Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, just revived some vampire savior B board, but it has the same problem as ealier alive: the sound effects are mismatching - example: morrigan hadouken sounds like bishamon and etc... so i thought i could reprogram the ``vm3 01`` and ``vm3 02`` sound roms, but where can i find it? Edit: ah, just find them, reprogrammed and... the problem continues.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

TheBortot - - Temple of the Undamned

the orders are already opened?

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from undamned: “Quote from TheBortot: “yes, read the steps here: udgametech.blogspot.com/p/firmware.html tried the second ud-usb device and.. no response. To make sure to you what i`m doing: PC-USB CABLE-UNDAMNED-DB15-SUPERGUN. holding test button and power the supergun on. no light at all. both of the ud-usb devices are working with ps3 game pad and madcatz xbox360 arcade and the light goes green. I`m trying to update the firmware to see if another controllers are acceptable. the pc usb p…

• UD-USB Decoders

yes, read the steps here: udgametech.blogspot.com/p/firmware.html tried the second ud-usb device and.. no response. To make sure to you what i`m doing: PC-USB CABLE-UNDAMNED-DB15-SUPERGUN. holding test button and power the supergun on. no light at all. both of the ud-usb devices are working with ps3 game pad and madcatz xbox360 arcade and the light goes green. I`m trying to update the firmware to see if another controllers are acceptable. the pc usb ports are working ok.

• UD-USB Decoders

i`ve put the ud-usb into the pc, but the light didn`t even turned on. What it could be?

• InfiniKey-CPS2

if the pcb is already dead,there`s no going back with this, right?

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

TheBortot - - CPS III SuperBIOS

ok, so i need 2 128 and 1 64 simms... if anyone has it, pm me!

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

does someone ever tried using 2 32mb simms to replace the 64 one? i have the third strike cart right now, but cant initiate it because there are more simms missing. Besides, i got a third strike original cd Broken. I can just write an image in a normal cd or there`s some tricky protection? What image i have to record?

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

can 128mb substitute the 64 ones, simply by the amount of memory? or that`s something more that it really needs the 64 mb SIMM?

• Getting a better sync

TheBortot - - Monitor Help

tried to see if it was a flyback issue, but nothing...

• Getting a better sync

Just happens with mk2

• Getting a better sync

separating H from V sync really makes a difference? Besides, i figured out that sync is not the problem with one of the pcbs i have - mortal kombat 2. I`m getting some lines: ibb.co/ngkkHe

• Getting a better sync

Just saw some comments about using a LM1881N sync stripper to make a better sync with arcade games or just consoles, but i have a doubt considering arcade pcbs: Arcade pcbs outputs csync and then the conversion makes it to Hsync and Vsync. But my converted tv to RGB just have 1 entrance for sync(i mean, the yellow RCA one). How can i make a cleaner image? i got some white jailbars in some games and maybe this solve the problem. Scheme that i`ve found: ibb.co/eW9ctK

• ki2 ``disk error``

TheBortot - - Midway Systems

I think u got me wrong. I had a bad KI2 dedicated and a bad KI1. The KI 2 is problem solved! Now lasts the KI1.

• ki2 ``disk error``

Go straight to test screen, no switch response there,like the video above

• ki2 ``disk error``

KI2 solved! many thanks to you guys. The rom within was the ``conversion`` one. So i changed to the dedicated. Now the big problem with KI1: the ``disc active`` light doesn`t turn on, even with the original rom and HD.

• ki2 ``disk error``

Yes, i tried :(.

• ki2 ``disk error``

Yes,its a dedicated one.my doubt now for the KI 2 is: the anyIDE u98 is used for both ki1 and ki2? Earlier, with another one, i was even getting into the test screen. But now i got just a black one. Ps- hm, now i see there are different u98 for the dedicated and the converted pcb. Ill try the dedicated one . Maybe i bought the kit with the converted u98 one.

• ki2 ``disk error``

ibb.co/jHn7i9 ps - just pulled of the u98 for testing/programming