Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 387.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

plasia - - RGB's lab

• CPS2 I/O Interface

plasia - - RGB's lab

Is there a rough ETA on the CPS2 IOI? I'm excited/want to budget properly for it.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

plasia - - System 246/256

Tests would probably vary wildly depending on the DVD drive but it would be a cool thing to know. Next time someone is about to replace their drive do a loading time test!

• Looking nice!

• Minigun

plasia - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

dawww so cute! Definitely need a kick harness, I understand not wanting to feature creep but that's just necessary. One feature I like that another good supergun has is labelled points to test 5v/12v with a multimeter.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Wow that SD card slot is obnoxious, took me a few goes. Good thing I'll never be changing this system again. USB functionality is excellent, worked first time.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Everything seems to be good. No idea how I will mount them permanently in there.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Mine arrived today, I'm pretty sick atm but I'll try and test soon.

• Got mine today. Mini review coming this weekend.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

So something like this right? amazon.com.au/UGREEN-Adapter-S…0883&s=electronics&sr=1-5

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Got my email. 4x $200USD is really painful right now but oh well. Waiting for that confirmation email.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Fantastic

• That Naomi VOOT setup looks sweet! I want to see the final form I don't want to invest more in the VOOT project, not after getting those third degree shipping burns lol. I have a temporary setup that has been a real hit with my mates, we played for hours! Going from the 2x x360 port LAN mode to real hardware is just not worth the cost for me. Interestingly one of the triggers got stuck, opened it up, bit of reseating and lube and it seems to work better than all the others now. Maybe I should do…

• UD-USB Decoders

plasia - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “ Quote from plasia: “Any chance of the 8bitdo usb receivers working? The latest one (PS Classic) doesn't for me Am I doing something wrong? Or can I help in any way to make it happen? ” I've never touched PS classic or 8bitdo stuff. Does the PS classic pad work on PC? If it's a standard HID gamepad it shouldn't be hard to get it working.-ud ” The classic pad works on PC yes.

• Have you verified you have a good dump?

• Quote from noir: “Right you are on 3v. Thanks for correcting me. Fixed my last post. Happy to just drop the topic at this point. Just wanted to make sure the guy asking didn’t screw up his stuff. ” Follow the steps and there wont be any screwing up of stuff

• At this point I think you should start a thread. Maybe a moderator can help move this discussion? I'm a bit concerned that you don't really know what you're talking about, you keep saying -3v when the missing voltage is 3.3v (which is why ATX power supplies are a common solution). The only connection between your IO and your Naomi should be a USB cord, but please note that it is not usb. The pinout for a JVS connectior is Sense, Data-, Data+, GND. Notice no +5v like USB, it is just using the usb…

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from plasia: “most likely flat out not work with a netdimm/gd-rom setup ” Capcom IO can't supply enough power for that kind of setup.DIMMs are out if you power Naomi with Capcom IO. ” I think we're on the same page and agree here. --- --- --- --- HAS is fantastic but you could get the upcoming CPS2 IO for a cheaper alternative from RGB when it comes to Naomi (and 2x6), since you're not going to be using the audio/video features. Button remapping is nice though!

• Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

plasia - - RGB's lab

Quote from noir: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “To answer your question re power, yes that's fine. The Naomi is powered directly from the ATX. The Capcom I/O is not connected to the Naomi in regards to power, so the power coming from the arcade PSU to the HAS isn't being passed through to the Naomi. ” Dumb question, but does the Capcom I/O connect to the Naomi differently than the Naomi I/O board? I only have the Naomi I/O board and am unfamiliar with the Capcom one. I ask because when I set mine up wi…