Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Wraith: “How does one fix it ” The proper way to do it would be to: -remove the original pad and coating over the near by trace -clean the PCB super well, -cut a new pad and trace from a copper or gold sheet -lap solder the new pad onto what's available of the trace -epoxy the pad down -clean again -epoxy over coat the exposed trace or if it were me I'd just -clean the PCB super well -epoxy the lifted trace part -clean again

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

twistedsymphony - - System 246/256

Quote from chacal231077: “For tekken 4 is valid at 300% No freeze ” yes, Tekken 4 works on this device without freezing.

• I don't think that's elaborate at all, in-fact I'd say your control panel setup is more simple than the original panel. I've actually been planning on mounting a button in the joystick and using a normal spinner like you did as I feel that control setup is much better than using the spinner as a button. as for your interface PCBs, you'd be better using the original spinner code and plugging the spinner output on the b/c board though I don't know how feasible that is on a conversion pcb. nice wor…

• it would be interesting to see if that SC01 gets dumped... I'd be curious how it differs from the other protection chips.

• Quote from Derick2k: “This spinner will be used to make what I hope to be as exact replicas as possible. I’m already in talks with a precision bearing shop and another for the cnc mill work. ” Let me know if you need any help, I can make CAD model/drawings if needed.

• fixed, thanks

• I believe 99% of them were sold in Europe and 100% of the ones I've seen for sale were in Europe as well.

• Quote from ekorz: “I’m under the impression that the super256 just has the gun I/o built in, but is otherwise the same ” Its way more than that Quote from defor: “The Super motherboard is simply a higher clocked (and I think more buffer RAM) motherboard, without the mode select jumper soldered in, and a new system bios. It's entire purpose is to support Time Crisis 4, although some other games work fine on it (albeit with speedup in some cases) Also, don't attempt to switch it to 246+ mode- the …

• Quote from 8bitforlife: “question as i have lost track of this but are you making it so you dont need a specific board anymore to rom swap or for multi. ” no. you will always need a Big Striker it's possible that some of these games might be converted for use on Mega System 1A which has a separate ROM board (meaning a multi on that platform would use any donor) and has someone working on a Multi but i honestly don't know how viable such conversions are given the differences between the 1A and th…

• If you have access to another Capcom ZN-1 game the first thing I would recommend is swapping the ROM board to determine if it's a ROM board or main board issue. If it's a main board issue you can usually pick up a cheap Gallop Racer PCB to replace your faulty one.

• Quote from Gewal: “Do we live in a world yet where Outtrigger and/or VOOT can be netbooted? Can't find anything to confirm or any type of general Netbooted support game list. I am struggling to find a 4th Outtrigger cart and am wondering if for a 4 player setup if one is netbooted that would be an option. Thanks! ” net boot compatible versions of both games can be found in the sticky here: Games Fixed to work with DIMM

• which is exactly why a military contractor might be a better fit as they're used to doing odd-ball sizes in smaller order quantities.

• Quote from newbong: “I work at a company that custom manufactures monitors for aircraft. ” really? what are the chances that you could manufacture a 27in 4:3 display? or even a 50in 4:3 display. If you could make them at a reasonably price Those would sell like gangbusters in the arcade market since there are a ton of cabs with larger failing crts and no good LCD replacement options because everything over 20in is widescreen only.

• Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Does anyone have info on how marquee and racing leader lights are controlled? ” for which game?

• Help System 246 to jvs

ok, good, that rules out that side of things. does the JVS port appear damaged or dirty at all? if this pcb was in a setup that didn't use it there could be a good layer of dust in there.

• Help System 246 to jvs

yes that is the JVS IO that is standard in the NNC and I have personally played every joystick game on the 2x6 using that IO board. Just to confirm, does your IO board and cable work with other PCBS? have you tested recently with a NAOMI or something else JVS to confirm that it's working?

• Help System 246 to jvs

I use my 256 in my Net City all the time. use the adapter that @radiantsvgun linked to for power. then plug the JVS connector into the port near the Dip switches (the other port is USB, don't use that). then just plug in VGA (either port works, it doesn't matter) and RCA audio and you're good to go. for the best video quality turn ON dip switches 2 3 and 4 to put output into VGA mode.

• Now you just need to build 2 more so you can do player pooling and then maybe a 5th NAOMI for a live monitor.

• Taito Vewlix JVS IO

twistedsymphony - - Project Showcase

So I was reminded of this topic recently when someone else ran into this JVS IO button bug in another thread. It prompted me to check which revision my Taito JVS IO was and when looking at the JVS Page on the AO Wiki I noticed this: Quote: “ Taito JVS-AMP PCB Ver2.00 - Came with Taito X2 kits, and is tailor made for for use in Egret 3 / Atomiswave SD cabs. - Has a built in stereo amplifier - Marked 'K91X1025F' - Depending on JP2, Header B will function either as input for extra buttons 6-9, or 8…

• Thanks for the sanity check guys