Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 740.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter

kuze - - Project Showcase

Quote from acblunden2: “You guys know I love me some PB.JAMMA action! Getting around to designing some daughterboards to unlock the power of the board. Speaking of which, been studying up on how to create my own libraries. Here is a little progress with your request @ekorz: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cdabebad6e79444a5c6a965df 2.5m spacing throughout! Let me know if I need to invert the CPS1 header. Surprisingly, there are a lot vociferous ppl that ridicule console-to-JAMMA efforts. Meh, fuck…

• Capacitor help

kuze - - System 16/18/24/32

Why do you care what color they are?

Quote from ekorz: “wvVVrne_d.jpg It’s alive! Time to throw it all into a project box. Thanks @kuze ” Hell yeah! Great stuff @ekorz, it's coming together nicely. The UVC + Brooks combo kicks ass right? Quote from Derick2k: “@kuze Awesome stuff, Im gonna need 2 of these built so....sending you the UVCs, How much??? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cdabebad6e79444a5c6a965df ” Haha thanks! Awesome to see others putting together similar kits. I got my inspiration from projects @reclaimer and @Lemony Ve…

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from gitanes: “I've contacted the seller via SMS and got his reply. He told me his taobao account that your agent contacted is already stop to use. His current taobao account is as follow. shop.m.taobao.com/shop/shop_in….shop.1&user_id=119767548 also he told me item is still avairable. ” Sounds promising!

• Minigun

kuze - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Quote from PascalP: “Power connector is the same as a 6-pin PCI-E graphics card? Would be sweet to use with a modular ATX PSU ” IIRC those just have 12v, so although a nifty idea wouldn't work well. If you used the same connector and different pinout, then you'd inevitably have someone fry their board by plugging in 12v on the 5v line.

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from nem: “A flyback is just a transformer, there's nothing special about one. They can make them in China for next to nothing. Didn't that one US based arcade repair guy say if he can get like 100 orders he can get Windy II compatible flybacks made? ” He basically said that most of his attempts to have flybacks produced in China have turned out to be non-working (but there was at least one success batch) and there is a chance it could happen if someone were to purchase like ~200 units.

Quote from ekorz: “1TXVTjC.jpg @kuze I'm looking at this image and your headers are on the top of the PB Jamma, but the wires seem to go to the bottom. What's going on here? Just wanna make sure I'm not missing something. ” Good eyes! The video and power cables I had (what came with the UVC and a molex power adapter to connect to it) were too thick to crimp inside the molex housing I had on hand, so I ended up just soldering those wires underneath the PB JAMMA. I could have gotten away with smal…

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from Kravex: “Yeah, i think that one works, but that website is an Agent for TaoBao chinese market, i purchase it from other agent but they eventually refunded me because the seller never reply. I'm talking with that one now from yoycart to see if they can get me one flyback. ” Please do let us know it goes. I've got a MS2931 with what I suspect is a bad flyback and it would be great to know of a source for replacements.

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from Dreygor: “Nah. It works so i'm not gonna screw with it lol. ” Ahhh yeah. Once you have MAME working, don't mess with it. One last suggestion tho.......... To make it truly JAMMA portable, you'll need amped mono. Hack up a 3.5mm line-in cable. Add a couple of resistors to downmux from stereo to mono. Connect that to a mono amp. Find where on your rig to tap 5volts to power the mono amp. Plug that into the J-Pac. Or run your stereo signal from the PC to a stereo …

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

kuze - - System 246/256

Quote from mathewbeall: “@electric_monk - I will look forward to your new enclosure that hopefully makes it fit in the dvd rom space - also closing that gap will bring airflow back to what it should be.... I tried printing your original - and although it printer perfectly - I couldn't actually get it to fit right or snap together... Thanks! Matt ” Seems like the best thing would be to accommodate a RPi as well and an LCD screen for game selection where the DVD drive normally sits, would be reall…

• Dim Picture Nanao ms2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Did you end up trying the resistor swap? IIRC it was originally recommended by grantspain to give the chassis a heater resistor that more closely matches that found on a MS9.

• Hey, anyone know what kind of connector is needed for a Blast City dag cable from the neck board to tube? The one in my Windy 2 is too thin to fit the pin on the MS2933 neck card...

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Awesome, thanks for rounding this up and posting. For those games you say won't ever have the patches, would that still apply if someone came up with a multi-cart? ” Np! If a multi-cart is developed then it will likely reimplement the ARM chip and you'd be able to select region/language to whatever you want (sort of like you can with MAME already).

• This thread will serve as an index for any links to IGS PGM game patches that allow for English text on original game cartridges. No ROM files will be provided, only xdelta patches that can be applied to your own game ROM using tools like 'xdelta UI'. DoDonPachi II - Bee Storm Knights of Valour: Super Heroes Knights of Valour: Super Heroes Plus Knights of Valour 2: Nine Dragons Martial Masters (Also unlocks all characters) KOV and KOV Plus patches work in MAME but not on real hardware, so they a…

• Irem M84 Conversions

kuze - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Quote from Hammy: “Dragon breed i know inside out, so that can be converted sometime. Image fight, heli, tonma and ninja spirit need a lot of work to run on here. (protection, sound, vid regs, irq mods etc etc as well as the normal changes) ” Dragon Breed would be awesome

• Irem M84 Conversions

kuze - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Quote from Hammy: “And very late last night, worked out the banking issue!! We now have cosmic cop too youtube.com/watch?v=PPrusMfxY0I ” VERY nice find! Good work @Hammy. I'll definitely have to socket the ROMs on my HH M84 board here soon.

• Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from ThankMeNever: “I get a solid green screen, and I found out why I had a friend solder the wires because I don’t know how and couldn’t bare to try. And he jacked the pad up where the key writing wiring goes for the clock the wire isn’t even soldered to it because the pad is done, all the others are soldered. So pretty much thinking I’m just going to have to purchase another darksoft Kit ‍♂️ +400 bucks wasted time to save up for another kit. ” This has happened to a …

• Same here @Catzoo, congrats on a working result @Fluffy!!

• There's a CPS1 style kick connector on the PBJAMMA board that the kick buttons are mapped to from the 20 pin connector.

• Quote from Duke: “Quote from ekorz: “I dunno what you’re doing for video but this is a nice project that solved both video and controls for a crt cab: Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter ” Not exactly what I want but thanks for the pointer ! One question in case you have the answer: the PB.JAMMA Project Adapter Board looks useful but I couldn't find the pinout especially how the 20 pin connector is mapped to the Jamma connector, any idea ? Thanks ! ” The 20 pin connector is mapped out on Brooks website.