Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 enclosure - Jasens Customs

ekorz - - CPS2 Multigame

A bunch of us did, here’s the main thread. They’re pretty awesome! JasensCustoms.com - Darksoft CPS2 Case Setup @hursit is making one too, and it looks awesome too. CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now

• Area 51 site 4 problem

ekorz - - General Arcade Tech Help

You mentioned a VGA cable in the mix, where is that?

• Area 51 site 4 problem

Wait, are you still plugging the motherboard’s vga into your computer monitor? How the heck is that connected? The two boards hook up directly... aEJLoCh_d.jpg

• All sprites? Just some? I’m betting folded rom pin.

• Haven’t tried it yet, but could it just be the same chd, just picking a different region from the boot screen?

• thanks @rewrite that box (109xi) worked (as long as I bypass the sync processing it does... it looks like shit that way!) All Solved! Game looks great on my PVM, and the gun works now! Just to summarize: Now I have good brightness/contrast levels because I'm going direct from the 246C to my monitor. I haven't measured anything but my guess is the 246 is outputting .7v despite the dip switches indicating that it could do 3v. That would mean this game just doesn't obey the dips, and having a Namco…

• Zak

ekorz - - Introduce Yourself!

Good to see you over here! Looking forward to that e2 panel. Got the tracking yesterday, woot!

• Throw another rom board on it? Golden axe 2 has the scaling effect when you’re moving vertically on some levels. Or just try the decrypted roms and remove the FD1149

• 246c running Time Crisis 3 256 running everything else I want to play Someday another 246 for dual TC3 goodness.

• TAITO TYPE X2 NESICA JVS PROBLEMS

ekorz - - Taito Type X

many other threads here will contain info about your question. The short version is you need a fast io in your cab and a fast io dmac for your x2. Fast IOs sell on YAJ and the dmac is pretty much only ever sold as part of an x2. Nesica games use fast io. Your options are: install an SSD with niko’s multi and enjoy those titles on JVS io (<—my pick) Find fast io components and figure out how to get them to run with your nesica titles (this forum doesn’t support nesica info yet) Wait for taito to …

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Sir... what do you do with this ? ” The v2 (if it happens) for the sega system16 multi will include the ability to program this encrypted cpu with the original keys. v1 just requires a standard unencrypted 68000 cpu. The picture above is a 68000 processor with encryption, all wrapped up into one unit. Here's a blog post with the relevant research on restoring keys to these devices.

• oh no, tell us all! and I'm on page 1 for interest here... phew

• Time crisis 3 pcb

Mine isn’t a linked setup unfortunately. All I can think is boot them each individually and set them up for linked play in test mode, then reboot. Maybe the battery needs changing if the setting aren’t saving? Or try another cable.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

ekorz - - System 246/256

He's not on this forum that I can see, but ChicagoGameCollector has a full set of M2 hardware (and did some pretty cool videos on the platform. I pinged him about this project, maybe he can help test to see if M2 hardware works with the device too. In the meantime I'm looking for a setup as well.

• Anyway @UrnHurrell did you get yours working with the 80gb drive? If you did load it into windows you need to either clean the disk in diskpart or delete all partitions in the windows disk manager untility. That should leave it as an entirely unallocated drive, at which point chdman can do the rest.

• I tried my SD->IDE device "sd35vc0" with a 128gb SD card, and it also hung on "boot 2". So either the SD->IDE device sucks, or something in the boot sequence is looking for drive geometry like 80gb-exactly, or something else is going on. The logical size of Fate Unlimited (fud-hdd0-a.chd) is only 2.6gb, and the writes always succeed. That's different than, for example, gundam vs gundam next where it does write the full 80gb (and it takes a loooong time), and the chdman info gives us 80gb as a lo…

• VJzsgao_d.jpg @Apocalypse Please throw me on for a v2 also

• Quote from S30ztt: “Psu has not been recapped, looks pretty original. This may be my next step. Loom is not the 001. Loom was tested on another cab with the same board and it was flawless. I'll take some picture of the wiring and post. So I disconnected the marquee, checked voltage in speakers, and it after about 5 minutes the speakers started to work again. At this point I had the monitor out. ” while I can’t promise a recap will solve it, it’s certainly something you should do anyway! It does …

• Bad audio... really could be a lot of things. Hope you don’t mind a bunch of questions but it might help suss it out Do you have multiple boards to make sure it’s not the pcb? Have you recapped the power supply and amp? Guessing not if you’re new to this. Did the previous owner? What is the loom/wiring that you’re using from the blast I/o to your pcb? Got photos? It’s something like this: 600-7143-001_01.jpg And that loom can take in sound from two places, jamma and rca. Have you tried both? Sna…

• Time crisis 3 pcb

The chips on the board are looking for 5v. The farther away you measure, the higher it should be there. So if you’re measuring at the 5v input at the front of the 246, then yes it should be 5.05 or something there. The voltage will fluxuate also on what’s going on during the game so I usually measure/set during attract mode. That might mean on startup you see a peak like 5.15v or something but it settles down to 5v when it’s running. If you’re still having trouble then it might be time for a rec…