Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 168.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ringedge 2 DC OUT

tom5151 - - Sega Ringedge, Ringwide and Nu

Hi, Does the DC-OUT on the front panel allow to power the Ringedge 2 with an external ATX PSU ? I know I can directly plug it to 220V through JST, but I would like to power it with an external PSU, so it could be easier to switch between Lindbergh and Ringedge.

• Hi, Would you mind indicating what is the airflow direction of the 3 fans: PSU : exhaust or intake fan ? CPU: exhaust or intake fan ? Case: exhaust or intake fan ? Is the Scythe mini kase fast enough ? I find the airflow really low comparing to the original fan ?

• Firmware revision: 0x0417 Firmware build: 0x86c6 Menu build date: May 10 2019 My slot is a MV1A

• Thanks for the update I've updated the menu and the firmware to the latest version, but now I have a "Red Deadlock Screen" with kof98 (standard jap bios) I was thinking this issue was an old story

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

tom5151 - - System 246/256

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from tom5151: “What are the jumper used for ? ” They're not jumpers, it's the audio output connector for discs that use Red Book Audio the plastic cap that's on there is just there to keep the pins from shorting out on stuff.Quote from tom5151: “is it possible to put a an HDD game on the SD card ” not currently, but maybe in a future firmware update. ” Oops, I didn't know for the audio output Thanks for your reply.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

tom5151 - - System 246/256

Received mine So great, it's working fine ! Just disappointed for the price by the chosen SD slot: so difficult to put the SD in place, difficult to eject Hope someone will be doing a custom DVD slot front plate with USB plugs. Is there any documentation except this page ? What are the jumper used for ? This will simulate CD / DVD, but is it possible to put a an HDD game on the SD card (Fate: Unlimited Codes for example) ? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25353ff24a788e3c95ffaf589

• Don't forget to support as well the future Darksoft Naomi Multi Flash Cart

• Thanks guys for your replies. Any cheap recommendations in Europe ?

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from sk8er000: “Will the fix be shared along with a new rompack/ tool to compile or with a file to burn? ” Yes, expect a new rollup pack release from @SmokeMonster.Only ROM 2 needs to be updated. ” Noob question: I have a top3000, do I need an eeprom eraser so I can re-program the ROM 2 ?

• UD-USB Decoders

tom5151 - - Temple of the Undamned

Just received mine. Everything is perfect with my Q4RAF ! Thanks @undamned

• UD-USB Decoders

tom5151 - - Temple of the Undamned

Would be interested in 4 depending on the fees. Last time I've ordered something from paradisearcadeshop to Europe, fees were a killer

• You're right, thanks. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25353ff24a788e3c95ffaf589

• Neo-Geo controller adapters

tom5151 - - Project Sentinel

Interested in 2 MD2NEO and 2 SNES2NEO.

• Installed mine: - Watched "carefully" ShootTheCore's video - Missed to change eprom 6 type (top3100 on win7 64bit, TopAll Ver8.37) Thanks @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w for this beauty. Thanks @ShootTheCore for your video, it helped me a lot Just one question, I'm not ebale to enter in test mode (tried on Dragon Breed and R-Type II). Is it normal ? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25353ff24a788e3c95ffaf589 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25353ff24a788e3c95ffaf589arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…25353ff…

• I'm in for 2

• Quote from hursit: “Hello.There holes is for the Side Parts to attach on the Wood if you put the CPS2 case in a cabinet. You should get 6 more 4M screws and 2 metal Side parts ? . Those parts are River Nuts. Sometimes it does like that. I think you shouldn't touch them . Because you can break something. . I miss the Standoff in some packet This is my mistake sorry. ” On my side, no problem wit the PCB stand off, just 2 screws were missing for the bottom part (received 8 when there are 10 holes).…

• Nice thanks to you

• Thanks @hursit, you did again a great job ! Can't wait for your next releases: Taito F3, ST-V, CPS1, Mini Cute I haven't soldered the wire for the DOWN / UP /TEST because I'm not a good solderer and I don't wan't to alter my PCB. Still waiting for a 80mm fan, you were faster than Amazon Just few questions: - Are the 6 plate screws on the metal side part important or is it just for decoration (because there is no screw on the CPS3 side part) - All the holes for these screws are not straight / ali…

• Is it normal that when comparing roms from Irem M72 Pack v3.1 and the ones generated with M72_V2_ROM_GEN, 01.rom and 02.rom are not the same ? * * Irem M72 Pack v3.1 MD5SUM * M72_V2_ROM_GEN MD5SUM * 01.rom * 15a5025f32eb59fca1f6f42a612562c5 * b92def79e73a45ec390b483dc41cc86c * 02.rom * be5be3c1e8b1e5b4ed348e29224ffc92 * 091f69434c6629a301356493240055c4

• I would be in for one if it happens. You never stop !