Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 345.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-CPS1

undamned - - Temple of the Undamned

@Derick2k and @xtrasmiley were kind enough to send me more boards to test! Derick2k's Varth really helped me refine my program because I learned that some CPS1 games interrogate the C-board processor very early on. My Knights of the Round and Captain Commando to not do this. Also, sadly I discovered that the light gray cased games, Varth and Capcom World 2, do not have the head-room necessary to fit the CPS1 InfiniKey inside the case xtrasmiley's Tenchi wo Kurau II board looks to have been used …

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

First post updated with progress and projected release time. Also, thanks to @xtrasmiley for sending me a Tenchi wo Kurau II board to test! -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from GreenMonkeyKing: “Hey @undamned, I have an original (real) Progear. As you know, this board looks a little different than the others. Will the Infini-key work perfectly on a JPN ProGear? ” It works perfectly on my JPN Progear Doesn't matter what style of ROM board is attached to the B board. Key writing is all the same. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from jassin000: “@undamned any eta on that Capcom/Mitchell hardware Infini key? ” Luke, use the thread! InfiniKey-Kabuki -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from DarthMig: “Hey @undamned I would like to get 3 more if you have more available. ” I can sell direct 10 or more pieces. For smaller qty in USA, you can buy from Paradise Arcade Shop. All distributor info is in first post of this thread. Quote from Max_Power: “I have a question, I have a board which still have the Original Screw and Capcom Seal. Do I need special equipment to open this baby up ? (As you can guess I have never opened one before). ” Yep! You will need a T-20 Torx bit. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Silly_B: “What's your ETA on the next batch?” I have plenty! Where we're you looking? -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

I look like I just woke up (and need a haircut), but here's a little InfiniKey demo/interview that ThisOldArcade did at Zapcon 2019 youtube.com/watch?v=FuW7Ezz-RN0 -ud

• Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Another day, another time someone is misled by the nearly arbitrary categorization of System 16. If System 16 won't be updated to have remotely correct information, then it should be taken down. "Toaplan Version 1" isn't just board, just like how "Toaplan 2" isn't another. At best it is a categorization by the use of the same chipset components. ” Isn't System 16 info just based on mame drivers? For example, I think all the Taito F3 stuff is thrown into one bucket, whic…

• Atari Tetris Case

undamned - - Project Showcase

Yeah, it turned out perfect! I had to post it on the twitter twitter.com/therealundamned/status/1126898301784215554 -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

I think that was a glitch, boys. I hadn't sent them any new stock. Shoot me a PM, I have some. -ud

• On a occasion or two, I've exchanged a dead cart with Mitsurugi-w for a live one he has kicking around. I'm of the mind that until there's a means of properly reviving dead carts, we should do our best to not sac still working battery carts. Although I have multiple CPS3 Multi carts, I ultimately do want to eventually have all the individual game carts still working on battery, for nerdy collection purposes -ud

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Those screens can accept a real RGB signal... if you mod it right. I guess ultimate picture quality is not the point though here. ” You have to mod it to accept RGB? What is it running when plugged directly into a PSone (I know for certain it's not composite video). -ud

• Needed something with a small footprint for testing InfiniKey CPS2 installs at a show Xcl4mTOl.jpg Had the PSone screen packed away in the garage for eons and now it finally will see some good use (the speakers aren't half bad, either!). The little cable is a SCPH-10130 AV passthrough/breakout cable (even has an S-Video jack on other side). -ud

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

Quote from marcburd: “Dear UD, We are dying to get an update on your marvelous work. Would you have any news to share with us on your UD-CPS2 kit? Thanks! ” This year has been slow moving, but my soul still burns! Quote from DarthMig: “You guys can go here to VideoGamePerfection and add yourselfs to the list. I added myself a while back and got email last week to order one. Link: VideoGamePerfection.com @marcburd @RickyTTT @ChicksOnLeashes ” To be clear, that is not a pre-order for UD-CPS2 DIY k…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from mmartinezespichan: “Quote from undamned: “When you say "video on green," do you mean that game is running fine, but picture looks very green?-ud ” For the last response, yes, the game is ok, but the picture is very green. Is anything that I can do? ” That's an A Board problem. Not related to B board / InfiniKey. If your monitor has no problems, it's likely the Red and/or Blue video channel damaged on A board. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from mmartinezespichan: “The board was working when I did the installation, no issues with battery. I'll try all the SZ2 codes in order to check if some of that works, I hope to revive the board. I also bought yesterday a eprom reader but it'll arrive in one month. ” Ok, if game was working with battery, that's a good starting point. Yeah, try all SZ2 codes. Quote from mmartinezespichan: “Also, my board is 4 version but I tested closing the pin because on the youtube video it said that is …

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from mmartinezespichan: “Hello Undammed, I bought two chips, I revived one cps2 ok(I have an issue with video that the output is green, but I'll check later), but my other board still broken. I don't know if I did something wrong, I used the encryption code for sfz2h(My board is orange, the game is "Street Fighter Zero 2" from Mexico), but I don't know if it is correct. I attach Images, please help me. ” Was this dead when you received it? Perhaps it has a problem other than battery failur…

• Quote from nassekova: “The problem comes with the SHMUPs which use the pivot and I have no intension. or means to start rotating my 65", wall mounted TV. But perhaps even then the display area on my 65" OLED TV would be bigger than that 24" if i can set it on "pivot mode" with OSSC? ” Quote from xtrasmiley: “Sadly, OSSC does not provide rotation, and in fact there is no easy way to do it with ANY hardware right now. Physical rotation is the easiest way to go. ” Silicon Optix Image Anyplace perfo…

• Atari Tetris Case

Super sick! I framed the original side art for myself and a friend twitter.com/therealundamned/status/460651297020985344 -ud

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

Quote from nendo: “So I installed an infinikey on a couple of my boards. Pocket Fighter works flawlessly. However, my Z2 board is giving me hell. I can't get anything but a red screen. I've tried multiple confirmed working A boards and reflowed all of the solder points on the infinikey and I also tried shorting the cap by the battery. Anybody have a guess what the problem is?? ” Quote from Stupid Dufus: “Can you post a picture of the infinikey install? Might help others diagnose ” Nendo! check o…