Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks @Frank_fjs for the update and @xtrasmileyfor the offer. Buying from @Mitsurugi-w would be preferable if it would speed up the process. Would it be possible to buy a kit version from @Mitsurugi-w if we could solder it ourselves?

• @Frank_fjs any updates on the 2nd batch?

• UD-USB Decoders

blonu - - Temple of the Undamned

Please put me down for 2. Thanks

• Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

blonu - - RGB's lab

Quote from brentradio: “Quote from blonu: “riddledtv.com/arcade/jamma_adapters.html#PacPcbToJamma mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=PAC2JAMMA arcadeshop.com/i/369/pac-man-series-jamma-adapter.htm ” While I can't speak about the specific adapters, I can say... Order with 100% confidence from all of these vendors. Top notch! I have placed orders with them for a long time. If you have a problem with your order, they will take care of it. Jim, Mike, and Steve have helped the arcade community for …

blonu - - RGB's lab

Finally got around to testing the HAS. Thanks @RGB for building this beautiful piece of hardware that allows us to play arcade games at home. I tested a CPS1 board that i have and it worked perfect out of the box. I'm also looking at getting a pacman and a nintendo vs board and wondering if anyone has tried those out and have suggestions for a suitable midway pcb to jamma adapter and a nintendo vs board to jamma adapter that they could recommend for use with the HAS Supergun. I found the followi…

• Thanks very much, @Frank_fjs

• @Frank_fjs Please add me to the second batch if there is still a spot left. Thanks

• @RGB Can you please confirm that i am in the list along with the options that i had requested for earlier in this thread. Also how and when do we pay for the unit? Thanks!

• Thanks @xodaraP

• @xodaraP can you please confirm that i am already in the list for 1.

• Quote from RGB: “Added, thanks! You'll only need a CPS1 cable and a power supply (trusted PSU models were mentioned a number of times in this thread). The Scart RGB cable from Tim will do the trick with the OSSC. ” Thanks @RGB, I have already obtained a recommended power supply from this thread. Please also add me for the CPS1 kick harness, CPS2 kick harness, 3P4P adapter PCB, CPS2 Player 3 and Player 4 harness for the 3P4P adapterand Konami Player 3 and Player 4 harness for the 3P4P adapter if …

blonu - - RGB's lab

@RGB Please add me to your list for the HAS preorder. I would like to play CPS1 hardware and am unsure what cables would i need. I have an OSSC and a rgb cable for the nes from Tim's website and plan to order the undamned controller adapter. Is that all that's required? Thanks.