Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• While not the same programmer I have a Stager vSpeed which is... temperamental at best with 27c4000. I actually had to up the vpp inside the configuration file by 0.25V increments until it finally started programming them. I think mine's either 13 or 13.25V, not able to check.

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

sammargh - - System 246/256

Is there any chance of getting Tekken 5 DR US dvd added as well? I know I've seen it sold off by you all so the image has to reside somewhere.

• Quote from jassin000: “You can change the v active in the advanced menu. By setting it higher then 240 you can get the height squished down to see the edges, this is not correct/pure pixel aspect (aka produces non square pixels). ” Having recently needing to do this for JP pcs: image0.jpg go into sampling opt. > Adv. timing and press ok scroll down to v. backporch this sets the vertical top of the image - from 18 to 39 now it’s cut off on the bottom however the top of our screen is in line with …

• Multi for X3 Hardware?

sammargh - - Taito Type X

Is a multi possible on X3? Yes it is entirely possible, that's how I run my setup. Will a multi image come out? I'm going to side with likely nope. I had offered to post instructions on how to clone a drive for archival purposes but due to X3 still being in use I was asked to not post. Even with understanding how to effectively clone a X3 hard drive and make them functional is not a simple task of just flashing a pre-made image. On top of this Windows 8 does not operate the same as XP and portin…

• Quote from glstar: “Quote from sammargh: “Quote from glstar: “Quote from glstar: “Quote from sammargh: “Then I'd focus on your fast io card in the pc, it sounds like it isn't installed properly as the board is wired up fine. ” Well, i don't know if it's ok or not….but for sure it's correctly mounted into the tx2.Any other test i can do to figure it out?I use that schema to cabling my external fast io boardIyxDKCUsh.jpg ” I received my RFID board and i'm trying to check using it and using the Fas…

• Quote from glstar: “Quote from glstar: “Quote from sammargh: “Then I'd focus on your fast io card in the pc, it sounds like it isn't installed properly as the board is wired up fine. ” Well, i don't know if it's ok or not….but for sure it's correctly mounted into the tx2.Any other test i can do to figure it out?I use that schema to cabling my external fast io board IyxDKCUsh.jpg ” I received my RFID board and i'm trying to check using it and using the FastIO card.I cannot understand why but usin…

• Fast I/O vs JVS

It has not. My setup is a little bit differently but the chain basically goes: Taito Type X3 VGA & FastIO ethernet into FastIO cab JVS IO and cab vga into Jammafier (removed the helper, it breaks 31khz) Jammafier into FastIO jamma edge Card reader into X3 JVS Audio directly from the 3.5mm on the x3 While yes, I'm going back to JVS I prefer this over using native JVS on TypeX due to the timeout loop and Niko's fabulous JVS emulation correcting it.

Yes you need a different DVD. We have to wait for the more complete set if it's ever released or someone needs to provide a dump of the dvd.

• Fast I/O vs JVS

Quote from jassin000: “This thread is funny to me... Yes of course FastIO is going to come out on top if you are talking about a system like X2/X3. How about the fact I'd rather play anything on Sega Naomi or Namco 256/246 over anything else on X2/X3? So what's FastIO good for then? Aside from X2/X3 nothing! When I have been unlucky enough to have received a FastIO in a Vewlix cab, I sold it and replace it with JVS right away. Ripped this PoS out of my Diamond... OG675d6.jpg ” That's what JAMMAF…

Export is SC21-DVD0D and SC23 VER A Japan Conquest is SC21-DVD0D SC22 VER A Non-conquest is SC21-DVD0D SC21 VER A

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from sammargh: “Don't waste your time. Some asshole has been buying up every single one and drove the price to the point of the conversion being a waste of money. ” Don't waste your time? Sounds like you are trying to knock out the competition! A "real" TiT is going for about $600-700 now, a quiz game, even at $175 is a bit lower, no? ” Cost of time and hardware a lot of people likely lack turns it into a very expensive conversion. If you're using a hand pump on tho…

• Don't waste your time. Some asshole has been buying up every single one and drove the price to the point of the conversion being a waste of money.

• Fast I/O vs JVS

I can say with certainty fast io emulation works on the JVS SF4 releases. There's a bug in the 1.4 release that disables the JVS emulation that you have to work around but it's fairly easy to do. You have to boot the multi up with only fastio connected and nothing on JVS and set the configuration file for the multi to be read-only. The card reader is registered as a jvs node by the multi which disables jvs emulation but works fine once you get around that bug.

• Then I'd focus on your fast io card in the pc, it sounds like it isn't installed properly as the board is wired up fine.

• Do not connect 5V on the 60 pin, it comes from the 4 pin header and flows out to the 60 pin. Your model is K91X1243A which as I mentioned previously buttons 5 & 6 have been found to not work on that one by myself and one other person. What are you supplying the board for power? You need to be giving it at least 12V to the 24V pin on the 4pin which provides 5V to the rest of the board.

• Cab-wise a majority of the games will let you quit back to the multi if you drop into test menu and exit. While it's not 100% it is an option if you weren't aware of it. Edit: also if you get that fast io board working please update this thread if buttons 5 & 6 work for you. I've run into two boards with that model number where they do not function at all.

For what it's worth I reached out to one of the makers of those sata adapters that claimed ATAPI support for HDs with regards to the optical drives. Turns out they all use the same marvel controller and when looking into them none of them fully support the ATAPI standard so no on-market adapter currently will work for optical. That said though it's really easy to get a replacement dvd-rom still thankfully and not too expensive either.

Quote from Dreygor: “Following this close as I am trying to unpack an Area 51 Site 4 (yes, I know it's not a 2x6 game) onto a hard drive. I assume it's done the same way? Is there any particular format the drive needs to be set to prior to doing this? IE .. Fat32? any cluster size? ” The filesystem does not matter, when you write the image it writes the file system for the drive. As to requirements you would have to look into the game itself but I think Area 51 just needs any IDE hard drive. the…

• Well it's a paid service and you're opening the door for arcade operators to skirt paying for it. Taito aren't like most developers and DO actually file complaints quicker than later so messing with their bottom line while it's still an offered service is asking for trouble.

• That's correct. So long as the game name changes that means the patch is working.