Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 9 weeks, therapy OVER!

• Quote from DarthMig: “Quote from duffcon: “Wow, started this thread 6 weeks ago. Been keeping busy working on my recent MKII project. That's going a bit slow as I came upon an empty shell, so it's a lot of parts to source. I have some time off in a couple weeks, i'm hoping i'll spend it playing with my multi! ” Nice, r u doing a full cabinet restore.I am hoping they start shipping the cps2 kits next week. ” I'm on the fence. The art is in decent shape, definitely had some damage, but i've seen w…

• Wow, started this thread 6 weeks ago. Been keeping busy working on my recent MKII project. That's going a bit slow as I came upon an empty shell, so it's a lot of parts to source. I have some time off in a couple weeks, i'm hoping i'll spend it playing with my multi!

• I just stole a 6 pin fan cable from an old PC that was being tossed.

• giphy.gif

• Hoping it would be in time for my birthday. Oh well. Any updates on production?

• Yesterday I went through my board and confirmed jumper settings. I’ll double check, but it looks like all the jumpers are correct on my Rev6 board and it has a Pal-G. So now, we wait....

• Tapatalk support?

duffcon - - Forum Support & Help

I’m my case, it’s nice b/c it consolidates multiple forms. If there’s no one else who wants it, it’s fine

• Tapatalk support?

duffcon - - Forum Support & Help

I’m surprised no one has asked for this...

• Quote from DarthMig: “I already have the memory card prepped and ready to go. I ordered a sd card extension cable so i dont have to open the A board case to change memory card. And will be ordering a long cable for the lcd screen. Hopefully wont have to wait much longer for the kit. ” Ha! I did that too. Also salvaged a 4 pin fan cable from an old PC for my key writing cable. Was thinking about going through and re-organizing the titles and folder names if I get bored. Latest word is end of Augu…

• Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from duffcon: “hopefully get my hands on a 1st Gen big blue ” @zero238 & @acblunden2 I think these guys got all the available big blues in the country, so...good luck ” I've got a card or two up my sleeve

• Got this idea from other forums: What are you doing to distract yourself while waiting for your CPS2 Multi to ship? I'll go first: I bought a Rev 6 Marvel Vs. Streetfighter w/ a Pal-G chip. Need to check the jumpers, but it should be good to go. Enjoying the game while I wait.

• Hi, My Name is Patrick and I go by the handle "duffcon" which is a combination of my old cat "Duffy" and "Concord" the city from which I hail. I grew up in the 80s and 90s so I started with Atari and still game daily. I joined the #PCMASTERRACE from the earliest days, even before dedicated video cards. I was upgrading GPUs since Quake the first and still game on a PC rig. Arcades were wonderful to me as a kid, I always regarded them as the "movie theatre" of video games. You'd see the games in t…

• Question, is it possible to rename the folder names on the roll up pack to make them a bit more readable; e.g. change SSF2 to "Super Street Fighter 2" or "Super SF2" etc.

• Thanks for the offer, but I just ordered the Multi/Cable/Case together from saveyourgames

• For those who are interested, here's how I answered my question: CPS2 Multi + Long cable + LCD case: Out the door shipped from saveyourgames: 357.95 euro ($433 USD) CPS2 Multi + long cable (case not available): $359 + $23 = $382. Assume shipping for probably $20-30 = $402 - $410 dollars And no LCD case, which looks to be about $10-20. So, it's a wash price wise and they may not get kits in stock I just pre-ordered my kit from Saveyourgames.

• I guess my next question would be: should I pre-order from saveyourgames, or should I wait for my instock notice from paradise? Which would be faster?

• I read through the posts, but is there a consensus on ordering from the saveyourgames vs paradise? Will it be faster from one or the other? Better for US residents?