Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That would be great to know! This Is a good question, and since there’s only around 150 f-zero machines ever made, it makes this question even better.

• A little OT, but not really...and my first post ;-). I actually own an F-Zero AX machine, and I’m wondering if it would be an easy swap to the Triforce game, “Initial D”, given I have the GD-Rom and possibly the security chip...I would think the controls wouldn’t be too much different, and I don’t expect force feedback or chair rotation to happen (that would be a bonus though!) ..Im just wondering if it’s at all possible! Anyone tried this? Or just know’ if it would work?

• A little OT, but not really...and my first post ;-). I actually own an F-Zero AX machine, and I’m wondering if it would be an easy swap to the Triforce game, “Initial D”, given I have the GD-Rom and possibly the security chip...I would think the controls wouldn’t be too much different, and I don’t expect force feedback or chair rotation to happen...Im just wondering if it’s at all possible! Anyone tried this? Or just know’ if it would work?