Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 782.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nanao MS-2931

nem - - Monitor Help

That flyback has two Focus pots, which means it's for a dual focus chassis. The 2931 is single focus. This said, it's perfectly possible the other Focus pot has just been left unconnected. Will be interesting to hear if it works. Also, if you guys have the means, check that your monitor tubes are OK. They're unfortunately known to die.

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

nem - - System 246/256

Excellent, thanks! What about the newer Taikos?

nem - - System 246/256

That's true, yes However, there is apparently a dongle that has everything unlocked from the start. Maybe it's been hacked, I don't know. That or the whole thing is bullshit. The revisions are different though. I'll boot up all three dongle images and the alleged D later this week and see what's what.

nem - - System 246/256

Oh, I'm sure other games are in way more demand. However, if someone were to ask for Tekken 4, they would probably want the latest revision of it. Anyway, I asked around for a D version. I know at least someone that claims to have bought a converted D from you guys. Maybe it's just a mix-up and it's really just a version C. I asked to loan it. I'll compare it to C that's available in the roll-up pack. The problem for me here is this isn't without precedent. If I would ask you privately what Taik…

• Minigun

nem - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Fair enough. Personally I hate screw terminals. Anything that uses them I consider cheap junk.

• Minigun

nem - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Quote from deibit: “perfect would be to have screw terminals instead of db15s thought... :rolleyes:” aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-db15-breakout-board.html

nem - - System 246/256

There's no dump of the Tekken 4 version D dongle? Roll up pack has A-C. I thought D was the latest. EDIT: a-ha, no public dump. To stir the pot, may I ask why these are kept private? Is the converted dongle business so lucrative?

• Quote from SabreAZ: “I do not, I guess it might be a good time to invest in one. Any in particular to recommend or avoid, that does not break the bank? ” Logic probes are cheap. Here's one for just over 20 bucks: ebay.com/itm/272436150396

• Nanao MS-2931

nem - - Monitor Help

The 10,000 is just some generic number they put on all components. It doesn't mean there are 10,000 of them sitting in some warehouse. More likely it means they could make 10,000 of them in a month if needed. A flyback is just a transformer, there's nothing special about one. They can make them in China for next to nothing. Didn't that one US based arcade repair guy say if he can get like 100 orders he can get Windy II compatible flybacks made?

• Nanao MS-2931

nem - - Monitor Help

Quote from gitanes: “However I've never test that, because before testing that my tube has gone to air. ” Sorry to hear that. There's a club for us here: PSA: MS293X, faulty chassis can break the tube

• Nanao MS-2931

nem - - Monitor Help

Quote from Kravex: “i forgot to mention that i contacted them a month ago and they replied saying that they don't have any on stock and will not have them anymore ” Really? Well, that sucks.

• Nanao MS-2931

nem - - Monitor Help

The HR Diemen one you can order from the manufacturer: en.efiter.com/products/flyback/model/48367 Email address is at the bottom. I don't know if the flyback is compatible though.

• Quote from acblunden2: “Schematic is good.” Ahh, you're right. XianXi mentioned that he had it working with breadboard. Nevermind then.

• Considering @XianXi had the same result with a breadboard, I would suspect the schematic. Might be worth reaching out to some other video guru to double check it.

• Link monitors

nem - - Monitor Help

The above harness doesn't have a video amp. The amp that's included is for line level audio, so you can go from line level stereo to amplified mono as per the jamma standard. The harness is made by Sanwa and it can be bought from Tops: tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=2620

• Good idea, I'll try that. Thanks!

• Oh, I know. I just already have these SATA SSDs on hand.

• On CPS3 you can just use an angled PCI adapter, like this done by @undamned: Compact CPS3

• Looks like its held on with some double sided adhesive tape. Hot air gun to warm it up and pry the cap with a flat headed tool?

• I have a twin Chase HQ 2 machine running on original Type X+ hardware. For future proofing this I would like to swap the mechanical drives for SSDs. This game doesn't use a dongle, the HDD is tied to the motherboard. That also means that if the BIOS battery on the motherboard dies losing the decryption keys, the game will boot to a 901 error. That's not very future proof. Fortunately this game has been decrypted, so I can run that instead. I cloned the original PATA HDD, replaced the encrypted g…