Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Smurph - - System 246/256

Just bought mine

• Quote from ekorz: “PhYU9sO_d.jpg Testing time!! ” Niceeeeeeeeeee. Still open to share that workload btw

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

Smurph - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Quote from Darksoft: “Yes, in 2 months time a new batch will be ready. I believe Aldo still has 1-2 left. @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES ” Excellent, as I just picked up a 1slot.

• @ekorz if it's too much for you, I'd be happy to split the workload with you into 16 games I've got a couple S16 PCB's sitting around not doing much myself.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Smurph: “I'm on there twice. I'm willing to buy two as I have a couple S16's however. What price point were you aiming for again? IIRC like 200? ” My mistake.More likely ~$250. ” mark me down for one V1 then please!

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Updated list: @ekorz @rewrite @98pacecar @Derick2k * 2 @mastercello @Nodoyuna @zizer @Denson @Frank_fjs @xodaraP @djsheep @oneleaf86 @Blackfish @archimage @sk8er000 @twistedsymphony @Astro X @glstar @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES * 3 @Yippikaye @Sp33dFr34k @KalessinDB @jepjepjep @friedpotatoz @udongein @Darksoft @aoiddr @kuze @ShootTheCore @-Ace- @bradtemple87 @jassin000 @remvel @Gakman @Dakken * 2 @LHantz @funkycochise @penrhos @christo @Geddon @tom5151 @AlxUnderBase @Reechard @Th…

• HOLY YES PLS

• OH HECK YEAH, LET ME IN ON ONE OF THESE.

• Quote from Derick2k: “I get it, prices are insane, and if one can do it why not. But this opens the gates to bootleggers to grab whatever the lower cost boards are, thus raising the price further on those, so they can convert them to the more expensive ones. But hey, they are your boards, and you can do as you wish them. If you find any interesting info on your search for this, let us know. ” That's so gross. If you're going to bootleg a CV-1000, you might as well just make repros, since they we…

• Quote from rtw: “Contrary to popular knowledge you cannot JTAG a CV1000 PCB 100%. Only the chips U2 and U4 are connected to the CPU so you will have to desolder and reprogram U23 and U24 (sound chips) ” Ew. Thanks for the heads up! I'll look into it a bit more, but I assume that DS and DSMBL have different sound data. I suppose I'll have to deal with normal DS, as I don't want to perform any physical modifications unless absolutely necessary for repair. Quote from Derick2k: “Oh boy...with the in…

• I'm not sure if this is a borderline topic, but: I'm aware that the CV1000 boards are able to be reflashed via JTAG. I have a Deathsmiles pcb on order right now, and was about to bid on a black label kit this morning that sextupled in price in the last 30 minutes so I bowed out. So my question is, Has anyone successfully flashed DS Black label to a DS board, and how does it run? Is there any technical documentation available on this? The fact that the CV1000-D has double the ram and is clocked 3…

• Since I just picked up a 246, I now have a vested interest in this project. Subscribing

• Hello from Toronto!

Smurph - - Introduce Yourself!

Hello!

• sup dudes from new england

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Smurph: “but since I stopped drinking ” I know right, now that weed is legal I just get stoned 24/7. ” LOL! Well, my reasons are a bit more personal, but I wouldn't consider myself a stoner either.

Quote from ekorz: “Welcome! What do you develop? The arcade selection at A4cade (Roxy's) is pretty decent if you hop over into Cambridge. ” For work, I've been doing web backend for the last several years but am looking to get back into something more fun. On my own time, really whatever I feel like. I enjoy working with C++ and low-level network code, but haven't really done so in a long time I've been meaning to hit up both A4Cade and BitBar for a while, but since I stopped drinking the draw i…

Quote from twistedsymphony: “indeed I am. though, I can't remember the last time I visited the site. I mostly stopped visiting after it crashed and they rebuilt it. There's another VO forum now called Virtaul On MegaCorp run by Lee (VoTwinStick) out in AZ... he's easily one of the biggest VO arcade collectors in the states. virtualon-megacorp.com/#!msbs/c1g54 ” Ah cool! I'll check it out when I get a moment. Thanks!

Greater Boston mostly, but have been known to travel to Nashua/Manchester/Exeter/Portsmouth areas. BTW aren't you on oratan.com? I'm on there occasionally under a different username.

Heck yeah man! Thank you!

Hey guys, I'm a developer by trade and I just recently purchased my first bits of arcade hardware (NAOMI 2, NetDIMM and System Link board). This forum has already been a valuable resource to me, so I guess I'll say hello and get involved a bit! Hello!