Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I know if I have a 3.2 cartridge? Do you mean a dedicated 2nd impact cart?

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “Good to know there arent any problems using HDMI board like yours. Might switch to that in the future! Glad you were able to get the borders taken off! Did you do it following the way I said? When I stream, I use RCA game audio and a webcam that had a mic. If I have my phone or something playing In the background, i get a lot of feedback (that ringing mic noise) do you ever get that problem? ” The video output could be greatly increased by u…

• Quote from psykom1: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “That setup looks pretty neat-o. For myself , my setup seems to be ok. only thing i would change is maybe adding another camera or mic, maybe even a different stand for my laptop. as for all the cables , they usually just tuck away in the back of my blast city if i dont want to or plan on streaming for a while. whats the deal with that little monitor or something on top of the arcade ? ” Check out my streaming link in my signature. You can see how ni…

• Quote from psykom1: “Ahoy, I arcade stream too every Tuesday, and weekends generally. (Twitch chan in sig) You got some good ideas, but may I suggest one thats super effective? The ALMIGHTY "STREAM CART" A weighted rollable apparatus that has a microphone boom, power strip, lasers (for background), and space to put drinks. (or your OSSC/Scalers/small ancillary powered items) It's much easier to roll up a cart sidesaddle to my cabinet, plug it in, and get to gaming. I'm still working out finding …

• Quote from hallucid: “there a way to stream off a JVS (New Netcity) type of setup? ” So from looking at @adgenet comment, the pin out for the JVS seems to be the same as a regular VGA cable. So essentially you can do the same thing that i have done here. One big difference would be . . . The video signal going into the JVS would need to be split. So one signal to JVS and one signal to your capture device.

• Quote from hallucid: “there a way to stream off a JVS (New Netcity) type of setup? ” I'm not sure how JVS is set up, but if you can provide picture or something of your setup then maybe I can help with suggestions! Does JVS video out put use VGA? , if so then you would pretty much do the same thing but you wont need to convert the video. You would probably need a good VGA splitter . One to go to the cab and one for the capture device.

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “The mic setup is hilarious! I got the boarder thing fixed too! Thanks! Even if I had bought an arm thing for the mic, I don't know what I would attach it to. I didn't want to use a full wood arm so I opted to use the coat hanger wire because it can flex and move around if it ever gets bumped, not putting any stress on the top of the cabinet. I've put mini amps and fans in other cabinets before and have always attached everything to the power supply without any troubl…

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “My mic setup is pretty sketchy! Hahahaha. It's basically a xbox 360 Konami karaoke logitech mic that I found, hanging from an arm made of some wood, a push pin, and a coathanger, attached to the top of Mr. City by some skateboard hardware. Drilled a small hole into the wood then drilled a bigger hole half way down the smaller hole to get the hardware screw to work. It was the same threading as the original screw. Drilled an extra hole to put the original screw in the…

• Quote from xlom: “I do not. I was asking about user on a different form about doing a streaming setup and he mentioned those concerns to me. Figured I'd post them here too see if you had gotten around then ” ah I see, well other than what I mentioned above about maybe having power draw / low voltage, might come from something not having its own power for itself. I thought of just spicing into the blast city's power supply or jamma and then just cranking up the voltage a little bit to compensate …

• Quote from xlom: “How are you handling the extra power draw from splitting the video and voltage differences in the video signals to your device and the jamma loom? I've been told you can mess up your hardware if you aren't accounting for those. ” I could be wrong on this, but I just kinda made sure everything I was using had it's own power supply. Also I have this JNX pandora converter that has a voltmeter on it. Before sound this I just plugged that in and made sure I had a decent amount of po…

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Finally, I ended up making a RCA extension cable with a hacked in headphone jack similar to the ones you've shown. Really surprised it actually worked! The microphone I use for vocals picks up the cabinet speakers too, so I don't actually hook up the RCA passthrough as it causes the stream to sound all echoed. It would probably work better if we were wearing headset mics or something. Your video quality looks better than mine though. You probably know a bunch more th…

• *saved for future edits

• This isnt exactly what you're looking for but maybe it can lead you in the right direction My candy cab budget stream setup. (Guide with links)

• So, as you may have read the title already. You might be interested in streaming from your arcade cabinet using jamma/rgb to VGA. I will start by saying there are plenty of other options to look into if you want to change some of the things out that I used to either , make the stream look better or perhaps you have more money to spend on a stream setup. This is by no means a picture perfect setup.But with a little bit of tinkering, it can become a decent one! You can read the details or view thi…

• So, upon further inspection and tests, I have determined it is the cd drive. Here are some things I tried to figure it out: - Turn up voltage on power supply, my thinking was that the cd drive wasn't getting enough juice to keep on while it was rewriting. - Tries writing other cps3 games before writing 4th strike. ( tried this with all cps3 games, about 10 times overall) - Tried using my friends blast city cab, thinking maybe my power supply or something was up. - Final thing was to try using hi…

• Quote from xodaraP: “I couldn't write any game. Failed at the same place every time ” hm, idk if it's a mobo problem then, only because I can still load all the other cps3 games

• Quote from xodaraP: “I had this same problem but it failed around 86% - turned out to be a failed motherboard. ” when your mobo failed, you sent able to write other games? Or similar problem like me, can't write 4th strike? Would a solution be , try and get another clean mobo and just transfer cart and simms over ?

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “it seems to load all the games on the board except! For 4s ” I fail to see the problem? ” lol you and @BlinG are jerks heh, I like how Ken's sa2 is in that game okay guys! Sheesh lmao. Well idk what the problem is either so I guess I'm just not gonna be able to play it.

• idk if it's the cd drive, I'll replace it when it finally goes . But for now it seems to load all the games on the board except! For 4s (3s revision b) what is up with this darn thing. A friend suggest it's the power supply. He suggest I try using my friends cab and re write there, but I dont see why it would load other games except for 4s. Why would using another cabs power supply change the results?

• @jassin000 yea i know its shitty lol, i like to play it for a change, i also started streaming a little bit from my cab and wanted to stream some 4th strike! im gonna try and make the CD right now and see how that goes. Edit: Weird lol, i made the cd and now it seems to boot slower and the timer for how long it takes to write the game hasnt changed. Just the percent changed and very slowly at that lol