Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 182.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

KingSopz - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “It will, yes ” Wonderful news , i sent you a PM i would like to change my pre order to 3 units if you end up with extra ones please.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

KingSopz - - RGB's lab

I have a question, will this super gun work for naomi capcom IO board since i take the video from the VGA of the mainboard?

• @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES I order my Multi MVS yesterday, would i be included in the current batch to be shipped?

• I just order mines!!, cant wait

• Quote from kryssss: “Hi, I would like to know the connection mapping of the DB15 PIN with the HAS ? If someone can help me with a drawing to know which pin number corresponds to +5V, GND, DOWN,HIGH.... it would be nice ! Thanks for your help. ”

• I had the same fitting issue. All i did was scraped a little from each side and problem solved. But I had tools. Try to find something to scrape the metal. @Takosuke

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

KingSopz - - CPS2 Multigame

Quote from lobogau: “Quote from KingSopz: “@lobogau get the silent 6 fan it works very good and it comes with the connector already its just plug and play. amazon.com/gp/product/B008S1HN…_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ” Thanks, did you have to trim the outside of the fan case to fit? I heard that it might need to be done because it's slightly larger than 15mm. Rob ” I didn't trim anything , it is slightly tight but i just gave it a good shove and boom it fit.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

KingSopz - - CPS2 Multigame

@lobogau get the silent 6 fan it works very good and it comes with the connector already its just plug and play. amazon.com/gp/product/B008S1HN…_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• CPS2 I/O Interface

KingSopz - - RGB's lab

The one im showing above came from VGP, and on there website it says that soon they will have instructions for cps3 installation. So for now its only cps2 installation instructions.

• Very true what you saying. I think the best option would be Mainboard + Netdimm + Raspberri Pi + LCD Screen . Count me in if you do make one

• CPS2 I/O Interface

KingSopz - - RGB's lab

Quote from ekorz: “@KingSopz no problem ” Your the best!! @RGB any update on when the cps2 I/O interface will be ready?

• CPS2 I/O Interface

KingSopz - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “@KingSopz oooo that looks HOT! Is @ekorz going to hook you up with the solder install? ” haha... I have not asked him BUTTT.... was up @ekorz you wanna help a noob out?

• CPS2 I/O Interface

KingSopz - - RGB's lab

Ooh will you look at what i just got

• Quote from The Spaniard: “I love this, the level of OCD organisation skills is great. Love how neat everything is. I hope to achieve something like this one day. ” haha thanks i am very OCD , and prepare for your back to hurt a little because sitting on the floor for a long while and turning so much will do it.

• Quote from jassin000: “Wow @KingSopz that setup of yours has really taken shape! Love a nice clean/organized desktop. ” all thanks to you! and everyone in this forum

• This is what i did as a home consolized HAS with an jamma extender by @The Spaniard and of course a OSSC with scart adaptor to 8 pindin .. plus i play my ps4 on this monitor too (Ben Q Zowie) @nassekova

• Im in for a jassin special (is that the official name?) @jassin000

• Hello from CT

KingSopz - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Quote from jassin000: “It's just a CD bro... Why wouldn't you burn the latest DS release/version? Infact better yet get a SCSI2SD device and ditch the disc drive one and for all. ” best thing you can do

• Quote from beast1x5: “Side note.. what's the recommended 80x80mm fan needed for this shell?? I could use a link more sooner than later ” i used this one. Noctua NF-A8 FLX, 3-Pin Premium Quiet Fan (80mm, Brown) amazon.com/dp/B00NEMG9K6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_82bPCbQ2RVYGN