Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 263.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from jassin000: “Project completion, assembling the panel... Mdib81e.jpg Solder side... fA53gmO.jpg Hard to see much, but this is a top down view of the assembled panel inserted into the case with hook up wires soldered. FntczPs.jpg Together and working, amazing quality PCE glory! Entgf40.jpg As seen by the OSSC device, almost a pure 60 (plus +.05 heh). TeqWm3A.jpg BenQ - OSSC - PCE IFU30 - Drac X y6S4Xve.jpg ” So what's occurring here then, is that an RGB mod? I know feck all about PC Eng…

• Nanao MS-2931

tiff_lee - - Monitor Help

What bugs me the most about these is where did they come from, who made them? Obviously they are from China but it's as if they materialised out of nowhere, no dead links on the usual Chinese manufacturing sites just the dodgy Taoboa listing and such. Looking at the sticker on the side of the transformer in the ebay sale it says shuzhouhanshanTVfittings but searching that comes up with very little, thankfully the pics on that ad are nice and hi-res which will hopefully prove helpful with the 3 f…

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from 8bitforlife: “they were 14 and and 22. The 22 ones had no stock and they cancelled. ” I was looking at a different seller not mentioned in this thread but it doesn't matter turns out they are out of stock to

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from Kravex: “I think you guys sometimes judge/criticize of people and sometimes it's unfair. Yes, he is reselling the flybacks, is it overpriced, in my opinion no. I'll explain with my personal experience, i was able to purchase a flyback directly from a tao bao agent, the flyback costed ~36$ + 41$ shipping costs, because i live in europe i had to pay customs and other fees, in the end the flyback costed me around 140€. Now that ebay seller is selling them for 84€ + 4.5€ shipping cost = 9…

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from tiff_lee: “30 days sales:43 Does that mean 43 sold in the last month? ” 30 days sales:49 looks like 6 have tried to be bought in the last 7 hours!

• Nanao MS-2931

I knew it what a scab, buy up all stock just to flip for a quick buck. Hopefully more stock becomes available and he gets left with it all.

• Nanao MS-2931

30 days sales:43 Does that mean 43 sold in the last month?

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from Derick2k: “Im just waiting to get the MD mini tower from Japan minitower.0.jpg to go along with my OG megadrive tower ” Pic is not working bud ” Working here? It's a miniature "Tower of power", Sega are releasing a mini mega cd1 and 32x addon but they're cosmetic only

• On a similar note anyone see this news for the Atari VCS theverge.com/2019/6/11/1866187…preorders-price-available The 'All in' package is $389!?

• Awesome, so Konami's involvement is because they own the IP now? Hopefully they don't just farm this out to the cheapest bidder as a quick cash in to sell with their name attached to it.

• Quote from xodaraP: “Interesting that the daughter board is a totally different colour to the main board too. ” The same as the MK2 daughter board, a lighter green colour.

• Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis

Quote from thomas3184: “P.S. where is everyone finding these spare toshiba pf and sanwa pfx from? Hook a brother up. ” I just lucked it, was on facebook marketplace for like $50 removed from an Initial D 3

• hhmm only a page back @Frank_fjs mentioned that the decoding is done on the CPS2 hardware itself? Looking at an image of one of these amps there appears to be nothing custom or unique on them just some NEC opamps? if those are the key to 'decoding' the audio could you not make a standalone decoder board with those and pass line level audio through that to any old stereo amp?

• Is that similar to what they did with the MK2 before bigger EPROMS came along? but yeah looks like you got a bargain

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from DecepticonZero: “So these are all the talk on Facebook now. Idiots who don't even know what a flyback is are buying them from a seller in Spain for $186 a piece. This guy supposedly ran the chassis for 3 days straight, so it's now the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yet folks here still can't order them directly from this the manufacturer. There is something off about this whole thing and I just can't put my finger on it. ” Some of the posts in that Japanese candy cab group are lau…

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from DecepticonZero: “I have a hard time believing that this repair center has these magic flybacks that nobody can seem to order outside of one user. Every reputable repair shop says these chassis are junk if the flybacks go. If anyone was gonna know.about replacement flybacks, it would be them. This story doesn't make sense . ” I agree but as Fox Mulder would say 8Nh6xOo2hdntuod+Trjt02NpVv8liTddi1hHeyWgNCp3YcRwk7LLezJpAV031XUGVLDQ+wNFu6aLKfEpenBoJbfYp395G2nmof6LDXtjxh6n4I6D7j+rOJ5h0M2IUV…

• Nanao MS-2931

Well if this repair centre is already buying those chinese flybacks to conduct repairs surely they already know if they are suitable or not, just be a case of asking them.

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from bboycap: “My MSU1FUS11 just arrived. it is the same model as the old one on my chassis. Hope it will work ” Awesome, look forward to hearing the results as I could do with a spare as well

• Quote from djsheep: “Have an Astro City PSU with what seems to be a faulty pot on the +5v adjustment. It's sitting dead still, on the higher end (but not burnout levels) on the 5v without any movement on the multimeter when I max the pot high and low. Anyone here ever needed theirs replaced? Is this a common problem on these PSU? Wondering if I should send it off for repair, or attempt to change out the pot myself. ” You got a multimeter? if you are going to open it up check the pot resistance, …

• Yeah like twistedsymphony said, not sure why they would complain you couldnt update the firmware because at that point there was no need to. Perhaps trying to discredit the clones.