Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok, here's the explanation as to why both my Batlle Circuit & Super Gem Fighter rom kits needed JP3 set to 1 : it actually toggles the 8Mbit sound roms pinout to use the 27c1000 pinout, instead of the more common 27c010 pinout. Those 2 rom kits indeed came with with 27c1000 eproms. This topic on neo-geo.com made me realize this. neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.…-Pocket-Fighter-CPS2-boot

• Dimahoo looks & sounds 100% correct with JP3/4/5/6 set to 0/0/0/0. Battle Circuit looks & sounds 100% correct with JP3/4/5/6 set to 1/0/1/0. Those games don't use any rom in locations 14/16/18/20, so JP6 can actually be set to either 0 or 1, as this jumper doesn't have any effect on games that only have 32mbit gfx roms in locations 13/15/17/19.

• Eh eh, thanks

• Quote from parodius: “ I've used the "Phoenix" romset used by MAME to create the SIMM files with cps2black, rather than the Team Avalaunch set or the original + infinikey, but I don't think that should make a difference in this case. ”

• Ok, sound is now fully working with Super Gem Fighter ! Here are the effects of each jumper (0=open, 1=closed) for Super Gem Fighter : JP1/2 : don't mess with those, leave them to 0/1. Any other setting will result in the board not booting. JP3 : 0 (initial setting) resulted in missing musics and most of the voices, 1 restored them JP4 : 1 (initial setting) resulted in missing music channels and some voices, 0 restored them JP5 : 0 (initial setting) enabled some music channels and some sound eff…

• Quote from DecepticonZero: “Where are you folks finding these MVCs. I've been after one for awhile now. ” Bought a suicided one complete with metal case in very good condition on Yahoo Japan, and a working PCB only one on this very forum.

• Quote from BlinG: “do you have a picture of the board so I can see the rom layout? I've successfully converted to Alpha 3, Super Turbo and Hyper Anniversary. ” There you go, Super Gem Fighter with 8 gfx mask roms. And for comparison, pics of some original MVSC, HSF2 and SFZ3 PCBs, which all use only 4 gfx mask roms. I guess I'll have to try all the remaining jumper combinations.

• Quote from BlinG: “99% sure this is a jumper issue. Have you opened all the jumpers? All PALG games that i've converted on black boards require that ALL jumpers be open. ” JP3 to JP6 are all open, I just double checked with a multimeter. Which games using 8 graphics mask roms have you converted successfully ?

• Hey guys, I have some issues trying to use my MvsC board with another game, mostly with the sound, but also with the graphics for the game I've tried that use maskroms for graphics in locations 14/16/18/20. So far I've tried : 1. a burnt Dimahoo eprom set (does not use locations 14/16/18/20) => the game seems to look & play fine, BUT I have sound issues (like missing 50% of voice/effect samples and parts of the music) 2. an original Battle Circuit eprom/maskrom set (does not use locations 14/16/…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

parodius - - Temple of the Undamned

Undamned, if for some reason I still want to run some unencrypted roms temporarily on a board that has an infinikey installed, is it just a matter of opening all 8 jumpers/setting them to 00000000 ? In the jumper reference sheet this setting is labelled as [unused].

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from chacal231077: “stickerapp.fr ” Nice. But the smallest size is a bit too big, isn't it ?

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Check bottom of OP

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from parodius: “Received my batch yesterday Will try tomorrow on a suicided black board first. ” Yep, 1 more black board resurrected. And I removed the battery in my Progear as well. One of the easiest mods I've done. Kudos to undamned for having come up with such a clever design implementing ArcadeHacker's findings.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Received my batch yesterday Will try tomorrow on a suicided black board first.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Wow someone else living in Singapore on the forums If you read the thread you will see it's not available yet, so there's no website to speak of for the moment.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Definitely interested to get 5 of those

• Preorder interest check

parodius - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

1 MVS here