Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 185.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nanao MS-2931

BlinG - - Monitor Help

Quote from bboycap: “I am thinking if I can't save my 2931 chassis, can I use 2930 chassis on 2931 tube instead? Does anyone know if that's perfectly compatible? ” yes it should work. You might need to make some adjustments, but it should display fine.

• Pocket Fighter does utilize 1MB mask roms. I've never actually tried to convert anything that uses mask roms less than 4mb on an All in one board. Not saying that this is the issue, but just a thought. You using phoenix code or infinikey?

• Quote from parodius: “Quote from BlinG: “99% sure this is a jumper issue. Have you opened all the jumpers? All PALG games that i've converted on black boards require that ALL jumpers be open. ” JP3 to JP6 are all open, I just double checked with a multimeter. Which games using 8 graphics mask roms have you converted successfully ? ” do you have a picture of the board so I can see the rom layout? I've successfully converted to Alpha 3, Super Turbo and Hyper Anniversary.

• 99% sure this is a jumper issue. Have you opened all the jumpers? All PALG games that i've converted on black boards require that ALL jumpers be open.

• Not necessarily. It could just be a dirty contact somewhere on the chip and just needs to be cleaned up. I think if the chip was completely toast the game wouldn't even boot.

• Nah, the customs are typically the big square chips that say "Capcom" on it.

• I don’t know the cps3 board that much cuz I haven’t had the need to troubleshoot one, but if it’s anything like the cps2...everything button related eventually routes into the custom. Look for any broken or lifted pins on the custom.

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

BlinG - - CPS III SuperBIOS

No, what bothers me is when someone requests for a complete change in something that isn’t broke to begin with. I am looking at it from a developer perspective. There’s been countless times that I see something that works perfectly fine but it doesn’t satisfy that one person and asks to change it all just to fit their needs. Maybe I am overreacting a bit over this, but I just don’t see the need to change anything on something that works perfectly fine. At the end of the day though it’s darksofts…

Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from BlinG: “I dont understand why the bios version that briefly shows the region select, but auto selects is not good enough? ” there are a lot of different people with unique preferences in this world. I think you can understand if you try a little harder. Some people run legitimate arcades, not home use. Some people compete in ultra high level tournaments. Some people, unfortunately, sell bootleg/conversion/modified games as originals to gain money. Some people don'…

I dont understand why the bios version that briefly shows the region select, but auto selects is not good enough?

• Link monitors

BlinG - - Monitor Help

You need a VS kit or split the RGB signal on the jamma loom

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

What kind of power supply are you running in that cabinet?

Quote from eathis: “Quote from Darksoft: “As its indicated, it just removes the darksoft texts in first screen of all games. In Japan they will consider it a bootleg and wont be accepted for competitions otherwise. The bug with joystick is fixed and it requires bios update. When I have time to finish it, I'll release it. ” Please Darksoft, a version that directly boots on japanese version without opening the language select screen at all (even for a second) and without the darksoft text would be…

• CPS2 multi woes

BlinG - - CPS2 Multigame

That happened to me and reseating everything fixed it. Hopefully it’s something simple like that for you as well

• Drey's Blast City Rescue!

BlinG - - Project Showcase

How many do you need? I have extras from a nos sega vs kit.

• Drey's Blast City Rescue!

BlinG - - Project Showcase

Quote from Zerrminator: “Quote from Dreygor: “Quote from GeekMan1222: “Good stuff Drey keep us posted Was it difficult to break the cab down in half? I heard the screws can be a pain in the ass to take ” Thanks!Yep they were. If you are using power tools .. you need to be gentle or you will for sure strip them out. I had to take a Dremel tool and slot cut some of the heads of a few screws that got stripped out. I totally want to replace these with Hex head type screws. This happened with allot o…

• Nanao Problems

BlinG - - Monitor Help

The remote board is what you were changing the dipswitches on. Check the connector(s) going to the side of the chassis. This may have come loose.

• New to the hobby

BlinG - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! Say goodbye to any kind of savings account...

• CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

BlinG - - TR Fight Stick by Hursit

Quote from Escarioth: “Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from Escarioth: “How does the led light works ? you get some volts from the jamma ? ” Are you gonna use the cd rom or a Scsi2sd? ” CD rom ” You split the 12v line from the molex connector going into the CDROM drive.

• Yes. That version has been tested and vouched for by very many people. 5.1 will also work depending on your power supply set up. If you’re using a blast city then don’t expect it to work. I dunno what’s up with the power supply on the blast but the 5.1 board will not boot on this.