Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

Malenko - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

shipping into sent, may have been cheaper to fly to the netherlands and hand it to you :p

Quote from PascalP: “Quote from Malenko: “Quote from PascalP: “Can’t paint it transparant can I ” I can check my stash, see if I have a cart with a transparent case if you want. ” sweeeettt.... ” Sooooooo PM your address, no idea what international shipping will cost but you can have the cart if you want. In lieu of paying me anything, you can paypal StreetFighterKen some money to make up for the coin he lost dealing with Mikonos

Quote from PascalP: “Quote from Malenko: “Quote from PascalP: “Can’t paint it transparant can I ” I can check my stash, see if I have a cart with a transparent case if you want. ” sweeeettt.... ” 2 months later..... no clear/transparent games , sorry mang.

• Painting CPS2 B shell

Malenko - - CPS2 Multigame

looks amazing, you cant tell it was damaged at all.

• Painted CPS2 shell

Malenko - - Project Showcase

Quote from No onions: “That turned out really nice, I’m doing the same thing getting a B Board ready for the multi. What does krylon call that blue color because it looks really close to original in the picture. ” I'll check the can when I get home. Its a little lighter than the factory shell, but its really close to the color I painted the sides.

Quote from PascalP: “Can’t paint it transparant can I ” I can check my stash, see if I have a cart with a transparent case if you want. Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from Malenko: “Paint it. Mines Red. Don't break off the SD Card slot opening the cart like I did. ” show pictures ” Custom Cart Color

Quote from PascalP: “I really dislike my plain black case now... ” Paint it. Mines Red. Don't break off the SD Card slot opening the cart like I did.

• Painting CPS2 B shell

looks incredible. Now I feel like I need to redo mine to one-up you, but I wont :p

• Painting CPS2 B shell

I wouldn't bother painting it now that the top looks that good. If you do paint, the "trick" is to sand the plastic so the paint has something to adhere to. Then lots of light coats with high grit sanding in between. Always finish with a clear coat! Heres the CPS2 shell I did: Painted CPS2 shell and here's the MVS shell: Custom Cart Color

• Quote from Darksoft: “@xtrasmiley make sure you have latest Bios. That problem of games not booting is related also to the version of bios used. ” He has my old set up. Whatever multiBIOS was the latest about 4 months ago. Played all the Atomiswave games on a N1 mobo, literally lifted the NetDIMM and pi up off the N1 and put them on the N2, only other change was adding VF4 to the SD Card. I didn't really play the cab that much other than MvC2 ,hence me parting it out, so I didn't realize the Ato…

• 32GB image: mega.nz/#F!fhMwERZC!D2NZnO8LccAqQ1AJ-nuBbw rom free link mega.nz/#!L5F1TKTT!Tp9Fx-npRk3…iyEbYGkhAl-TFVqwoqlsp6GD8 Here is the 16 GB version on my mega account, please dont repost this anywhere: mega.nz/#F!T11hTKQB!ZnjDafZo0xcIY-ilyl5LdA

• I got a Pandora 3 and started digging around: web.archive.org/web/2017121413…191&title=openpb4-project that's *something* I'm still digging around my old drives and storage array for the 16 GB image

• .arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…31ec77d33f591a7a62fe3aa8a

• for the LCD, I have a long cable, feeds out one of the round holes already in the case, behind the HS5 shelf, and sits on top of the coin box behind the coin door. So I just open the top door and pick a game, coin up after it loads and close the door. the cable is long enough that I can pull out the drawer in the dynamo cab and not worry about the LCD falling.

• yeah, no one took it as a bad thing @Euphoria you are more than welcome here!

• No worries on this end, I tap out. The two of us have a fundamentally different opinion of what hardware is, what the BIOS does, and what the DS Cart should do and no amount of back and forth is going to change either of our opinions.

• Jesus dude, even when you're half-heartedly apologizing you still shift the blame. Amazing. There was never a shift in the conversation on my part. You seem to have a WANT for features that aren't supported in the stock bios, that are supported by an aftermarket bios.You then imply the lack of support in an aftermarket cart for the aftermarket bios to be the fault of the aftermarket cart. That's my interpretation of your posts.

• @Locutus73 name calling is kind of petty doncha think? Anyways, I've been called worse things than a darksoft fanboy.

• @jassin000 Yeah, I know I was trying to explain it to the other guy. My factory BIOS doesn't have logo issues

• Its not drama, that's why I capped the word "want" and not "you". The cart is designed to work with a stock BIOS. If you don't have a stock BIOS you've introduced a variable not found in the original hardware. It's not an opinion and it's not up for debate.