Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Derick2k: “Im just waiting for @twistedsymphony to get an injection molding machine for these small parts ” If I had the time I'd already be on it. I recently started another business venture on top of everything else I was already doing so my time is pretty limited these days. For a while now I've been looking at silicone molds as a way to potentially repo some of these parts (like LS-30 knobs and VOOT grips). Recently the case-modding scene has started to take off with this tech, a …

• I'm sure it will print fine on an SLA. maybe print angled back at a 45 deg angle with properly generated supports

• I was looking at this print last night... so here is some feedback: SO MANY OVERHANGS it makes it difficult to print. printing on it's back would produce the best surface finish for the outward facing part, but it requires a massive support raft. printing on the bottom edge would have the least amount of supports necessary (even fewer if you were to add a large fillet/chamfer under the RGB port, if you removed the bottom lip altogether and added that chamfer you might even be able to print it wi…

• I got my clone in today... oh wait... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…eed10c56369016bcac7f6da4a nope, this is not a joke, I actually received this today.

• DOA++

twistedsymphony - - General Arcade Tech Help

I have a Tondemo Crisis which I believe has the same bios and main board protection chip if you're ever in NH and want to swing by to try an known working main board.

• I thought the original was Mini already

• Quote from fuzzbuddy: “Do any of you fine multi boys want to sell a mint Air Duel and Tonma top board with license seal? I would buy these from you - should offset some of your M72 cost too. Everyone's a winner ” the Multi doesn't replace the top board, it requires one. just like the CPS2 multi.

• ATX bench PSU

twistedsymphony - - Project Showcase

Quote from djsheep: “Highly recommended action as the PSU is essentially the heart of the arcade and once they’re checked up you’ll rest easier pluggin’ in all your PCB nuggets ” I inspect them when I get them, put a load on them and see how stable the voltage is at load and after a long use, but rebuilding every single one seems unnecessary, particularly since I've probably got 40+ PSUs kicking around.

• ATX bench PSU

twistedsymphony - - Project Showcase

I use a SUN JVS (NAOMI) PSU on my bench, and I have the auxiliary connector wired to a JAMMA harness, it makes testing both JAMMA and JVS boards a breeze. I've suspected it's been in need of a rebuild though. This thread makes me think I should run it though a scope.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

twistedsymphony - - System 246/256

Quote from rtw: “What does "Cura to slice it" mean ? ” So with 3D printing you have the 3D model (usually an STL file) and then for the printer to print it you need to convert that file to "G-Code", the G-Code is the instructions that the printer uses to actually build the part and it's highly specific to the printer (which is why we distribute the 3D file and not the G-Code), even 2 identical printers might use slightly different G-Code depending on the machine's calibration, the material, or t…

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

twistedsymphony - - System 246/256

it's a non manifold part. I'm guessing it was designed with a surface modeler and not a solid modeler. Interestingly I've found that free slicers used by hobbiests like cura can auto fix these but most expensive/ professional slicers used by industry will refuse to print a faulty model.

• I installed your ESP Ra.De. freeplay ROMs last week, looks like I'll be installing your Metal Black ones this weekend

• Quote from GC8TECH: “I'm doing a conversion TO "Demon Front".. not FROM DF. ” ah, gotcha. Quote from GC8TECH: “The hardest part is re-encypting the ARM Code/ROM to match the donners ASIC/ARM7 ROM ” would be nice to build a tool to do this.

• Quote from Fluffy: “Both external ROMs are dumped, the internal ROM isn't: github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/d…ame/drivers/pgm.cpp#L3391 ” I know the official release has been dumped, I was asking specifically about his bootleg because presumably it would have that bypass patch already done.

• Quote from GC8TECH: “my Demon Front Repoduction/conversion cart may work ” has this been dumped? I was under the impression that Demon front couldn't be converted due to it's reliance on the ASIC

• Greetings

twistedsymphony - - Introduce Yourself!

I rcently picked up an Ataxx myself. Definitely an underrated game.

• CPS3 Repro Carts!!

twistedsymphony - - CPS III SuperBIOS

Yeah my printer is down at the moment but I hope to have some more cart shells in stock before tbe end of the month.

• I'd have to imagine there's a flag somewhere in the program code to unflip the second screen, simply because it's not likely they developed the game in the production cab and would have needed to debug and test the game on a desktop.

• Greetings

Quote from ekorz: “we got any in the USA? ” I'm pretty sure they're at every round 1 location and maybe even D&B

• Greetings

Quote from ekorz: “Sounds like you're in the market for a Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! (Super Table-Flip!) ” pfff these days that game might as well be Street Fighter II