Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

xlom - - Project Showcase

I bought one of those... and I can't remember why... sync regeneration for my xbox 360 to blast maybe?

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

I doubt it. It's based on an old version of FBA. The newer version of fightcade 2 beta looks better, but still has some issues. iirc, the overlay worked fine though, but no one is working on FC2B anymore.

• I was curious what people were using to stream from their JAMMA setups. I have a blast and a cps2 multi and I'd love to stream from them from time to time. I'm mostly looking for something that can still be hooked up to my blast city, but also split the video out to either s-video or component to my retrotink for line doubling, and then to my elgato for bringing into my pc. I searched around on the forums and found there were two older projects that now seem to be discontinued for the time being…

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

Quote from acblunden2: “I'm just curious if the Blast City's monitor can take a 15khz RGBHV signal from either an ArcadeVGA or CRT Emu Radeon card (no amp, no J-Pac). In any case, I'll be setting up such a rig soon for a buddy of mine. So if that isn't the cab you'll get going, I'll find out soon enough. ” I've been running my radeon (r7 240 if I recall) in 15khz mode using CRT EmuDriver for awhile now. The setup was a bit weird. It didn't recognize any resolutions the first time I installed, so…

• A buddy of mine tried this on a revision 4 board which made it work. However a few days later it seemed to start happening again. Not sure what might have caused it to come back.

• @Lemony Vengeance Thanks for that info, I actually reached out to ya on twitter about getting your cables. Let me know if that or a PM here is easier! Thanks everyone!

• I'm trying to wire my blast city with a cps2 kick harness, but having a hard time finding the connectors and I'd rather not run the cables from the cps2 connector up through the CP to the buttons directly. So I've been looking at connectors that I think might work in place of the originals, but wanted to ask if anyone had knowledge as to if they would work. First, from the CPS2 board to the Blast City I/O CN8, I was looking at this - 7S - 8 Pin JST-XH (image is big so I put it in spoiler tags to…

• Howdy from TX!

xlom - - Introduce Yourself!

Oof, you paid waaaaaay less than I did for my candy. If I could find one in the 400 range with a decent screen, I'd definitely go for a second.

• Howdy from TX!

xlom - - Introduce Yourself!

Hiya, I'm in that area too D_N_G. Found this place too after being told about the awesome darksoft multis. You going to FPA for the tourny Tuesday?