holds the encryption keys

• JVS I/O error

xodaraP - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from nem: “Has anyone tried Toukon Retsuden 4 Arcade Edition on the Naomi? It's one of the few games that support the memory card readers on the CL2. Surely it displays something on the LED marquee as well? See here: bandainamcoent.co.jp/corporate…co/2000/feb/press-03.html flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page…b=videodb&id=3702&image=2 ” Bit of a revival but I have the NAOMI in my CL at the moment. Don't have the CL2 but I'm still trying to determine if my IO board is the standard from a CL2. I'l…

• GunNail Bootleg

xodaraP - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Cool, so the last 2 that need to be dumped are the 16mbit mask ROMs Thanks for your help @sylphia - do you have a programmer that can read the 16mbit masks? I'll be pulling mine once I have appropriate sockets, might be that fixes your issue with the tiles.